Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast (4664 Views)

VIDEO: “i’m So Proud Of My Heavy Melon” – Slay Queen Boast On Instagram / Simp or funny guy! His story and his babe(pictures) / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by Lindabanks: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
A Facebook slay mama made a shocking and appalling post on a facebook group page about what she may possess spiritually to absorb men blessings after sleeping with her, that every success and destiny of any man she sleeps with become hers, and the victim would remain wretched forever.

The lady with the facebook user “Queen lisa lisa” revealed this, perhaps to create a certain impression of her to every users that may have seen it, even though no one knows how genuine or real she could be, it still sounds a note of warning to every flirting guys out there to beware.

She said:

Once i sleep with a guy, his destiny and success becomes mine, and he’ll be wretched for the rest of his life ✌✌ Queen lisa lisa.

See her photo here: http://toktok9ja.com/once-i-sleep-with-a-guy-his-destiny-becomes-wretched-nigerian-slay-queen-boasts/
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by pelkad1290(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
After you Bleep dem well come amass wealth and destinies .....

Who u wan come marry?

Or u turn feminist afterwards?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by 10mobile: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why is she not the richest woman in Africa? All she needed to do is to sleep with 20 guys and she would be the richest woman on earth. She just wants to trend. Meanwhile, illicit sex is, in itself, a conduit of blessings and should be avoided like a poisonous snake.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by vibre: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wow, all my life, I've prayed for a woman like this. she's my dream woman, my queen, My everything kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by ofeshe(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Despite sleeping with them and claiming their destinies she is still poor abi na only people with poor destiny she dey sleep with?

3 Likes

Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by KfashionHubb: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Blackmen have no destinies
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by MyGeneration(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
pelkad1290:
After you Bleep dem well come amass wealth and destinies .....

Who u wan come marry?

Or u turn feminist afterwards?
She never jam. As far as say she no get aids or std i would bang her raw and nothing would happen.

Your destiny can only be finished when u waste a fortune of your wealth before u fvck her or u are a broke guy going for big things

1 Like

Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by MyGeneration(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Blackmen have no destinies
u must be extremely stup1d
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by akp202(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
It must not be with her alone but with anyone u sleep with that u re not married to...let it be known to every guy that sleeps with a woman that is not your wife u re destroying ur destiny....keep thinking u re using or enjoying with d woman
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by Aidejay(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
MyGeneration:

She never jam. As far as say she no get aids or std i would bang her raw and nothing would happen.

Your destiny can only be finished when u waste a fortune of your wealth before u fvck her or u are a broke guy going for big things
thank God say na only me dey d room na
Cause d laugh wey I dey laugh dey sweet my belle
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
make somebody give her Wizkid number make she go sleep with am make we see if she fit destroy him destiny
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by samwash(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anything to trend !!!
She just dey find way to sell her market.
Me,I nor kwn dis slay Queen ooo !!! Abi na poor broke guys she dey sleep wit since !
She's still poor like a church rat.
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by Harry00(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
go meet guys way smoke Shisha finish
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by Donpenny(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
She never Bleep guy wen get HIV . na den she go know say she na learner wen it come to destiny wrenching. In that case her own destiny shall be given an expiring date

1 Like

Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by luckyedgal1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
She for Don rich pass Dangote...rubish
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
akp202:
It must not be with her alone but with anyone u sleep with that u re not married to...let it be known to every guy that sleeps with a woman that is not your wife u re destroying ur destiny....keep thinking u re using or enjoying with d woman
just like tuface, C.Ronaldo, neymar, wizkid, and most popular entertainers wasted their destiny by sleeping with different ladies and you now made it than them all because you keep yourself and save your destiny. Though i am not in support of flirting around because of risk involved but stop saying it has spiritual effect.

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Caught Wife Cheating With Amazon Driver During Lockdown / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do / To Marry Former Girlfriend's Younger Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.