Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland (8882 Views)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2022
damiloladuke:
So I came across a thread of a user on the forum giving out stipends to random members of the forum and I thought to do same.

Though I may not have much, but I think I can afford to give N2000 on a weekly basis as long as my capacity can take.

Disbursement is on Friday!

PS: No bad comments and no negative energy. If N2000 is what you consider big for scam, God will meet you at the point of your needs.

Agunbiade Sanya
Hello.
So, I will try whenever i have time, to check on what's happening here to support what you are doing.
Whenever you come across really desperate cases of persons that you feel the stipend would make a difference to, please do not hesitate to bring to my notice and I will do the needful.
Thank you for the good work.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Sulaimon95: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2022
Am a fresh graduate with no job yet and I have a lot of responsibility on me and I don't have money to cater for some responsibility. Presently I need money to get some food stuffs to eat.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Gbadebo19(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
damiloladuke:

Do you mind dropping a little proof. Sorry i asked, we can't afford to give those who don't actually need the stipends
Thanks so much. I am sorry I have not replied all along. I have not logged in. The problem is that I lost my school identity card. The only proof I can provide to you is a copy of my current course registration form. I am also using a temporary school I.D card. It is a sheet of paper that bears my name and the stamp and signature of my faculty officer. It enables me to write tests and exam pending the time I get a new I.d card. I can also provide you with the login details of my portal page. Kindly reply with anyone you would like. Thanks in advance
#Modified: I have attached those docs.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by MMotimo: 5:33am On Jan 11, 2022
STARKENNETH:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM MOST NIGERIANS,CAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE TREATED THE SAME WAY AS ME,I THINK YOU WERE A STUDENT OR ASPIRANT LIKE ME,HOW COULD YOU INSULT SOMEONE TRYING TO HELP THE NEEDY WITH LITTLE E GET? EVEN IF HE SUSPECTS YOU,HE HAS EVERY REASON TO NA,AT LEAST SIR DAMILOLADUKE DIDN'T INSULT YOU WHEN ASKING FOR PROOF,I WAS BRUTALLY INSULTED BY A NAIRALANDER CALLING ME A LAZY SCAMMER PIG,I DIDN'T GO WILD AS YOU DID,CAUSE I KNOW GOD SEES US ALL,AND GOD KNOWS I'M NOT WHAT HE CLAIMED I AM,EVEN A NICE,CARING GOD FEARING WOMAN, MMOTIMO ,ONCE PROVED MY INNOCENCE.

I did not at any time prove yours or anyone’s innocence. I assisted you once, I know nothing about you beyond what is online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2022
MMotimo:

I did not at any time prove yours or anyone’s innocence. I assisted you once, I know nothing about you beyond what is online

Good morning.

It's not fair.... it's wickedness..by certain people... I hope you're not the same.... I need your help.... but I won't be happy if anyone doubts my sincerity just because of my situation... that's wickedness after my willingness to provide the details I can provide...

Having lost many opportunities of getting help because of baseless accusations,I am pleading with you to help me with any amount of money possible...... please...
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2022
STARKENNETH:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM MOST NIGERIANS,CAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE TREATED THE SAME WAY AS ME,I THINK YOU WERE A STUDENT OR ASPIRANT LIKE ME,HOW COULD YOU INSULT SOMEONE TRYING TO HELP THE NEEDY WITH LITTLE E GET? EVEN IF HE SUSPECTS YOU,HE HAS EVERY REASON TO NA,AT LEAST SIR DAMILOLADUKE DIDN'T INSULT YOU WHEN ASKING FOR PROOF,I WAS BRUTALLY INSULTED BY A NAIRALANDER CALLING ME A LAZY SCAMMER PIG,I DIDN'T GO WILD AS YOU DID,CAUSE I KNOW GOD SEES US ALL,AND GOD KNOWS I'M NOT WHAT HE CLAIMED I AM,EVEN A NICE,CARING GOD FEARING WOMAN, MMOTIMO ,ONCE PROVED MY INNOCENCE.

I have rights....too... I shouldn't be treated like a domestic animal because I need help.... that's wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by superintendents(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2022
MMotimo:

good morning ma..long term not see

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
It is a new week! Let your request start pouring in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
MMotimo:

I UNDERSTAND MA,IT'S ONLY MY ONLINE PRESENCE THAT SPEAKS FOR ME RIGHT NOW,SORRY FOR SOUNDING THAT WAY,I KNOW IT'S HARD TO FIND REAL LEGITIMATE PEOPLE ONLINE THIS DAYS,BUT MA,PLS TRUST ME,YOU REALLY HELPED ME WHEN I NEEDED IT,AND MY GOOD GOD "JEHOVAH" WILL BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR THAT,GOD BLESS MA.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Gbadebo19(m): 4:12am On Jan 12, 2022
damiloladuke:
Kindly do not forget me. I have posted the proofs you asked for
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Sulaimon95: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Am a fresh graduate with no job yet and I have a lot of responsibility on me and I don't have money to cater for some responsibility. Presently I need money to get some food stuffs to eat.
damiloladuke:
So I came across a thread of a user on the forum giving out stipends to random members of the forum and I thought to do same.

Though I may not have much, but I think I can afford to give N2000 on a weekly basis as long as my capacity can take.

Disbursement is on Friday!

PS: No bad comments and no negative energy. If N2000 is what you consider big for scam, God will meet you at the point of your needs.

Agunbiade Sanya
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gbadebo19:

Kindly do not forget me. I have posted the proofs you asked for

Drop your account details. Thank you
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Gbadebo19(m): 6:59am On Jan 16, 2022
damiloladuke:

Thanks very much.
Bank: Polaris Bank
Account: 3 0 2 8 0 6 0 7 4 5
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gbadebo19:

Thanks very much.
Bank: Polaris Bank
Account: 3 0 2 8 0 6 0 7 4 5

Please acknowledge. Thanks

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Gbadebo19(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
damiloladuke:

Received as promised. Thank you very much.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Sheddy5(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
damiloladuke:

please help me sir i beg you please
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by ceematics: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2022
damiloladuke:
Good morning Sir/Ma please it's sit at home at Owerri I survive on menial jobs and nothing is happening here Please I just need your support the sit at home will end on Wednesday I have nothing to eat.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Austema(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Its a new week

Am in need of 5k, please anyamount will really help.

Thank you.

Zenith
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 25, 2022
STARKENNETH:

I UNDERSTAND MA,IT'S ONLY MY ONLINE PRESENCE THAT SPEAKS FOR ME RIGHT NOW,SORRY FOR SOUNDING THAT WAY,I KNOW IT'S HARD TO FIND REAL LEGITIMATE PEOPLE ONLINE THIS DAYS,BUT MA,PLS TRUST ME,YOU REALLY HELPED A FAMILY WHEN IT NEEDED IT,AND MY GOOD GOD "JEHOVAH" WILL BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR THAT,I WOULD HAVE LOVED FOR MY MOTHER TO MEET A NICE CARING WOMAN SUCH AS YOU IN PERSON,GOD BLESS MA.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Since you are not in support of the useless statements against me ...,he won't consider you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by waploger(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
damiloladuke:

Good day sir, should I drop mine account number for this week?
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by ceematics: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
damiloladuke:

Good evening Sir/Ma'am happy new week and Happy val in advance pls I'm still scouting for jobs with little or nothing to hold unto I'll appreciate if you can raise me any amount to keep pushing thanks
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2022
ceematics:

Good evening Sir/Ma'am happy new week and Happy val in advance pls I'm still scouting for jobs with little or nothing to hold unto I'll appreciate if you can raise me any amount to keep pushing thanks
If you can see this, and don't mind the little stipend then drop your account details

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video Leaked -lil Kesh Ft Olamide Logo Benz Video / Lady Who Has Anaconda Snake As A Pet ( Photos ) / Singer "Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil”.. Read Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.