Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland (8881 Views)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Prettygirlie: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Crystyano:

You are lucky not to be accused baselessly despite all you have said!!!
Thank you. That is what I call mercy of God. You need to pray for receive favor and mercy of God. May helpers locate us all in Jesus name
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Prettygirlie:
Thank you. That is what I call mercy of God. You need to pray for receive favor and mercy of God. May helpers locate us all in Jesus name

I am so devastated....... do you know anyone that can lend me money

I promise to pay back.... I don't mind giving the person certain details about me.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Prettygirlie:
1441903291 access bank Akintayo Eunice B.i am very grateful. Thanks so much

You're welcome

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Prettygirlie: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
damiloladuke:

You're welcome
Thank you so much. God bless you abundantly. I m very grateful
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
damiloladuke:

You're welcome
I am just seeing that you beat me to this payment. I already requested and it's been initiated, so that person is lucky to have something else coming.
In the spirit of giving, i want us to add superintendents to the tally. I see that you have initiated vetting, but let them have it wether deserving or not, its just a small stipend
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Prettygirlie: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tpharell:

I am just seeing that you beat me to this payment. I already requested and it's been initiated, so that person is lucky to have something else coming.
In the spirit of giving, i want us to add superintendents to the tally. I see that you have initiated vetting, but let them have it wether deserving or not, its just a small stipend
Ah, thank you so much sir. I appreciate this kindness. May all what you lay ur hands on continue to prosper in Jesus name
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Prettygirlie:
Ah, thank you so much sir. I appreciate this kindness. May all what you lay ur hands on continue to prosper in Jesus name
Sent.
From your nairaland footprint it does not appear as though you are someone who wants to keep surviving on handouts. I hope you are quickly able to get back on your feet.
Cheers!
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Boyslick:

Bolaji Emmanuel
Kuda bank. Thanks alot.
Kindly provide another bank account if possible, as that Kuda bank is proving a bit of challenge here
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Prettygirlie: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tpharell:

Sent.
From your nairaland footprint it does not appear as though you are someone who wants to keep surviving on handouts. I hope you are quickly able to get back on your feet.
Cheers!
Thank you sir.i pray I get the teaching job. Pls how much did u help me send because the Sim I use to register in bank has been misplace so I don't get alert.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Boyslick(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
smiley
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Dude397(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tpharell:

please sir I really need your help of any amount to be able to support getting my medication as I can hardly afford it due to my health condition. I'm ready to provide any needed evidence. Thanks and God bless
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Boyslick:

Wema bank
Sent

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Franktom247(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
I stumbled upon this thread and saw that help is being rendered Pls am a student and am about resuming school (uniben) and i will needing money for materials and practical workbook any help that can be rendered to me will be appreciated this is a passionate appeal
GOD Bless the givers
Polaris Bank
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by superintendents(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tpharell:
Sent
boss make I drop too
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
superintendents:
boss make I drop too
As you would have noticed I requested ops input on you, and still awaiting his response. Be patient okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Boyslick(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
smiley
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tpharell:

No problem sir. It appears the guy is not online. Hopefully he comes online to see this.

God bless you.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
superintendents:
boss make I drop too
You can go ahead now
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by superintendents(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tpharell:

You can go ahead now
thanks Mr damilola and tpharel

may God bless you all..
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tpharell:

Hello,
I will like to support by giving out stipends too but have noticed there are many unscrupulous cases/appeals and have difficulty scrutinizing. I see how you have been scrutinizing and sifting through the appeals. Kindly help identify two genuine individuals/cases here and i will pay the stipend. And, other members can help police the forum by identif.
Thank you, as i wait to hear from you

SIR I'M TITANKENNETH ,IT IS STATED IN MY OTHER ACCOUNT THAT I'M BANNED FOR SPAMMING WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHY,SIR PLS I REALLY NEED THIS HELP,INCASE YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS CONCERNING ME,YOU CAN ASK FOR ANY PROOF YOU LIKE,BUT PLS NOTE SIR,I USE A BUTTON PHONE
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Crystyano:

Everyone with XYZ amount of money in his bank account is FBI ...... everyone without enough money to survive is a scammer...... that's it, right?

The world is in shambles..,.... life is absurd.....TitanKenneth.... come and see something....... In fact, I want Mynd44 to decide!

if Seun can't decide...... what sort of rubbish is this??

That's why Nigeria's economy is getting worse everyday........ the judiciary, executive and legislative....all in the mud..... the whole world is even in the mud!

Nonsense!
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by superintendents(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tpharell:
You can go ahead now
seen sir God bless you once again...
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Crystyano:

Everyone with XYZ amount of money in his bank account is FBI ...... everyone without enough money to survive is a scammer...... that's it, right?

The world is in shambles..,.... life is absurd.....TitanKenneth.... come and see something....... In fact, I want Mynd44 to decide!

if Seun can't decide...... what sort of rubbish is this??

That's why Nigeria's economy is getting worse everyday........ the judiciary, executive and legislative....all in the mud..... the whole world is even in the mud!

Nonsense!

CALM DOWN! THIS IS UNCALLED FOR,I DON'T THINK HE MEANT WHAT YOU ARE INSINUATING,PLS AND PLS,YOU NEED THE MONEY,THEN PLS STOP ANY ACT OF VIOLENCE OR YOU'LL LOOK EVIL,PLS TRUST IN GOD.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Tpharell: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
superintendents:
seen sir God bless you once again...
You're welcome
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
damiloladuke:

You are now making it sound like you're not genuine... �‍♂️

OH NO! SIR I'M TITANKENNETH ,THIS IS MY OTHER ACCOUNT,THE OTHER ONE WAS BANNED DUE TO SPAMMING,WHICH I DON'T UNDERSTAND. sad
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tpharell:

You're welcome

Good evening sir

May u reap X10 of what ure sowing..

I need help sir and it's not about foodstuffs. Because I'm currently at home and I'm been fed by parents..

But sir I need money to add up to my savings.. I've been saving for 2 months now to get a phone.. (I've been using itel a32f since 2019)

Getting a phone is really Important to me as it will not only help me in my studies, but will also Bring side cash to me as a student.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by STARKENNETH(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Crystyano:

Are you mad?

Is it because I asked you for help?

Are you the one that opened the account for me.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM MOST NIGERIANS,CAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE TREATED THE SAME WAY AS ME,I THINK YOU WERE A STUDENT OR ASPIRANT LIKE ME,HOW COULD YOU INSULT SOMEONE TRYING TO HELP THE NEEDY WITH LITTLE E GET? EVEN IF HE SUSPECTS YOU,HE HAS EVERY REASON TO NA,AT LEAST SIR DAMILOLADUKE DIDN'T INSULT YOU WHEN ASKING FOR PROOF,I WAS BRUTALLY INSULTED BY A NAIRALANDER CALLING ME A LAZY SCAMMER PIG,I DIDN'T GO WILD AS YOU DID,CAUSE I KNOW GOD SEES US ALL,AND GOD KNOWS I'M NOT WHAT HE CLAIMED I AM,EVEN A NICE,CARING GOD FEARING WOMAN, MMOTIMO ,ONCE PROVED MY INNOCENCE.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 07, 2022
STARKENNETH:

CALM DOWN! THIS IS UNCALLED FOR,I DON'T THINK HE MEANT WHAT YOU ARE INSINUATING,PLS AND PLS,YOU NEED THE MONEY,THEN PLS STOP ANY ACT OF VIOLENCE OR YOU'LL LOOK EVIL,PLS TRUST IN GOD.

They ensure violence through their useless suspicions and allegations....... the absence of money is not the absence of rights..... that man threatened to call the DSS to detain me till I die.....so ,they will answer him because he has money , right

The world is in shambles.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 07, 2022
STARKENNETH:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM MOST NIGERIANS,CAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE TREATED THE SAME WAY AS ME,I THINK YOU WERE A STUDENT OR ASPIRANT LIKE ME,HOW COULD YOU INSULT SOMEONE TRYING TO HELP THE NEEDY WITH LITTLE E GET? EVEN IF HE SUSPECTS YOU,HE HAS EVERY REASON TO NA,

He has no reason to suspect me after everything I had stated about myself.....now he's talking about using the same information to find me towards arresting me which will lead to my death.......there are many prisoners that shouldn't be in the prison.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Sheddy5(m): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Please help me sir, it has been long i see 500 naira and am not staying with my parents. Please help me... Life is not easy when there is hunger everyday.
Re: Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland by Sheddy5(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Tpharell:
You can go ahead now
please help me too. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress / PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe / Video Leaked -lil Kesh Ft Olamide Logo Benz Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.