Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) (46005 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / Fayemi Bows Out Of Buhari's Cabinet / Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by anambraamaka: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tradition
Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by MediMedi(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is nonsense, I can't bow to him no matter what. Nonsense,
Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=Dwayne22 post=105545437]Let satan just enter that man holding sword behind him grin[/quo

Nairalanders, una no go kii person.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by donproject2(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dwayne22:
Let satan just enter that man holding sword behind him grin

Evil thought grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
sematec:
tradition is tradition.

He must be a clown Warri slave. Imagine if he had done this to a Northern King.
The wailing and crying would have been bigger than Covid noise by now.
Bunch of HYPOCRITES.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
abobote:
I never knew that this olu of warri is this relevant

The tin dey surprise me too oooo Ooni of ife will nt like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
perambulator:
Nigeria is a funny country. Behind the king is a picture of the current governor (by law his boss). By law every King needs permission of the local govt chairman before he can leave his Kingdom. A local govt chairman is a boy to a governor, A governor can dethrone a King and here is a Governor (of another state) bowing down before a King under the guise of tradition.

who are we fooling? We really have messed ourselves up.
Femijohn198:
Politician and traditional kings are brothers 5&6

AntiBMC:
Why exactly are different politicians visiting the Olu? All ds selfish politicians can't be trusted.

maoolakanm:
All na hypocricy.

Many of our politicians have mental issues! yet they don't know because of eye service and trying to be politically correct!

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by cocolacec(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rugaria:
This one Yoruba leaders are flooding warri to bow down to anybody in traditional regalia, are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

Sophisticated treachery again!?

First Obasanjo, then Sanwo Olu now this one! Show me you are a land grabber without telling me you are a land grabber?
Olu of warri is a Yoruba king.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by StreetPreacher: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi who paid a visit to the new Olu of Warri, Tsola Emiko was pictured bowing down for the monarch.

Why are many top politicians visiting this man? Could it be because of 2023? Is he that powerful?
By the way, what's the palace wall made of? I see reflections/shadow cast on the wall
Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by izubext007: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
I don't knw any thing at all.
Just like saying that local govt. Chairman big pass Ooni of Ife.
Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
u no get conscience
Dwayne22:
Let satan just enter that man holding sword behind him grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by do4luv14(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
inoki247:
I don't even understand Nigeria again sef someone Local Govt chairman big pass...

in reality sef wetin b the role of al diz king pass people going to dere palace to goan bow for them...

Who local govt big pass,

Nah that lagoon Obadiah local big pass, not Emiko

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by Anakazo22: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
inoki247:
I don't even understand Nigeria again sef someone Local Govt chairman big pass...

in reality sef wetin b the role of al diz king pass people going to dere palace to goan bow for them...

You talk like a fool,a king is a king whether big or small, you can't compare a monarch to a political holder,they are not the same,it's not about money,it's about culture. Those governors bowing to him, you think they are fools abi. Get Sense oo

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
This one way politicians dey frolick this Olu of Warri like this
Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by Arnold1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
No

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by SmartPolician: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:
After oba of Benin it's like olu is the next in south south

Waiting for the tribe where their Kings get disposed on exile like shit by governor to speak

Shush it.

A governor can dispose of any king, including the so-called first-class king.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by Moneyboyz: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by izubext007: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
But why is the Yorubas visiting the Olu of warri since.?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by jchioma: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nice one from Dr Fayemi, governor of Ekiti. He is not bowing to the young king perse, but to the the age long throne of his fathers. Those who respect traditions will be accorded respect by tradition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by id4sho(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:

Waiting for the tribe where their Kings get disposed on exile like shit by governor to speak

Shey u know say British don depose oba of Benin before.
Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by nathyx(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Respect begets Respect simple kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by Munzy14(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi who paid a visit to the new Olu of Warri, Tsola Emiko was pictured bowing down for the monarch.

Why are many top politicians visiting this man? Could it be because of 2023? Is he that powerful?
He is the new thing for the moment...Olu of warri is as powerful as Oba of Benin...

Highly traditional and politically motivated selection sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by inoki247: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
do4luv14:

Who local govt big pass,

Nah that lagoon Obadiah local big pass, not Emiko

lol stay dere if he du any how to him state Government he no go tak 1hr before dem bundle him comot abi when dem wan bundle Sanusi comot for Kano shey e tak dem ages...

As far as u b king for Nigeria u ar under local Govt chairman..

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by wetmenow: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
My brother government is temporary and Kings are born not elected by anyone

inoki247:

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:

Olu of Warri ke ? lol

The Itsekiris are the supporters of APC in a state that is a notable PDP stronghold. That is why all the APC thieves are running there to pay homage to the the Olu. They know they wont get any attention from the Urhobos, Ijaw or Ika people.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by Terrence99: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

Sharap there.

The Itsekiris are the supporters of APC in a state that is a notable PDP stronghold. That is why all the APC thieves are running there to pay homage to the the Olu. They know they wont get any attention from the Urhobos, Ijaw or Ika people.

Obasanjo that came to prostrate, is he also an Apc member?

10 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by MAURI: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2021

Thank you for this. They are fooling Africans with their show of shame. Since they know Africans are suckers for emotional institutions. This young man who has lil or no constitutional power. Same goes for religious leaders. Educated people who you would expect to be very sensible and have simple sense, immediately it comes to emotional institutions like Obas or religious leaders, their brain stops functioning. And the small elite group oppressing the rest know this. That is the reason they all are exhibit this show of shame without any iota of shame. Same Oba they are all going to bow to, whenever he says anything in support of his people or against the suffering being meted out to his people by these politicians, they ignore him. So what is the essence of all this? Additionally, they will compromise the so call Oba too and he will join as additional tool of oppression on his people. Their bait na a few Roll-Royces and some contracts. And the status quo continues. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by inoki247: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
wetmenow:
My brother government is temporary and Kings are born not elected by anyone

But at the same time kings can b removed e.g Deji of Akure, Sanusi Lamido....
Re: Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) by showafrica(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
abobote:
I never knew that this olu of warri is this relevant

Even me, i no understand Nigeria again oo. They should make the Olu governor na, who invented governor self? I think in the past, this Olu is the leader of Warri kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] / Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.