Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? (5268 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by 6ixT8: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Expresswriter:
As a tall handsome guy I am used to attracting attention from ladies.

But lately, I am no longer finding it funny.

Man must not live by kpekus alone.

There's more to life than sex.

The problem now is most of them that come to me don't come because they love me but because I am tall and handsome.

They just like the company.

I want someone who will love me for me not for what they will get from me.

And if you're wondering, MONEY is not a problem to me.

Put me in your prayers, friends.

But to all my fellow handsome guys how do you cope with all the female attention?

Don't tell me you knack them because that's not what I'm looking for.

Companionship is more relevant to me than sex. I am not growing any younger even though I'm still young.

Op do as much as you can to avoid those that usually comes around to use you to show off.
Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by Expresswriter: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
EcomPlus:
When you lack focus in life, you ask this kind of question.

If they are only coming after you for sex, then you still have work to do on yourself.

Till now, as a married man I have 4 married ladies that are my besties.

Our friendship started way back from secondary school where we created a study group together. Though thoughts of sex do arise, but we have already established a boundary & we stuck to it till now.

We have a forum where we gather to discuss meaningful issues including business & nothing related to sex..

Mr. EcomPlus

If you have nothing positive to say, stay out of my thread.

With this condescending nature of yours, it appears to me you're a hypocrite.

You have four female besties, clap for yourself.

Did I tell you I am married like you?

Do you know how old I am?

You just make baseless and disjointed comparisons.

Did you read where I said I don't want women coming around me for sex?

What does that tell you?

Automatically, your myopic brain just concluded that all the women coming after me are coming for sex! Learn to read and understand before jumping into making comments on things you don't understand or know little about.

I also have female friends who are besties to me. We don't have sex. I didn't have to say this before you realise the possibility of this being the case as well.

I asked that question concerning new female friends who come after me and the next unguarded, condescending statement from your "mouth" was to talk to me about focus. What do you know about me or my life?

Where's the nexus with focus here?

People are coming after me and I keep turning them down-- where's the connection with focus?

Very stupid utterance from you. Shallow thinking at its peak.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by Expresswriter: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Clinghton:
Decide how you want to live your life, and tell yourself no one can change it.

I didn't put up this thread to solicit for advice.

I already know what to do and I stated that clearly. I avoid those type of women.

This thread is an interactive thread meant to find out how other handsome men handle female attention!

I wasn't asking for advice. I was asking for their own way of handling this after disclosing my own way of handling it.
Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by Expresswriter: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Benki003:
Well I just give them the attitude or I tell them straight ahead, I have lot of them pestering me but i just keep my distance that's all and talk less
Trust me it's not easy but you gat to do it

Peace out ✌️ cool

Thank you for this.

You understood the purpose of my thread and answered the question straight to the point. Others were busy advising me as if I asked them for advice.

I just wanted to discuss on this. And I wrote how I handle cases of female attention for sex and asked how other guys like me handle theirs.

Thank you for this apt answer, Benki.
Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by Expresswriter: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
constance500:

Post pictures make we verify your claim

grin
Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by Expresswriter: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
pansophist:
You ignore them. That's how you cope. Ignoring the rest is easier when you choose one and stick with her, to keep body and soul together, so you won't fall into the temptation of placing them all on rotation. It takes two to play, which means you have the obligation to not play, even if they want you to.

I didn't put up this thread to solicit for advice.

I already know what to do and I stated that clearly. I avoid those type of women.

This thread is an interactive thread meant to find out how OTHER handsome men handle female attention requesting for sex!

I wasn't asking for advice. I was asking for their own way of handling this after disclosing my own way of handling it.
Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by Expresswriter: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
The5DME:
How old are you?

Not necessary.
Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by Expresswriter: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
samology2000:
if all you think is all about ladies you will end up in gutter

Hypocrite like you.

Do you know what I do for a living?

Do you know how much I make every month?

Do you know the number of lives I impact?

Because you're privileged to see me air my views on Nairaland you now think all of us are mates.

If you see me on the road inside a car, it's two hands you'll use in greeting me.

Celebrate grace.
Re: To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? by WhoDeyHause: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Expresswriter:
As a tall handsome guy I am used to attracting attention from ladies.

But lately, I am no longer finding it funny.

Man must not live by kpekus alone.

There's more to life than sex.

The problem now is most of them that come to me don't come because they love me but because I am tall and handsome.

They just like the company.

I want someone who will love me for me not for what they will get from me.

And if you're wondering, MONEY is not a problem to me.

Put me in your prayers, friends.

But to all my fellow handsome guys how do you cope with all the female attention?

Don't tell me you knack them because that's not what I'm looking for.

Companionship is more relevant to me than sex. I am not growing any younger even though I'm still young.
Even when you get married women would still disturb you especially your wives friends or very young girls until old age takes away your looks. You being financially comfortable in this buharic times won't make things any easy. I won't claim to be the highest grade of good looks but I've been called fine or handsome by several people I've met especially for the first time, catch myself staring at myself at mirrors on few occasions and I receive female attention from time to time though I try to brush it off and focus on work. You might actually see some ones who you've studied and you feel might be the right one for you but they'll either turn you down because of their ego especially if they are equally beautiful or are afraid you are a playboy or women won't let you be. Then again it's mostly the shallow and average ones with hardly anything to offer except sex that would be disturbing you. I'll just advise you to continue to put more focus in your work and other aspects of your life because beauty is the major glory of a woman in many instances while as a man the name and the finances you've built up for yourself are your main proponents. Just think of your looks as a small bonus to the diverse repertoire of the man you are. Don't let it get to your head. Just try to focus on other stuff except if you want to use it to take advantage of some things fairly wink. I just hope you get a beautiful virtuous woman to complement you because nowadays many Nigerian ladies are truly useless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls / Some Guys Will Still Hit (pics) / Hot Girls Dont Make Good Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.