Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! (48214 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Met this guy late September, he was in for loving doving and all. Told me I was the perfect definition of what he was looking for in a bride.

This is a well to do single man with chains of businesses, cars, a good house & also working for mining company. He is Responsible disciplined and religious.
Bottom line is He's what any lady would be glad to have.

The thing is, He had problems with his bae & wanted to find solace and comfort with me, forget his Fiancee and moved on.

I could have taken Advantage of their situation, played the Angelic Good wife, hold him tight, pretend to tolerate all his mess & made him forget totally about his bae.
But I see it as a challenge I have to overcome.
Why

I had issues with my fiance, he left to find comfort in the hands of another girl. The girl jumped on the opportunity without hesitation, played the perfect babe and the rest is history...

I couldn't do the same to another girl, i know how heartbreak & betrayal feels.
so I decided to help them for I know their issue isn't beyond repair.

I took my time to let the guy know I am not perfect and equally have my flaws.
I made him see reason why he shouldn't give up and run to a comfort zone each time his relationship has issues.
Their issue was just communication breakdown & lack of understanding. They could fix it if they really want to and ready to shift grounds...

And now, I'm grateful my efforts played off, with my coaching, he realized he was making a mistake taking the risk of throwing a 3 years relationship away for another one which the outcome is yet unknown.

Now they are back Together, settled all differences and their wedding date is set.
I just received an IV to attend their wedding holding on 18th of January 2020.

If i had entered their Picture, it may be impossible or almost imposssible for this great feat to happen.

I couldn't be more proud of myself. smiley

Ladies This Year Let's help ourselves out!
Don't take Advantage of other people's situations
Don't be the reason why a relationship or marriage breaks totally.
Don't let Despiration push you into hurting others.
May God help us, Give us the best of partners and not make us a stumbling block to the happiness of others.

I did well right

Sorry for the Long Epistle
Cc. Lalasticlala help push to Front Page, Let others Learn.
lalasticlala
farano

907 Likes 67 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Cholls(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
My sister eeyah clap for yourself

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Manacho28: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
You did well my dear. So many Desperate girls out there. It's a good thing you didn't let yourself become a stumbling block to other people's happiness.

May God bless the Union. And Establish a happy home for you too.

342 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by RoyalBlu(f): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice one sis. kiss

What you did was noble.

You're a Queen.

Your King is just around the bend. Hold up.

361 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by daddytime(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Perhaps, you just found your true purpose/calling in life.

Counseling...

Its my birthday guys...04/01...yipeee

Always amazed at God's glory, and embraced by his mercies....

333 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Lamanii22(f): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:

Counselling...

Yes... And a therapist too

195 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by donbachi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ada jesus

17 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by daddytime(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yes... And a therapist too

Exactment...

20 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
God bless you real good, you shall be rewarded beyond your imaginations

54 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:

Counselling...
I'm actually looking forward to that.
Thank you sir wink

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by kilojoDesigns: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
You did good, I don't think you loved the guy in a relationship kinda way, if you did anyway you should check that you are not subconsciously running from relationships due to your previous experiences. Love isn't all that good, who knows your ex and the other girl may truly love each other yet you got hurt in the process.

What I'm saying is that you can't save everyone. If you find someone you truly love and see a future with don't be afraid to go for it, sometimes old things have to be torn down for something better to sprout.

209 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Oh wow! Who is peeling onions? I’m crying. This story Is so touching and inspiring. Thank you for sharing

Iranu undecided undecided

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by vanida6: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
so u re hero now bah sad good

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Omotayor123(f): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
kilojoDesigns:
You did good, I don't think you loved the guy in a relationship kinda way, if you did anyway you should check that you are not subconsciously running from relationships due to your previous experiences. Love isn't all that good, who knows your ex and the other girl may truly love each other yet you got hurt in the process.

What I'm saying is that you can't save everyone. If you find someone you truly love and see a future with don't be afraid to go for it, sometimes old things have to be torn down for something better to sprout.
So I learnt, thank you very much.

lalasticlala it's been a while cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by daddytime(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

I'm actually looking forward to that.
Thank you sir wink

Follow your dreams...

Impossible is nothing...

9 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Originalsly: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmmm...... I'm so glad you made that decision to ehmmm..... remain single and give me a chance to ehmmm...... can we whisper chat privately?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by MJBOLT: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
nairaland association of evening newspapers will not like this.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Odunolumide(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:
I'm actually looking forward to that. Thank you sir wink
If you want to be a therapist. Can I be your first patient.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by CAPSLOCKED: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
NEXT TIME ALLOW THE FOOL OF A PERSON TO SUFFER MISERABLY IN YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU DITCH THEM.... SO PEOPLE CAN START TO VALUE THE THINGS THEY ALREADY HAVE.

MOST TIMES, PEOPLE MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING THAT THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE, WITHOUT KNOWING THAT IN REALITY, THE GRASS IS ONLY GREENER WHERE YOU WATER IT.
THINGS WILL WORK WHEN YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by farady(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
That's beautiful and thanks for a job well done. Infact I owe you a drink! I know it's not easy, cause I can relate - it must have drained you emotionally cheesy

Keep it up. You too, you will settled wink

21 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
I believe you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by jidamsel43(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Are you truly an Angel? did you fall from heaven? Are you truly a Nigerian lady? Nigerian ladies and opportunity are 5&6

10 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by vikithor(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Get a driving skill,learn how to drive very well in cities, call or WhatsApp,see our contacts below
Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Prettiedame: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
You can't continue saving unions. We are all someone's ex. No need to feel special about one you didn't want. The lady who married your ex is a realist

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by FryMosquito: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Very rare to happen this days, especially this Nigeria. Well nature will lift you up as you have lifted someone

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:

Clap hands for yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by gunners160(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
yeye dey smell. For your mind now u don win lottery habi?shmm...... U are acting holier than thou habi?no worry menopause is on the way

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by chigoizie7(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
If after 3 years, they can’t still understand themselves. Then they shouldn’t be married.

My 2 cents

16 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by gunners160(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Prettiedame:
You can't continue saving unions. We are all someone's ex. No need to feel special about one you didn't want. The lady who married your ex is a realist
You too wise jor.... Hope she reads this and understands better instead of still watching telemundo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by theNOISEmaker: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omotayor123:
Met this guy late September, he was in for loving doving and all. Told me I was the perfect definition of what he was looking for in a bride.

This is a well to do single man with chains of businesses, cars, a good house & also working for mining company. He is Responsible disciplined and religious.
Bottom line is He's what any lady would be glad to have.

The thing is, He had problems with his bae & wanted to find solace and comfort with me, forget his Fiancee and moved on.

I could have taken Advantage of their situation, played the Angelic Good wife, hold him tight, pretend to tolerate all his mess & made him forget totally about his bae.
But I see it as a challenge I have to overcome.
Why

I had issues with my fiance, he left to find comfort in the hands of another girl. The girl jumped on the opportunity without hesitation, played the perfect babe and the rest is history...

I couldn't do the same to another girl, i know how heartbreak & betrayal feels.
so I decided to help them for I know their issue isn't beyond repair.

I took my time to let the guy know I am not perfect and equally have my flaws.
I made him see reason why he shouldn't give up and run to a comfort zone each time his relationship has issues.
Their issue was just communication breakdown & lack of understanding. They could fix it if they really want to and ready to shift grounds...

And now, I'm grateful my efforts played off, with my coaching, he realized he was making a mistake taking the risk of throwing a 3 years relationship away for another one which the outcome is yet unknown.

Now they are back Together, settled all differences and their wedding date is set.
I just received an IV to attend their wedding holding on 18th of January 2020.

If i had entered their Picture, it may be impossible or almost imposssible for this great feat to happen.

I couldn't be more proud of myself. smiley

Ladies This Year Let's help ourselves out!
Don't take Advantage of other people's situations
Don't be the reason why a relationship or marriage breaks totally.
Don't let Despiration push you into hurting others.
May God help us, Give us the best of partners and not make us a stumbling block to the happiness of others.

I did well right

Sorry for the Long Epistle
Cc. Lalasticlala help push to Front Page, Let others Learn.
lalasticlala
farano
wow ..God bless

6 Likes

Re: I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! by Destined2win: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Okay you did well but why do ladies here like hyping their boyfriends.

Some are directly opposite with smelly boxers and hungry.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.