Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) (65985 Views)

Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by NybenSBF101(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
I know teacher must be a lady. Fear them
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by bukatyne(f): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
EstatePropertyP:
First, Christianity upon which America was built has been destroyed. Now, the monster America built is coming back for her @ss...

Man is never satisfied.
This is just the prelude.

@bold:
Never ever undecided

@OP:

Everywhere with their madness.

More than ever, parents need to ensure they intentionally instill the values THEY want into their kids.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by omohayek: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
stagger:
Send her to the Taliban. They know what to do with her likes.
Even better would be if all you hyperventilating over this utterly fake story were to move yourselves to the new Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, where you won't have to put up with lesbians making jokes on TikTok.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by compton11(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Suspect33:
This is what will happen to Nigeria if we don't get rid of wokeness and stupid ideologies like Tolerance for bigots, Feminism, and acceptance of fornication all in the name of 'dating'

We are slowly losing our morals as a people
imagine niggas like bobrisky and James brown

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

If this is what common sense and logic looks like, then it's no wonder Nigeria is the way it is

This doesn't apply to most Nigerians because they are sentimentally religiously and tribally BLIND hence will deny facts even if it sits on their noses.
Look in parts of the world where common sense and logic are applied on daily basis not Nigeria.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Yellowtree: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
That's their own problem
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
omohayek:

That will only happen many hundreds of years after the 3rd world shithole called Nigeria itself implodes inspite of all the overtly religious Christians and Muslims (most of whom have no problem with other sins like adultery, bribery and embezzlement) within its artificially drawn borders. If religious intolerance were such a marker of nation-building success, why were so many Afghans trying to flee the Taliban? Why do so many of the likes of you try to run to "sinful" places like the Australia, Canada, the UK, Germany and Scandinavia? Why don't you all happily stay in Naija, where there's a pastorpreneur on every corner? Hypocrites!
[/s]

Didn't read it.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by themanderon: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
As it was in the days of Noah.........These demon-possessed people will not allow people to rest. Always trying to force their depraved way of life down the throat of others. Not surprised some people are supporting her. We are going to see more of this madness as the times wind down. The Antichrist is here already and people are very much ready to receive him. When the bible was saying that men would worship the beast I used to wonder how can? But with all the Godlessness and demoniacs one encounters on a daily basis then I have come to see how people will willingly accept him(The Beast).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by deolumike(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
I don't Blame her at all!
The Abominable flag is flown at all USA embassies allover the world as we speak.

That is why Unadulterated Judgement is all over the places and on Nations that carry this Evil.
JESUS warned that when Society Parallels the days of Lot, HE will return.

What is happening now is moimoi and Juice.
Heavy Collosal Destruction is Coming on the Nations and People.

GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Escape for your Life. Escape to JESUS Christ.
Do not Support their abominations Directly or Indirectly else you be Consumed in the Coming Destruction.
what this man has been consistently saying has proven time and again to be true. Just look at happenings worldwide!

Instead of making abusive remarks, I think you should take time to objectively compare and analyse Bible prophecies with current global events. Then each person can draw a conclusion for himself and heed the warnings.

As in the days of Lot...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by TMKsouth: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Lol.

If it is this one teaching your kids at school, the tendencies of you losing your child to LGBTQIA is about 80%

You can't make people gay - even children. Sexuality is genetical. How many times have gay people been taught to be heterosexual and yet remained gay. Heck, the whole world order is heterosexual and yet gay people still define themselves outside those parameters - it's because it genetics and biology at work.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Justbehave(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
I keep saying it. Women will destroy the world.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Truthfulguy10: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
I don't Blame her at all!
The Abominable flag is flown at all USA embassies allover the world as we speak.

That is why Unadulterated Judgement is all over the places and on Nations that carry this Evil.
JESUS warned that when Society Parallels the days of Lot, HE will return.

What is happening now is moimoi and Juice.
Heavy Collosal Undiluted Destruction is Coming on the Nations and People.

GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Escape for your Life. Escape to JESUS Christ.
Do not Support their abominations Directly or Indirectly else you be Consumed and Swallowed in the Coming Destruction.

Guy make e run the distruction Asap, local man is fade up already..
If not shut your Trap since you are not God, juat observe and preach the Gospel , stop bugging people
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by meedoLock(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mumu, how do you know that Jesus himself wasn't GAY?
Go and watch the movie Gay Jesus. [/quote]

All these ain't necessary nao

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by bepositive11: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Schools should have mental health classes where people learn how to deal with depression, anxiety, phobias, prevent suicide, & all. People need these skills for everyday life.

They should remove some of the abstract subjects kids don't need & introduce elementary mental health.

lipsrsealed

This your comment made me realize that they need to check the mental health of teachers before employing them
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by mmsen: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why are Nigerians worried about American cultural wahala?
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by sylve11: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Go and watch the movie Gay Jesus.

So na that movie him go take know whether he was gay or not? Una sef. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by MrMacinterchi1: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Does watching a theatrical production that depict Jesus as Gay make him to be Gay?

If you want to make a reference, make a concrete empirical one.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Maxvasia(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
EstatePropertyP:
First, Christianity upon which America was built has been destroyed. Now, the monster America built is coming back for her @ss...

Man is never satisfied.
This is just the prelude.
You get??
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by MrMacinterchi1: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is madness. Pure madness.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by MrMacinterchi1: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

LOLgrin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Maxvasia(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Suspect33:
This is what will happen to Nigeria if we don't get rid of wokeness and stupid ideologies like Tolerance for bigots, Feminism, and acceptance of fornication all in the name of 'dating'

We are slowly losing our morals as a people
It will only get worse. The world is on an unstoppably slow march towards an ignominious end.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Maxvasia(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bro, when you wan comot?
twilliamx:
This world is not my home, I am just passing through! If heaven's not my home, then lord what should I do, the angels beckon me from heaven's open door and I can't feel at home in this world anymore.

The time is nigh...
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
TMKsouth:

You can't make people gay - even children. Sexuality is genetical. How many times have gay people been taught to be heterosexual and yet remained gay. Heck, the whole world order is heterosexual and yet gay people still define themselves outside those parameters - it's because it genetics and biology at work.

Genetics how?

Leave out hermaphrodites, all those sexualities were orientations acquired and developed.

Any man can decide what they want; that doesn't mean that's what should be.

God didn't make anyone Asexual, Non-binary, Queer etc

The pipe was made for a hole in a woman, not another man.

I am not here to argue with any twisted person jare!

If you like, start screwing trees for all I care.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justinlean02:
Democrats are just like APC in Nigeria. APC fought to remove PDP as if they knew what they'll do when they finally get into power. They did get into power and became confused. We have been suffering in Nigeria since 2015. The Democrats fought to take down Trump by all means. They succeeded and said "the adults are now in charge". Now, they have no clue what they're doing. Last week the US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken was in an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News. And Blinken said that earlier he spoke with the president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai about how they'll handle the whole withdrawal thing and manage the Taliban but Karzai escaped to UAE a couple of days later. The only problem with this is that Hamid Karzai's term as president of Afghanistan ended in 2014. That means the person that Blinken spoke with was Ashraf Ghani. Not Karzai. Do you know how incompetent and bleeped you gotta be as a whole Secretary of State of the US to not even know who you had a phone conversation with? When I was watching it, I was shocked. Even me that's not even in US government dealing with world leaders knows who the runaway president of Afghanistan is. A man that abandoned his post and carried millions of dollars and ran away. How can you forget such a man? Apparently, nothing is beneath the Biden administration. They have hit rock bottom and started to dig. They haven't realized that Pandora's box has been opened with Afghanistan thing. The wind has blown and we have now fully seen the trousers under the robe of the priest. Biden and his cohorts have been hiding behind COVID management and the Trump blame game. Their supporters have been blinded to the inadequacies of this administration by their hatred for the past administration. But now, everyone knows they ain't shit. Where is Kamala Harris, the first black vice president, the shining beacon of hope for every girl in the planet? She is nowhere to be found. Nobody in this frigging administration has their acts together. So much for the adults in the room. I can't wait for 2022 and then 2024.
At last, someone gets it.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by TMKsouth: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

Genetics how?

Leave out hermaphrodites, all those sexualities were orientations acquired and developed.

Any man can decide what they want; that doesn't mean that's what should be.

God didn't make anyone Asexual, Non-binary, Queer etc

The pipe was made for a hole in a woman, not another man.

I am not here to argue with any twisted person jare!

If you like, start screwing trees for all I care.

@bolded - So u wanna post falsehoods and then go unchallenged? Is that how u roll in your miserable hateful life?

I don't even think you understand the meaning of genetics based on your answer. The effects of genetics are not only external (intersex, etc) but are internal as well (emotional, psychological, sexual, etc)

Food for thought - if God made the penis strictly for the vagina, we should also ask ourselves why he put sensitive nerves around the anus that give u pleasure everytime u defecate.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by GhostWisperer: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
The people of abomination called lesbians and gay are never into peace. They know their numbers are small and out to indoctrinate the little Innocent ones hence they like adoption of heterosexual babies.

Gays should still be killed. Whether they are both that way or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by yassinattah(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Well it’s only in US u can try this nonsense for if it were in Nigeria,members of PTA meeting alone would suffice to crucify her in the cross of Calvary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Karleb(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
The other day I said some of these people carry this thing for head, one person was speaking English with me.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Yandrozy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
CXLVII:

Jesus wasn't gay.

He was fvcking Mary Magdalene.

Research it!
Uhmmm
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by KingGBsky(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9950923/amp/California-teacher-told-pupils-pledge-allegiance-pride-flag-removed-classroom.html

This is just one of the reason I hate that country. United States used to be my God’s own country but this damn gay right has made me look elsewhere. I now find love in Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by omojeesu(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justinlean02:
Democrats are just like APC in Nigeria. APC fought to remove PDP as if they knew what they'll do when they finally get into power. They did get into power and became confused. We have been suffering in Nigeria since 2015. The Democrats fought to take down Trump by all means. They succeeded and said "the adults are now in charge". Now, they have no clue what they're doing. Last week the US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken was in an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News. And Blinken said that earlier he spoke with the president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai about how they'll handle the whole withdrawal thing and manage the Taliban but Karzai escaped to UAE a couple of days later. The only problem with this is that Hamid Karzai's term as president of Afghanistan ended in 2014. That means the person that Blinken spoke with was Ashraf Ghani. Not Karzai. Do you know how incompetent and bleeped you gotta be as a whole Secretary of State of the US to not even know who you had a phone conversation with? When I was watching it, I was shocked. Even me that's not even in US government dealing with world leaders knows who the runaway president of Afghanistan is. A man that abandoned his post and carried millions of dollars and ran away. How can you forget such a man? Apparently, nothing is beneath the Biden administration. They have hit rock bottom and started to dig. They haven't realized that Pandora's box has been opened with Afghanistan thing. The wind has blown and we have now fully seen the trousers under the robe of the priest. Biden and his cohorts have been hiding behind COVID management and the Trump blame game. Their supporters have been blinded to the inadequacies of this administration by their hatred for the past administration. But now, everyone knows they ain't shit. Where is Kamala Harris, the first black vice president, the shining beacon of hope for every girl in the planet? She is nowhere to be found. Nobody in this frigging administration has their acts together. So much for the adults in the room. I can't wait for 2022 and then 2024.

End times scenarios and deceptions.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by omojeesu(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
As it was in days of Noah and Lot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.