Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) (65978 Views)

Putin Orders Wagner Fighters To Sign Oath Of Allegiance / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by omojeesu(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Demonized humans and humanized demons are on the prowl.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Obdk: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Mumu, how do you know that Jesus himself wasn't GAY? Go and watch the movie Gay Jesus.
U re the mumu here...
Because of movie you watched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Suspect33:
This is what will happen to Nigeria if we don't get rid of wokeness and stupid ideologies like Tolerance for bigots, Feminism, and acceptance of fornication all in the name of 'dating'

We are slowly losing our morals as a people

grin grin This is what will happen to Nigeria?
Boko haram are already mounting their flags in the north and this is your issue?
Do you even have light in your country? grin grin
Dude said "this is what will happen to Nigeria" as if the Nigeria don even reach anywhere for life. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by bezimo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
I don't Blame her at all!
The Abominable flag is flown at all USA embassies allover the world as we speak.

That is why Unadulterated Judgement is all over the places and on Nations that carry this Evil.
JESUS warned that when Society Parallels the days of Lot, HE will return.

What is happening now is moimoi and Juice.
Heavy Collosal Undiluted Destruction is Coming on the Nations and People.

GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!
Escape for your Life. Escape to JESUS Christ.
Do not Support their abominations Directly or Indirectly else you be Consumed and Swallowed in the Coming Destruction.

God is presently judging America with fire and flood.
They are experiencing strange heavy flood and fire and massive destruction that they haven't seen before.. A prophet prophesied that it's the phase of God's Judgment coming on America..I am not surprised it's happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by pacespot(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
There are always extremists in everything in life, I know that giving the gays, lesbians and other homosexuals the freedom to practise their sexual orientations will also mean other people who are not like them can be victims of their sexual practices. I remember sometimes ago when one guy like that, supposedly a gay, was disturbing me for a relationship on Twitter.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Alfamann: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Abominable flag is flown at all USA embassies allover the world as we speak.

That is why Unadulterated Judgement is all over the places and on Nations that carry this Evil.

Do not Support their abominations Directly or Indirectly else you be Consumed and Swallowed in the Coming Destruction.

All these, just because Bobrisky's friends flied a flag.

A beg go siddon.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by raphy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
She was on dope before entering the class but removing the flag was wrong.

Tht one she has lose her job let her go stay home then give chicken head if you knw what I mean.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Emilokoiyawon: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
A flag is just a piece of cloth. Is this what human beans are wasting their time discussing? Human beans or human rice are generally foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Traplord09: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
This i have seen we happen to nigerian soon.
Our flag done turn red..
Soon vary soon .....
Thousands and millions of people we burn de flag���

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by hakym619(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Finewarriboy:
I can refer you to an international body that gives grants to qualified applicants that want to study abroad.

I said "qualified", criteria is heavy but i have seen people go... Grants not loan and it's free... Just be qualified.

Wow.
Enlightene me bro. This country is killing me already but I've sworn not to give up becoming a surgeon
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
omojeesu:
As it was in days of Noah and Lot

The same Lot who offered his daughters to strangers to be raped?
The same Lot who got raped by his daughters and impregnated them? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by yassinattah(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
mmsen:
Why are Nigerians worried about American cultural wahala?
When they are moving an agenda to create a new world order,we must cut the stem gradually b4 we pluck out the root completely.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by hakym619(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
360command:
scholarship.com

Any Nigerian philanthropist ? cry
I'm so sad
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kristin Pitzen....I only need her name let me go online and do my thing some people have too much money they don't know what to use for so they begin promoting behaviours even animals don't have....we can help them by collecting some
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Funflipper: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Playermayweda:

With all due respect to whoever u may be sir, U are a COMPLETE RETARD!!! angry angry

Your father.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - So u wanna post falsehoods and then go unchallenged? Is that how u roll in your miserable hateful life?

I don't even think you understand the meaning of genetics based on your answer. The effects of genetics are not only external (intersex, etc) but are internal as well (emotional, psychological, sexual, etc)

Food for thought - if God made the penis strictly for the vagina, we should also ask ourselves why he put sensitive nerves around the anus that give u pleasure everytime u defecate.

Lol, shall I give you a ticket to heaven to ask Him.

And as for being challenged, I am the least intimidated.
But I have seen how sensitive and energy draining this topic is. So once the likes of you start dissipating your "woke knowledge", I take a bow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Suspect33(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin This is what will happen to Nigeria?
Boko haram are already mounting their flags in the north and this is your issue?
Do you even have light in your country? grin grin
Dude said "this is what will happen to Nigeria" as if the Nigeria don even reach anywhere for life. grin grin
The fight against Immorality is different from the fight against Insecurity, that we have insecurity challenges doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to the moral decadence in our society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Ofiadiegwu: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
The snare likely to lead to Americas downfall.

All past world powers lost it and failed when they felt they have made enough success and became full of themselves.

Experts have warned that the United States of America is moving the route which led to the fall of ancient:

Egypt,
Asyria,
Persian,
Greece,
Rome....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by TMKsouth: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

Lol, shall I give you a ticket to heaven to ask Him.

You don't have the powers. Just as u don't have the powers to be mini-God on earth.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Mumu, how do you know that Jesus himself wasn't GAY?
Go and watch the movie Gay Jesus.
you're a båstard for this useless assertion of yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Traplord09: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Suspect33:
The fight against Immorality is different from the fight against Insecurity, that we have insecurity challenges doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye to the moral decadence in our society

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Playermayweda(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Your father.

Ur father must also be a slowpoke to having a slowpoke as a son angry angry
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by deltateam: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Mumu, how do you know that Jesus himself wasn't GAY?
Go and watch the movie Gay Jesus.

So movie acted to spite Christianity is believed by you because of your warped mind.

Christianity is a tolerant religion that's why many are misbehaving. If they had made a movie depicting Mohammed as a pedophile or rapist or gay . I doubt if the heads of the actors would still be on their neck by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by bluefilm: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Biden will like this.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Odingo1: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nigerians carry religion for head yet there is nothing to write home about their country. They all frequent to church and mosque but very corrupt people.

All their politicians are Christians and Muslims yet no single good things in their country, No light, no water, bad roads,hospitals, schools, insecurity everywhere.

Gay issues is their problem. They are only holy for mouth but not indeed. The western world only consider what is a crime as their problem and tackle it while Nigerians like corruption and go after people that didn’t offend them.

The same way Gay is bad is also the same way corruption and other negative vices is bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by DCatt: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Democrats are liberals so is Pdp. Apc is conservative just like Republican. Same ideology accross the board. I didn't read your post just what caught my eyes.
Justinlean02:
Democrats are just like APC in Nigeria. APC fought to remove PDP as if they knew what they'll do when they finally get into power. They did get into power and became confused. We have been suffering in Nigeria since 2015. The Democrats fought to take down Trump by all means. They succeeded and said "the adults are now in charge". Now, they have no clue what they're doing. Last week the US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken was in an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News. And Blinken said that earlier he spoke with the president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai about how they'll handle the whole withdrawal thing and manage the Taliban but Karzai escaped to UAE a couple of days later. The only problem with this is that Hamid Karzai's term as president of Afghanistan ended in 2014. That means the person that Blinken spoke with was Ashraf Ghani. Not Karzai. Do you know how incompetent and bleeped you gotta be as a whole Secretary of State of the US to not even know who you had a phone conversation with? When I was watching it, I was shocked. Even me that's not even in US government dealing with world leaders knows who the runaway president of Afghanistan is. A man that abandoned his post and carried millions of dollars and ran away. How can you forget such a man? Apparently, nothing is beneath the Biden administration. They have hit rock bottom and started to dig. They haven't realized that Pandora's box has been opened with Afghanistan thing. The wind has blown and we have now fully seen the trousers under the robe of the priest. Biden and his cohorts have been hiding behind COVID management and the Trump blame game. Their supporters have been blinded to the inadequacies of this administration by their hatred for the past administration. But now, everyone knows they ain't shit. Where is Kamala Harris, the first black vice president, the shining beacon of hope for every girl in the planet? She is nowhere to be found. Nobody in this frigging administration has their acts together. So much for the adults in the room. I can't wait for 2022 and then 2024.
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by Bngf: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
TMKsouth:

You don't have the powers. Just as u don't have the powers to be mini-God on earth.

Actually none of us does wink
Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by DCatt: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Liberals have been working to destroy America but God is using a few people like Trump to change things.

Liberal teachers are now making it mandatory for their students to attend Antifa riots of burning down America with the offer of 3 credit hours for it. Soon all it will require for liberal students to graduate is the number of riots, American flags burnt, shop looted and innocent people killed.

Conservatives are now pulling their children out of public schools.

Military is the only way out!
Hopebringer:
WTF

America will destroy itself with this liberalism. How dare you fly this abomination of a flag in a school and start to initiate young children into this evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) by cezarman(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
These homosexual guys are just forcing themselves on people.
I don't think people give a shxt about their business or what they do anymore, unlike back in the days... There are more pressing issues in the world right now, apart from their stewpid sexuality.

It's like they're the ones discriminating against straight humans (normal people cool ) presently.

Go and fucck yourselves and leave us alone.
Idiots angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Ramzan Kadyrov Arrives Ukraine With Threat To "Finish Ukrainians" / SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.