Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" (58614 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by bleskid: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
na zubby f**ck up

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Parisian:
That's what being a red pillers does to the psyche of a man. It leaves them irrational because how can any reasonable person not know movies are given enticing names just to arouse the interest of viewers...

You are a confused little and irrelevant SIMP..
Did Zubby tell you or anyone that he is a Redpiller

Awon feminist wannabe oshiiiii
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by BRATISLAVA: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Wetin scarface dey talk...... Because hin no dey the sequel...... wink

Bad belleing is a disease......... cheesy

Wickett.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Hopebringer: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Parisian:
That's what being a red pillers does to the psyche of a man. It leaves them irrational because how can any reasonable person not know movies are given enticing names just to arouse the interest of viewers...

Oh Hush

Go to the kitchen and cook me lunch
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Hopebringer: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Parisian:
At least the bannies no local reach your mama.

Hush

Go to the kitchen and cook and let the men talk
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Drizzy5001(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Noise makers, it's just a movie title
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Mandrake20(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lubish�
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ugwumichael(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zubby just proved to the whole world that he is a perfect example of his alias (king Of mad people), dude can't even engage in a civil conversation without showing his clenched fists.
Dude is only pained that he wasn't casted for the movie. Onye ala
Chizzy Alichi really put him in his place, I pity his wife, daughter and every lady around him.

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Justbehave(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

That's how they behave. See them opening their dirty mouths to insult zubby
You dey mind dem? Shameless hypocrites that what they are. King of boys ni , queen of olosho ko. Ndi ala ndi ala.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by GhanaLottoProf(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
But money is good o. Ever since this Zubby Michael hammer, come dey roll with Obi Cubana and Davido, he has an opinion on everything.

Truly you should never trust the humility of a broke man. Give am small money first, you go see as e go dey shout for age grade meeting. Next thing na to tell you say e no dey chop soup wey sleep for freezer. Tufiakwa! grin
True talk

I believe the title is figurative (not literal), but I don’t expect sexist people like you to see that. Everything is a d**k measuring contest to your kind. Any small thing you start having palpitations, like say person dey drag pr**k with una.

Funny enough, it is only a category of men you see in this unending show of masculinity. The real alphas are busy with their business.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by bukatyne(f): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
But money is good o. Ever since this Zubby Michael hammer, come dey roll with Obi Cubana and Davido, he has an opinion on everything.

Truly you should never trust the humility of a broke man. Give am small money first, you go see as e go dey shout for age grade meeting. Next thing na to tell you say e no dey chop soup wey sleep for freezer. Tufiakwa! grin

I believe the title is figurative (not literal), but I don’t expect sexist people like you to see that. Everything is a d**k measuring contest to your kind. Any small thing you start having palpitations, like say person dey drag pr**k with una.

Funny enough, it is only a category of men you see in this unending show of masculinity. The real alphas are busy with their business.

Very very funny @Zubby Micheal. I never knew he was this uncouth, classless and ill mannered. undecided aka lacks home training according to my people.

Zubby: A woman can never be KOB

Eniola: Clears the Table and makes Maka King while she becomes governor.

Obviously, the title is figurative.

I loved Odogwu Malay and felt his death. Everytime he can onscreen, it was a beauty of Igbo culture/ language even though I understood nada cool

Interestingly, he called her Eze while Ade Tiger called her Oba.

Na laziness never make me review the movie on NL

Anyone that has issues with the title should leave the movie.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by mozona(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
I think zubby is correct cos even the title of the movie borders me slot. We have queen of England not king.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
At the end of the day, a Yoruba woman by name of Kemi Adetiba is cashing out of the movie produced. Two chimps can keep arguing.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by bukatyne(f): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Well done chichi!

Thank you for putting the Foul Mouthed, Badly Raised imp in his place.

Badly raised imp shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Bekind123: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
A woman can not stand and urinate upward to her head. Until she can, come back and become a king to all boys. Never heard a ship sail captain janet nor town crier cap Caro.
Every body is a champion in his or her own territory. Women are not prepared to play second fiddle any more.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by TheWolfen(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Everyday different wahala
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by sammuell(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Who else noticed that Nigerian movies are BORING these days, unlike the days of Osuofia or Samloco?

I swear
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Hopebringer: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
You dey mind dem? Shameless hypocrites that what they are. King of boys ni , queen of olosho ko. Ndi ala ndi ala.

What's so irritating is if you x-ray the lives of these dirty women who insult us at every opportunity their lives are nothing to write home about. Men hustle to pay our bills, rent, phone calls , feeding, DStv or got, prepaid meter bills, monthly security money, then add her own expenses. We manage a low paying job while hustling because we have younger ones we send money too, parents we send money too we still manage to squeeze out small money from our tiny savings to take the used up wasted retired olosho out once in a while and the useless things sit with their friends and say men are useless .. they sit and compare us to our colleagues and classmates . They don't know we deny ourselves multivitamin, new boxers , new clothes we like , new phones we dream of using just to meet up

These witches sit and only think of how to go behind us to cheat for money comparing us and saying we are broke men

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by mofedamijo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
WHEN A SUPPOSED TO BE ARTIST/ACTOR DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT FIGURATIVE AND LITERAL MEANS, THEN HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HIS/HER TRADE.

THAT GUY IS A SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATE. PEOPLE LIKE HIM WILL NEVER SEE THE CAMERA IN A WELL ESTABLISHED MOVIE INDUSTRY.

Apparently he knows nothing about the craft.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by fasterwell(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
But a certain man in northern Nigeria was contesting for the position of woman leader ����

So a woman can also contest to be the King of boys but only in Nollywood or in northern Nigeria.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Asgard73:
cheesy

Na dia orientation for southwest...

Na their women Dey marry them... zubby I gat your drift grin

Seen that million times.. in west.

Copy copy Sophistication...

Peter Na boy to Lola ...

No cap!

While south east are known to sell their women for tubers of yams. You flatin0 men are daft.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by dheaven: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zubby is supposed to address the issue only than insulting the girl. It's unfair. Zubby should learn manners. You can argue without insult.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by enonche85(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Am I the only one that does not like this Zubby guy??...

The movie wouldn't have been that interesting if a man was used in that part. Oba totally killed it!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by mofedamijo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
mozona:
I think zubby is correct cos even the title of the movie borders me slot. We have queen of England not king.

This is a movie. Movies have figurative titles to draw attention, and make a creative approach to itself.

Nobody said a woman was going to be a King. In my opinion, Patience Jonathan is the King of boys. That woman has deeply penetrated politics so much so that she made a way for her husband to be the president.

That doesn't mean she is a king. However, she has played powerful roles to figuratively call a king.

Same way they call some men woman wrapper, its figurative not literally.

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Justbehave(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hopebringer:

What's so irritating is if you x-ray the lives of these dirty women who insult us at every opportunity their lives are nothing to write home about. Men hustle to pay our bills, rent, phone calls , feeding, DStv or got, prepaid meter bills, monthly security money, then add her own expenses. We manage a low paying job while hustling because we have younger ones we send money too, parents we send money too we still manage to squeeze out small money from our tiny savings to take the used up wasted retired olosho out once in a while and the useless things sit with their friends and say men are useless .. they sit and compare us to our colleagues and classmates . They don't know we deny ourselves multivitamin, new boxers , new clothes we like , new phones we dream of using just to meet up

These witches sit and only think of how to go behind us to cheat for money comparing us and saying we are broke men
I only pity men that are still blind to see that most of these ladies are out to destroy the world through the wicked and evil heart.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by bukatyne(f): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
mofedamijo:
[n]WHEN A SUPPOSED TO BE ARTIST/ACTOR DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT FIGURATIVE AND LITERAL MEANS, THEN HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HIS/HER TRADE.[/b]

THAT GUY IS A SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATE. PEOPLE LIKE HIM WILL NEVER SEE THE CAMERA IN A WELL ESTABLISHED MOVIE INDUSTRY.

Apparently he knows nothing about the craft.

@bold:

It is a shame.

Someone would soon ask why the movie is 'King of Boys' and not 'King of Men' or 'Queen of Men'.

Sighs.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Thylord(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na that mobile prostitute still day vex this one.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by kriss27(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Onyi22:
Eze Ndi ara cheesy grin
Women! So easy for some of you to broke shame men! Because he is now made, he should not have an opinion ? Zuby that is friendly and jovial, same way you seem to have an opinion on everything on nairaland especially between both genders. Rest joor
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Onyi22(f): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
kriss27:
Women! So easy for some of you to broke shame men! Because he is now made, he should not have an opinion ? Zuby that is friendly and jovial, same way you seem to have an opinion on everything on nairaland especially between both genders. Rest joor
Who dy talk
Abeg hide

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Justbehave(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
dheaven:
Zubby is supposed to address the issue only than insulting the girl. It's unfair. Zubby should learn manners. You can argue without insult.
Shutup. Whose is chizzy? The girl that was living at down pioneer Street. Mr Ekpetes house with smelling VJ wey we all don Bleep. Mitches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality / Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.