Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (4281 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by debbydams(f): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Cant we go a day without hearing relationship matter ni,,be single to avoid stuffs like this,,my problem right now is how I'll make money legally,,I hate emotional stress abeg o
Re: .. by debbydams(f): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
PriceNow:
Please nairalanders, both male & female i need a little advice.

Inasmuch as i don't like disclosing my relationship problems to anyone, sometimes i have to let it out cos my personal judgement might not be entirely right so i seek your advice.

I have been dating this girl for 3 months now and i noticed she's an introverted person. But what bothers me is that i feel like am ignored in the relationship cos she has only called me once. i have confronted her before concerning this but she said it's very difficult for her to call anybody.

I have asked her if she has another boyfriend she said no, just that her ex is still disturbing her.

i really don't know what to do cos i feel like i'm the only one taking the whole thing seriously, like if i stop dragging this relationship it will just die off and i'm now tired already. I have asked her for a breakup before explaining my predicament but she was very sad at it so we made up. I myself I am an introvert too so i don't know how this will work out.

This is the issues i'm having with her apart from that we are happy more than we're sad and this is the only i have dated and wished to marry cos she's different. Please talk to me honestly.
forcus on how to get money now pls...before my bf traveled he might not call me for 2 weeks me sef wont cal, what he do every morning is he dropped msg every morning nd if I didn't see his msg den I know he's busy nd I'll drop msg too once he's free we chat nd we are cool, till he traveled he's everything to me nd till Now I miss him every fucking day it bn 3 months already cry..

1 Like

Re: .. by zero824(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
debbydams:
forcus on how to get money now pls...before my bf traveled he might not call me for 2 weeks me sef wont cal, what he do every morning is he dropped msg every morning nd if I didn't see his msg den I know he's busy nd I'll drop msg too once he's free we chat nd we are cool, till he traveled he's everything to me nd till Now I miss him every fucking day it bn 3 months already cry..

Tough madam don dey miss, I hope he's aware?
Re: .. by debbydams(f): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
zero824:

Tough madam don dey miss, I hope he's aware?
aware that what ?
Re: .. by zero824(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
debbydams:
aware that what ?

That you are missing him undecided
Re: .. by AutoChick4U(f): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
PriceNow:

Inasmuch as i don't like disclosing my relationship problems to anyone, sometimes i have to let it out cos my personal judgement might not be entirely right so i seek your advice.

I have been dating this girl for 3 months now and i noticed she's an introverted person. But what bothers me is that i feel like am ignored in the relationship cos she has only called me once. i have confronted her before concerning this but she said it's very difficult for her to call anybody.

I have asked her if she has another boyfriend she said no, just that her ex is still disturbing her.

i really don't know what to do cos i feel like i'm the only one taking the whole thing seriously, like if i stop dragging this relationship it will just die off and i'm now tired already. I have asked her for a breakup before explaining my predicament but she was very sad at it so we made up. I myself I am an introvert too so i don't know how this will work out.

This is the issues i'm having with her apart from that we are happy more than we're sad and this is the only i have dated and wished to marry cos she's different. Please talk to me honestly.
Some prefer to chat than call

2 Likes

Re: .. by debbydams(f): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
zero824:

That you are missing him undecided
why are bothered? Wetin concern you? Don't mention me again pls
Re: .. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
PriceNow:

does she text at least...?
Re: .. by Queenserah26(f): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
True.

Lamasta:
Anybody that loves you will check up on you no matter how tight their schedule may be whether introverted or not cool

1 Like

Re: .. by zero824(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
debbydams:
why are bothered? Wetin concern you? Don't mention me again pls

Yes ma'am
Re: .. by debbydams(f): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
zero824:

Yes ma'am
I'm sorry grin grin

1 Like

Re: .. by PriceNow(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
bodybuilder:
The babe no like you bro. I know how girls behave when they like you. Dem no go let you rest. Another question. Do you both of have sex?
Lol OK, for the sex part... It's none of your business.
Re: .. by Rickmann: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
PriceNow:

Communication is the most essential ingredient for any relationship to thrive..sometimes one may think he or she is in a relationship when the feeling isn't even close to been mutual..if your girl friend in this case doesn't keep in touch or doesn't reciprocate the gesture, then her heart perhaps lies elsewhere and you are as good as single.
Do the math bro and free urself.

1 Like

Re: .. by ultiabaz36(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
PriceNow:

This is exactly the same issue I have with one shediot I called a girlfriend. When you complain of not calling not even just flashing she will say she's having family pressure. Though her parents are late but she's fine working.. Then I kept doing like mumu for her until I got to under her skirt. Omo as I noticed her behavior remain the same, mo ya japa... I no geh time for pampering who is not ready to be pampered.
Re: .. by Skooldeto(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
the same issue with mine, she will requested for card, but till that card will finish, she wont call,
to know women heart hard o, but thank God I free her

1 Like

Re: .. by Humanoid01(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Skooldeto:
the same issue with mine, she will requested for card, but till that card will finish, she wont call,
to know women heart hard o, but thank God I free her
Bros this your own worse o. She dey even request card, oboy na wa o! grin
Re: .. by Demigod22: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
This your story reminded me of last year. I was asking one girl out, the calls only came from me, she never called, always giving the excuse of not having airtime. But months later when she accepted to date me, she was running my battery down with calls, she was even sending me airtime frequently, she was the one chatting me up on Facebook and Whatsapp.

Moral: When a girl genuinely love you even a blind man will see it. I laughed when you said she is different, they are always different until they Buharize your heart. You can still work it out, but for you to live a peaceful life you have to kill some relationship.

1 Like

Re: .. by Clickguy44: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
The one with power, doesn't need the one without power,

The one with the power, controls the game.

Don't lose your power (4Ps),

Learn the game.

WILL NOT EXPLAIN

2 Likes

Re: .. by 08100223984A: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
PriceNow:

Why should she always call U
it is a responsibility of a GUY to always check on his Baby Mama
Re: .. by 9japride(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Op don't let anyone fool you, that girl has someone she definitely calls and laugh with. Everything is all about priority. If she can't call leave her alone, except you are ready to cope with such attitude for years if you eventually marry her.
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2021
PriceNow:

You're a fool!
As I read, i felt as if you're crying. Why all this whining? You're a man o.
Re: .. by PriceNow(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2021
nijaomegacode:

You're a fool!
As I read, i felt as if you're crying. Why all this whining? You're a man o.
Lol Is that the best you can say? My friend go and sit down ewu grin

1 Like

Re: .. by PriceNow(m): 12:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Demigod22:
This your story reminded me of last year. I was asking one girl out, the calls only came from me, she never called, always giving the excuse of not having airtime. But months later when she accepted to date me, she was running my battery down with calls, she was even sending me airtime frequently, she was the one chatting me up on Facebook and Whatsapp.

Moral: When a girl genuinely love you even a blind man will see it. I laughed when you said she is different, they are always different until they Buharize your heart. You can still work it out, but for you to live a peaceful life you have to kill some relationship.

Lol for heartbreaking part, I'm always ready cos I've seen the worst already, I've been in the game for long, so it takes long to gain my trust and finally break it again grin grin
Re: .. by bodybuilder: 1:25am On Sep 07, 2021
PriceNow:
Lol Is that the best you can say? My friend go and sit down ewu grin

You dey so wise but small girl dey carry you play. If you get sense you no come dey Simp for here

1 Like

Re: .. by Evercurious(f): 1:56am On Sep 07, 2021
3 months is enough for her to make up her mind. Pls dont call her again.. Make sure you give her ENOUGH SPACE. The truth is that she is still contemplating between you and her ex. But she is giving her ex that attention you sought for.

Also note she cannot manage 2 guys at once . One must suffer negligence and unfortunately or fortunately you re the one... SO STOP CALLING HER . AND MAKE SURE YOU GIVE HER ENOUGH SPACE. ALSO REMEMBER TO BE SLOW TO GIVE IN TO HER SHOULD SHE STILL COME AROUND.. MAKE SURE YOU PASS HER THROUGH SOME 'STRESS' AS YOU RE IN NOW. THIS LL HELP YOU KNOW HER STANDS AMD ALSO HELP HER MAKE UP HER MIND ' PERMANENTLY '

3 Likes

Re: .. by PriceNow(m): 2:03am On Sep 07, 2021
bodybuilder:

You dey so wise but small girl dey carry you play. If you get sense you no come dey Simp for here
Both of you should just Bleep off my thread.
Re: .. by PriceNow(m): 2:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Evercurious:
3 months is enough for her to make up her mind. Pls dont call her again.. Make sure you give her ENOUGH SPACE. The truth is that she is still contemplating between you and her ex. But she is giving her ex that attention you sought for.

Also note she cannot manage 2 guys at once . One must suffer negligence and unfortunately or fortunately you re the one... SO STOP CALLING HER . AND MAKE SURE YOU GIVE HER ENOUGH SPACE. ALSO REMEMBER TO BE SLOW TO GIVE IN TO HER SHOULD SHE STILL COME AROUND.. MAKE SURE YOU PASS HER THROUGH SOME 'STRESS' AS YOU RE IN NOW. THIS LL HELP YOU KNOW HER STANDS AMD ALSO HELP HER MAKE UP HER MIND ' PERMANENTLY '

Exactly what I'm unto right now, I've not called her for 4 days now, I have better businesses to handle, I'm glad females are making more sense here than my fellow niggas calling me simp lol, theyre the ones that'll be shedding tears for a girl behind the scenes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: .. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:33am On Sep 07, 2021
PriceNow:

If you don’t receive the same energy you give..fall back. Relationships are about to people running toward each other than one putting maximum effort. Good luck
Re: .. by Fash20: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2021
Privatepart00:
Majority of girls are fond of that
Stick to 2nd law of Thermodynamics (actions and reactions are equal and opposite).
Stop calling her , so simple.
Let the whatever die a natural death.
@ pricenow

Ah! That's Newton third law sir grin
Re: .. by siofra(f): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2021
ultiabaz36:

This is exactly the same issue I have with one shediot I called a girlfriend. When you complain of not calling not even just flashing she will say she's having family pressure. Though her parents are late but she's fine working.. Then I kept doing like mumu for her until I got to under her skirt. Omo as I noticed her behavior remain the same, mo ya japa... I no geh time for pampering who is not ready to be pampered.

Nekwa!!!

Is this the kind of men they raise these days?
Re: .. by ultiabaz36(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

Nekwa!!!

Is this the kind of men they raise these days?
Everything is vice versa.. The breeds of ladies they raised ginger the innocent guys.
Re: .. by siofra(f): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Everything is vice versa.. The breeds of ladies they raised ginger the innocent guys.

Will you shut up!

Isn't your hand tired of typing nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Know What You Want; Men Are Time Wasters / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.