Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) (65984 Views)

Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by caye(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Vickkybones:
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.
UBA bank.
Thanks God bless
O síi níí data?
Ebi NEVER start to wire you!
You go hear "wen-en"!
Almajiri lásán lásán.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by simplesearch: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Mumu, how do you know that Jesus himself wasn't GAY?
Go and watch the movie Gay Jesus.

So with all you read about the life,teachings and interactions of Jesus with in circles like traitor Judas and unfriendly foes like the sahendrin, shouldn't that be enough testimony of who Jesus really is except you are self deluded.

Now hear the testimony of Judas after betraying Jesus:

Matthew 27:4
Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

Now here the testimony of Pilate:

Matthew 27:24
When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

Hear the testimony of Nicodemus, a ruler of the jews (possibly a High ranking member of the sahendrin) who were opposed to Jesus:

John 3:1
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
3:2
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Now hear the testimony of devils, though liars but in this instance they knew who Jesus was:

Luke 4:41
And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Now hear the testimony of Jesus about himself:

John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Now hear the testimony of God himself about Jesus Christ.

Matthew 17:5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Hear the final judgment on those who disbelief the testimony of God concerning Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:10
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

2 Thessalonians 2:10
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Kindly repent of your unbelieve and blasphemy, else you will loose your eternal rest with God. Any one who refuses Gods word, his testimony about Jesus Christ is useless to God and will be separated from him throughout eternity. Just as no one keeps an abominable thing in their possession, but discard them in the dunghill or set them on fire that will be the fate of those who make God a liar by refusing Jesus Christ. So don't waste more time before you give your heart to God in humility, for by so doing you would have done to yourself the greatest good both on earth and in eternity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by dj4wealth: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
1. Biden has no business with the lady. She is a teacher in one of the states.
2. The lady no longer has her job because she was suspended.
3. So because Anthony Blinken goofs on a name (Which some world leaders do sometimes) that rubbish the whole process of Afghanistan?

Maybe this link will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOM87mNHR1M

Justinlean02:
Democrats are just like APC in Nigeria. APC fought to remove PDP as if they knew what they'll do when they finally get into power. They did get into power and became confused. We have been suffering in Nigeria since 2015. The Democrats fought to take down Trump by all means. They succeeded and said "the adults are now in charge". Now, they have no clue what they're doing. Last week the US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken was in an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News. And Blinken said that earlier he spoke with the president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai about how they'll handle the whole withdrawal thing and manage the Taliban but Karzai escaped to UAE a couple of days later. The only problem with this is that Hamid Karzai's term as president of Afghanistan ended in 2014. That means the person that Blinken spoke with was Ashraf Ghani. Not Karzai. Do you know how incompetent and bleeped you gotta be as a whole Secretary of State of the US to not even know who you had a phone conversation with? When I was watching it, I was shocked. Even me that's not even in US government dealing with world leaders knows who the runaway president of Afghanistan is. A man that abandoned his post and carried millions of dollars and ran away. How can you forget such a man? Apparently, nothing is beneath the Biden administration. They have hit rock bottom and started to dig. They haven't realized that Pandora's box has been opened with Afghanistan thing. The wind has blown and we have now fully seen the trousers under the robe of the priest. Biden and his cohorts have been hiding behind COVID management and the Trump blame game. Their supporters have been blinded to the inadequacies of this administration by their hatred for the past administration. But now, everyone knows they ain't shit. Where is Kamala Harris, the first black vice president, the shining beacon of hope for every girl in the planet? She is nowhere to be found. Nobody in this frigging administration has their acts together. So much for the adults in the room. I can't wait for 2022 and then 2024.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by caandi: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
So these lgtbq society even have a flag? End time. Pls she should be sacked that’s not what they employed her for

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by tiger28: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justinlean02:
Democrats are just like APC in Nigeria. APC fought to remove PDP as if they knew what they'll do when they finally get into power. They did get into power and became confused. We have been suffering in Nigeria since 2015. The Democrats fought to take down Trump by all means. They succeeded and said "the adults are now in charge". Now, they have no clue what they're doing. Last week the US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken was in an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News. And Blinken said that earlier he spoke with the president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai about how they'll handle the whole withdrawal thing and manage the Taliban but Karzai escaped to UAE a couple of days later. The only problem with this is that Hamid Karzai's term as president of Afghanistan ended in 2014. That means the person that Blinken spoke with was Ashraf Ghani. Not Karzai. Do you know how incompetent and bleeped you gotta be as a whole Secretary of State of the US to not even know who you had a phone conversation with? When I was watching it, I was shocked. Even me that's not even in US government dealing with world leaders knows who the runaway president of Afghanistan is. A man that abandoned his post and carried millions of dollars and ran away. How can you forget such a man? Apparently, nothing is beneath the Biden administration. They have hit rock bottom and started to dig. They haven't realized that Pandora's box has been opened with Afghanistan thing. The wind has blown and we have now fully seen the trousers under the robe of the priest. Biden and his cohorts have been hiding behind COVID management and the Trump blame game. Their supporters have been blinded to the inadequacies of this administration by their hatred for the past administration. But now, everyone knows they ain't shit. Where is Kamala Harris, the first black vice president, the shining beacon of hope for every girl in the planet? She is nowhere to be found. Nobody in this frigging administration has their acts together. So much for the adults in the room. I can't wait for 2022 and then 2024.
You want to compare this to Trump's administration madness? By this time , almost 20 of Trump's appointees have resigned.....Trump's madness starts EVERY 5AM.EVERY DAY!!!!
Is that a president?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by caandi: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
dj4wealth:
1. Biden has no business with the lady. She is a teacher in one of the states.
3. So because Anthony Blinken goofs on a name (Which some world leaders do sometimes) that rubbish the whole process of Afghanistan?

okay
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by caandi: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=dj4wealth post=105553465]1. Biden has no business with the lady. She is a teacher in one of the states.

[/you’re so right! But these people won’t want to hear the bitter truth cos it hurts
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by ModelLook(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Please how much do high school teachers make in the US?
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by abbey621(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
When they say, "Let them be, they are not hurting anyone", news like this is what most of us fear, give them a little inch and they take the whole stadium". From schools to jobs to healthcare, if you make the mistake of not agreeing with them, you'll be crucified and CANCELED. Eventually they'll leave you with two options, either embrace their lifestyle or become relegated to a third world country......Jesu gba wa o cry cry
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by abbey621(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
ModelLook:
Please how much do high school teachers make in the US?

$30,000 to $60,000 yearly on average.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Neddstark: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, lame excuse.
So if Satanists give him their own flag, he'll hold it too?

Go and enjoy your cóck and leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by southpole: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

so you believed movies instead of the accounts of witnesses in the Bible? you are must likely to believe every politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by ModelLook(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
abbey621:

$30,000 to $60,000 yearly on average.

Thanks
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Neddstark:

Go and enjoy your cóck and leave me alone.

Lame and pointless argument. undecided
Should never have quoted me.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Suspect33:
The fight against Immorality is different from the fight against Insecurity, that we have insecurity challenges doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to the moral decadence in our society

Lmao... Moral decadence?
Does Nigeria look like a country with moral grounds? grin grin
What you're worrying about is the least of your problems bro.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by 360command: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
hakym619:

Any Nigerian philanthropist ? cry
I'm so sad
Aliko Dangote, founder of Aliko Dangote Foundation
Rochas Okorocha, founder of Rochas Foundation
Tony Elumelu, founder of Tony Elumelu Foundation
Jim Ovia, founder of Jim Ovia Foundation
Theophilus Y. Danjuma, founder of TY Danjuma Foundation
Emeka Offor, founder of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation
Oba Otudeko, founder of Oba Otudeko Foundation
Folorunso Alakija, founder of Rose of Sharon Foundation
Muhammadu Indimi, founder of Mohammadu Indimi Foundation
Subomi Michael Balogun, founder of Otunba Tunwase Foundation

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Josephokpala8(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Shit
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Druss(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

At times out of a need to feel woke - we make some silly statements. What exactly do you gain by making the above statement?

Getting people upset gets you high? You think it is a joke? Disrespecting religion makes you feel modern? Jesus could clearly not be gay because homosexuality is one of the things the Bible preaches against. Even an atheist knows that!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by emmnprince(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Suspect33:
This is what will happen to Nigeria if we don't get rid of wokeness and stupid ideologies like Tolerance for bigots, Feminism, and acceptance of fornication all in the name of 'dating'

We are slowly losing our morals as a people

Morals wey don loose. Na to blow fully like bazooka remain!
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Cousin9999: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
I wonder how many parents are looking for affordable private school now.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by sulaak(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
ditto
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Dickson178(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmm !! Biden say something ? Or else I'll sue you to court for this . Because you're the founder of gay, lesbian and bi-sexual and so on

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by freshalien: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Justinlean02:

Clearly someone still hasn’t recovered from Trump’s lose. Chai! Pele, it would be well.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Truthwords: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

So in your mind you now know about Jesus through a movie. What if i make a movie about you being a pig, does that make you a pig. Some of you on nairaland think you are intelligent but the opposite is the case.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Truthwords: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Druss:

At times out of a need to feel woke - we make some silly statements. What exactly do you gain by making the above statement?

Getting people upset gets you high? You think it is a joke? Disrespecting religion makes you feel modern? Jesus could clearly not be gay because homosexuality is one of the things the Bible preaches against. Even an atheist knows that!!

Don't mind these devils. On judgment day, they will discover how stupid they are. Abusing the Bible is their own form of intelligence. I have noticed that trend on nairaland. They think being antichrist minded is wokness. I laugh in white throne judgement
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Truthwords: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2021
themanderon:
As it was in the days of Noah.........These demon-possessed people will not allow people to rest. Always trying to force their depraved way of life down the throat of others. Not surprised some people are supporting her. We are going to see more of this madness as the times wind down. The Antichrist is here already and people are very much ready to receive him. When the bible was saying that men would worship the beast I used to wonder how can? But with all the Godlessness and demoniacs one encounters on a daily basis then I have come to see how people will willingly accept him(The Beast).

Nairaland is full of these woke and Liberal idiots. I made a statement in 2009 that when the antichrist comes, Nigerians will be dying to get his mark, many people laughed at me. Nairaland is a reflection of what's gonna happen. Too many demon possessed folks being deceived by satan into thinking that they are smart. People keep saying that religion is the opiom of the masses, what about feminism, atheism, sports fanatism, drug addictions, reality shows, corrupt and immoral music and movies, deadly politics, terrorism, corruption etc but their number 1 problem is Christianity and the Bible. Their end is already predicted. Go and watch Altiyan Childs confession video on YouTube, he was a former member of the freemasons, you need to hear what he said about all atheists. He refers to them as the most foolish of humans. What these atheistic parasites don't realise is that you can never enter a room without light or darkness at the same time. If you are not on the side of The Most High God, you are automatically on the side of satan. THERE IS NO NEUTRALITY IN THE SPIRIT REALM.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Truthwords: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2021
cezarman:
These homosexual guys are just forcing themselves on people.
I don't think people give a shxt about their business or what they do anymore, unlike back in the days... There are more pressing issues in the world right now, apart from their stewpid sexuality.

It's like they're the ones discriminating against straight humans (normal people cool ) presently.

Go and fucck yourselves and leave us alone.
Idiots angry

They are always begging for attention. I am in Canada, they are so annoying over here. When i was based in atlanta, i watched a lot of them harass straight people. They rape straight guys and turn some into gays. American rap industry and the NBA is run by gays and lesbians. Most of them are married to the opposite sex for public view but their real partners are gays. Pdiddy, DJ khaled, lil Wayne, drake, Eminem, LeBron James, Machine gun Kelly etc are all closet gays, Queen latifa, Angelina Jolie, etcare lesbians. In Hollywood, you have to engage in satanic sacrificial homosexuality to boost your career and have the main gigs. How many of you remember the rapper "Houston", he was raped by these devils and the man had to blind one of his own eye and end his carrier because he couldn't deal with the trauma they caused him. The point i am trying to make is that, if the LGBT becomes the majority, the world will suffer. They will demand that everyone converts and only procreate via insemination and cloning. I don't really love to type because i have a lot to teach some of these so called straight people that are supporting lgbt movements, they don't have an idea about the door they wanna open.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Truthwords: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2021
simplesearch:

So with all you read about the life,teachings and interactions of Jesus with in circles like traitor Judas and unfriendly foes like the sahendrin, shouldn't that be enough testimony of who Jesus really is except you are self deluded.

Now hear the testimony of Judas after betraying Jesus:

Matthew 27:4
Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

Now here the testimony of Pilate:

Matthew 27:24
When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

Hear the testimony of Nicodemus, a ruler of the jews (possibly a High ranking member of the sahendrin) who were opposed to Jesus:

John 3:1
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
3:2
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Now hear the testimony of devils, though liars but in this instance they knew who Jesus was:

Luke 4:41
And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Now hear the testimony of Jesus about himself:

John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Now hear the testimony of God himself about Jesus Christ.

Matthew 17:5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Hear the final judgment on those who disbelief the testimony of God concerning Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:10
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

2 Thessalonians 2:10
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Kindly repent of your unbelieve and blasphemy, else you will loose your eternal rest with God. Any one who refuses Gods word, his testimony about Jesus Christ is useless to God and will be separated from him throughout eternity. Just as no one keeps an abominable thing in their possession, but discard them in the dunghill or set them on fire that will be the fate of those who make God a liar by refusing Jesus Christ. So don't waste more time before you give your heart to God in humility, for by so doing you would have done to yourself the greatest good both on earth and in eternity.

REMAIN BLESSED MY BROTHER. SAY IT LOUDER
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by IsaacRocks(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Xenry:
analysing thread...
commenting...
<a-dross-thread-detected>
comment deleting...
comment deleted successfully

Modified: As you can see, I'm the FTC (first to comment) on this thread, I didn't made any noise, yet I didn't die. Make una no dey disturb person each time you become the FTC on a Front-Page thread undecided.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by omohayek: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Didn't read it.
Yes, you would actually have to be more than subliterate to comprehend what I'd written.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
omohayek:

Yes, you would actually have to be more than subliterate to comprehend what I'd written.
[/s]

Your opinion can only count if you're relevant. You aren't.

Only someone as mad as a hatter thinks he's sane enough for his opinion to be worth anything other than the trashcan.

Scram kiddo.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Finewarriboy: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
hakym619:

Wow.
Enlightene me bro. This country is killing me already but I've sworn not to give up becoming a surgeon
U go buy wine for hood to get update...

If you ready... Email me for greendotmaniac@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.