Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" (58658 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by anambraamaka: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Odogwu Malay
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by mofedamijo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

It is a shame.

Someone would soon ask why the movie is 'King of Boys' and not 'King of Men' or 'Queen of Men'.

Sighs.

Big shame

Its okay to call a man woman wrapper, but its not okay to call a woman king of boys.

People can be dunced to not understand the creativity in a movie title.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by 1billi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin Who dey dodo dia!
Fulaniherdmens:
A woman can not stand and urinate upward to her head. Until she can, come back and become a king to all boys. Never heard a ship sail captain janet nor town crier cap Caro.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Vlain: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
mofedamijo:
WHEN A SUPPOSED TO BE ARTIST/ACTOR DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT FIGURATIVE AND LITERAL MEANS, THEN HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HIS/HER TRADE.

THAT GUY IS A SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATE. PEOPLE LIKE HIM WILL NEVER SEE THE CAMERA IN A WELL ESTABLISHED MOVIE INDUSTRY.

Apparently he knows nothing about the craft.

Hello RMD grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ilovebole(f): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
You'd be crazy to miss out on this! Check my signature
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by QuantAnalyst: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Spoiler Alert!!!

ceaser:
This Zubby should shut his trap. That movie was a huge success. If he has anything against it he should go and make his own movie using the male as King of boys.

There is a reason why the English language accommodates calling females as actors, no longer going for the less common term "actress". It has nothing to do with feminism but figurative use and with the continouos evolution English undergoes.

By the way I wish there will be an immediate sequel to this series. This limited series is too short. I want to know how that Reminisce King eventually died after four years. The guy don already give one babe like that belle against the warning by the pantheon of the gods.

I also like the way Aare was taken out by that sexy nurse assassin grinding him on the sick bed whereas na style she dey take strangulate him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by osuofia2(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
But money is good o. Ever since this Zubby Michael hammer, come dey roll with Obi Cubana and Davido, he has an opinion on everything.

Truly you should never trust the humility of a broke man. Give am small money first, you go see as e go dey shout for age grade meeting. Next thing na to tell you say e no dey chop soup wey sleep for freezer. Tufiakwa! grin

I believe the title is figurative (not literal), but I don’t expect sexist people like you to see that. Everything is a d**k measuring contest to your kind. Any small thing you start having palpitations, like say person dey drag pr**k with una.

Funny enough, it is only a category of men you see in this unending show of masculinity. The real alphas are busy with their business.
How come you come de make sense this days, wetin happen?
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by kriss27(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Onyi22:

Who dy talk
Abeg hide
Na @pocohanta abi Wetin be her name? I wan direct this comment to self!
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by lichocho(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Who else noticed that Nigerian movies are BORING these days, unlike the days of Osuofia or Samloco?
tanx for your comment.u just made my day with d meme too grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by mofedamijo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Vlain:

Hello RMD grin grin

Lol........ RMD don cut me soap oooo
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Justbehave(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Vlain:

Hello RMD grin grin
No wonder. He has always being a sissy.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by kriss27(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
But money is good o. Ever since this Zubby Michael hammer, come dey roll with Obi Cubana and Davido, he has an opinion on everything.

Truly you should never trust the humility of a broke man. Give am small money first, you go see as e go dey shout for age grade meeting. Next thing na to tell you say e no dey chop soup wey sleep for freezer. Tufiakwa! grin

I believe the title is figurative (not literal), but I don’t expect sexist people like you to see that. Everything is a d**k measuring contest to your kind. Any small thing you start having palpitations, like say person dey drag pr**k with una.

Funny enough, it is only a category of men you see in this unending show of masculinity. The real alphas are busy with their business.
With the phrase broke man ! You are referring to both genders I believe? Besides Zuby is a selfless person
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Xenry: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
lichocho:
tanx for your comment.u just made my day with d meme too grin

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by sylve11: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Their business. Nothing concern me. cool

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by techWriter1: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
King of girls abi Sugar mummy of girls I assistance him on this two
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Bekind123: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Shutup. Whose is chizzy? The girl that was living at down pioneer Street. Mr Ekpetes house with smelling VJ wey we all don Bleep. Mitches.
what is your problem? Are you okay at all? She doesn't know you, Okay?
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by benqo01(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Who else noticed that Nigerian movies are BORING these days, unlike the days of Osuofia or Samloco?

You re right truth is they keep on repeating these same set of actors on every movies just to make sales.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Vlain: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
mofedamijo:

Lol........ RMD don cut me soap oooo

How is the industry going sir
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Vlain: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
No wonder. He has always being a sissy.

How is that.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by AsawanaDgreat: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Let them fight for all I care
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Indispensable85(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
A woman can never be king of boys…

SOURCE

Beautiful reply from chizzy.
You didn't have to insult her to make your point.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by mofedamijo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Vlain:

How is the industry going sir

Boss.... I am not RMD ooo, biko.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Walkee: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
hardasan:
Never thought men would have an issue with the movie, c'mon it's just a movie !
I bet you a guy will literally be beaten to death by fellow men if he starts calling himself a queen like girls are calling themselves Kings. Females are always trying to subtly drag irrelevant things with male when they know very well the reverse will never ever be tolerated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by The5DME(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
mofedamijo:

Boss.... I am not RMD ooo, biko.
Me richard, how you doing sir? grin
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by mofedamijo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
The5DME:
Me richard, how you doing sir? grin

Lol..... You're high
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by generalwo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:

SOURCE
..... 2 adults behaving like mad puppies..... Make I drink my garri jare.... It shall be well someday
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by seanjy4konji: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
king over thier father..

na men weh deh give this useless nigerian girls time we soppose blame..na u deg feed thier pocet...

person weh give igbira money soppose expect english...

majority of nigerians girls arw point black useless...they only v manners when you offer tem money..even if they have thiers?they have orgasm spreading thier legs to spend others money...

rea them as sperm banks they are...they will never competete in any thing education..only sex,marriage and wo will take care of them as if thier fathers at ome is dead from cancer...

independent woman weh don loose count of dick forr lekki phase 1 only...we never go village oo...

useless village girls.

Actress weh no act film deh buy range rover....harlots.....na man deh give u chance.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by nonut: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zubby insulted the girl intentionally.
He felt the lady wasn't on his level, so why should she reply his message?
He wouldn't have done that if it were someone like Rita Dominic or Chioma Chukwuka.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Cerebellum: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Asgard73:
cheesy

Na dia orientation for southwest...

Na their women Dey marry them... zubby I gat your drift grin

Seen that million times.. in west.

Copy copy Sophistication...

Peter Na boy to Lola ...

No cap!

Just as your mumu Paul "married" the hoelosho wey won divorce am, ehn

Mr mumu??

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by seanjy4konji: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Are they in any way?can she not read and pass
nonut:
Zubby insulted the girl intentionally.
He felt the lady wasn't on his level, so why should she reply his message?
He wouldn't have done that if it were someone like Rita Dominic or Chioma Chukwuka.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ifycelebrity(f): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:

SOURCE

soko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality / Davido's Girlfriend, Chef Chioma, Steps Out In See-Through Top (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.