Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

VIDEO: “i’m So Proud Of My Heavy Melon” – Slay Queen Boast On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: “i’m So Proud Of My Heavy Melon” – Slay Queen Boast On Instagram (1300 Views)

I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: “i’m So Proud Of My Heavy Melon” – Slay Queen Boast On Instagram by cubanfirstlady: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Instagram slay queen causes massive confusion online as she goes live on IG exposing her strong standing bre@$t.

She said in the live video “ my bre@$t on live, I am so proud of my bre@$t”.

She could be seen flaunting the round melon in the video while twerking and shaking them for the world to see.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/video-im-so-proud-of-my-heavy-melon-slay-queen-boast-on-instagram/
TOKTOK9JA

(1) (Reply)

Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition / Photos Of Nigerian Actresses Blessed With Big Yansh / Guys Will You Forgive Her Or Not?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.