Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (4282 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by ultiabaz36(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

Will you shut up!

Isn't your hand tired of typing nonsense?
Don't forget you are telling a man to shut up. Respect that MR...
Re: .. by bodybuilder: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

Will you shut up!

Isn't your hand tired of typing nonsense?

It's the fucking truth most guys were nice and caring until these girls changed them. You don't hate the player you hate the game. Maybe we will have less 'terrible' men in the society of girls don't keep rewarding the 'terrible' guys.
Re: .. by siofra(f): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
bodybuilder:

It's the fucking truth most guys were nice and caring until these girls changed them. You don't hate the player you hate the game. Maybe we will have less 'terrible' men in the society of girls don't keep rewarding the 'terrible' guys.

It's not the truth stupid. Men have always been corrupt, bloodthirsty, lustful bastards.

I don't know why Nigerian men like to blame our gender for their irresponsibility. Fools!
Re: .. by bodybuilder: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

It's not the truth stupid. Men have always been corrupt, bloodthirsty, lustful bastards.

I don't know why Nigerian men like to blame our gender for their irresponsibility. Fools!

What brought all these corrupt and blood thirsty talk.

It's simple, women are the gatekeepers of sex. If girls decide toxic dudes won't fvck . Most guys won't be toxic. Nowadays you will see nice guys forming toxic just to fvck abeg. Just accept the truth. You girl decides, which men have sex and which men will not. You have that power.
Re: .. by yuping(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
PriceNow:
lol my girlfriend is not broke mind your words. She's working.
OK sorry, the reason for not calling you is because she is not into you or not interested in relationship right now.
Re: .. by PriceNow(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
yuping:

OK sorry, the reason for not calling you is because she is not into you or not interested in relationship right now.
Yes I guess so, I think I'll let her be.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: .. by lolu2019: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
PriceNow:
Yes I guess so, I think I'll let her be.
just let her be.try hacking into her FB account or WhatsApp.then,u will know that women also like saying sweet words to guys.
Re: .. by PriceNow(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
My relationship go soon die ooo but I'm not regretting it, though she called but I myself has started losing interest grin
Re: .. by bodybuilder: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
PriceNow:
My relationship go soon die ooo but I'm not regretting it, though she called but I myself has started losing interest grin

Mumu
Re: .. by PriceNow(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
bodybuilder:

Mumu
Go f*ck yourself man, homo like you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Older Women With Big Booties Trip Me; Am I Ok? / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.