Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State (24789 Views)

Seven Ogun Communities Protest Bad Roads, Gully Erosion / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by tillaman(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Failed nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by humberjade: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Ungrateful people, we made your son VP, we made your son Minister of works and yet you're tagging buharri who is innocent in all these?

See mumu talk grin....can a Minister singlehandedly initiate and persecute a Federal road project in Nigeria?

One thing is to table it before the executive, another thing is for the executive to give a go ahead for its execution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by tamdun: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Ungrateful people, we made your son VP, we made your son Minister of works and yet you're tagging buharri who is innocent in all these?
Aren't you tired of pretending? All nairalanders know sey u be fl@thead, be proud of ur tribe boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by raphy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
I hear say them get God of thunder for ogun state so all the thunder him de send don scatter de road...

May God have mercy on our country bad government is Killin the people .

..make una protest well like Lagos guys will do..
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Gazzy88(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Arnold1:
What about the previous governors? Gbenga Daniel, Ibikunle Amosun etc. Are they not complicit as well?

Abiodun has only been governor for 2 years.
You should be slapped for this trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by baysan(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
angry
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Arnold1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gazzy88:

Why? For speaking the truth?

Please explain what part of what I wrote is trash.

The previous Governors should be added to the banner as well for total neglect.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Dproperties: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
May God help us all
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by dahnimoh(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Even when they have aligned wwith the center
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
He has only been governor for 2yrs but that didn't stop him from collecting his salary but somehow road cannot be constructed in 2 yrs is that what you're saying?
Arnold1:
What about the previous governors? Gbenga Daniel, Ibikunle Amosun etc. Are they not complicit as well?

Abiodun has only been governor for 2 years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by awa(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:
Fake News!

South west got the best Roads in the world after Canada.

God bless Omoluabis.

The worst part of it, this is a Region that keeps presenting themselves as if they have everything in perfection. I wish they will swallow their pride and join in the Southern Nigeria project otherwise Betrayal will continue to witchhurt them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by EngineerOloye: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
It is sad that most of us are just focusing on the "politics" and not even addressing the issue. Some roads there are so bad, a pregnant woman may loose her baby plying it in public vehicle.
J.B has been on the Lagos Abeokuta stretch now for more than 3 years, and I wonder why the Governor isn't on it considering the size of industry in and around that axis.
It's a shame that Ogun State with one of the highest IGRs in Nigeria and Sango a major industrial hub suffers so.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Very funny people....

Road way them Don dey do come from Meiran...

When your obasanjo dey there....no b gbenga Daniel and Dimeji Bankole go Dey slap themselves on that bridge....

If Our Letter writer (OBJ ) Don do that road...una for no dey road dey talk nonsense now...

Na work una for dey.....

Dele why must you make everything about politics, people are asking for better roads and yet you're talking catshit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by andyanders: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Democracy in Nigeria translates to ' Power To Steal. The quickest means to make money in Nigeria, is to become a politician. Join their cult and be obedient to their master.
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Just imagine what that dummy is saying... totally void of sense
Gazzy88:
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Traplord09: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What do we get after all this you made and you made
Oga by one one leg

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by FILEBE(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nice one!!! Call out those who are responsible.

Yes!!!.

Also we shouldn't forget to take care of the roads and avoid destruction

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by meekeejoo: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
To say the roads from Toll Gate to Ota; Toll Gate to Ijako; Sango (under bridge) to Ijoko-Iyana Abule-Agbado; Ota to Oju Ore are un-motor able is an understatement! Infact there are no roads along these axis. I travelled from Ogba (Lagos) to Abule after Ijoko on Saturday, by Wednesday this week due to these bad roads, my vehicle is visiting the mechanic. To the APC led Federal and State Government, SHAME on you lots! The people around the areas deserve much more better. So many industries and estrabishments, yet no motor-able roads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by West2019(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Obj was a head of state / president for good 16yrs , bankol was speaker for good 8yrs ,VP still there up.till.date , fashola minister of road still there the governor is still there ,still the road is not good to go . last week I visit sango.i regrate .you can't see any bad road in the North .compare to sango road . The system are not working in Nigeria this not buhari issue
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by dex4sure: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Disregard the first to comment folk up there.

He's speaking from the other side of his mouth which is expected.
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Arnold1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Remag666:
He has only been governor for 2yrs but that didn't stop him from collecting his salary but somehow road cannot be constructed in 2 yrs is that what you're saying?

What I am saying is he cannot fix all of Ogun's roads in 2 years.

He is not lying idle; it's just that too much damage has been done before he became governor.

Do you know the magnitude of the roads that need repair in Ogun State?

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Traplord09: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
;
andyanders:
Democracy in Nigeria translates to power to steal. The quickest means to make money in Nigeria, is to become a politician. Join their cult and be obedient to their master.
That what we call... King of boys
OBJECTION my ......
obj can be lift out..

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
They should have added Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by ghidhehorn(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Godswings(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

APC built all the roads in the south west, but sabotage is what is killing the roads. They seem to come out every night with diggers and shovels to destroy the roads so they can blame the president because he's from the north.

What! Please I would like you to compile evidences of those you know perpetrating such act. I have screened shot your comment and it has been sent to a top security officer so they can work on it.

If you wouldn't mind, I might contact you if need be to invite you down to Abuja for more information.

Thanks.

Making Nigeria work is a must!
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

APC built all the roads in the south west, but sabotage is what is killing the roads. They seem to come out every night with diggers and shovels to destroy the roads so they can blame the president because he's from the north.

God help me... This comment actually got me laughing out loud, especially the part in bold!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by deleo16(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Akute follow
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Godswings:

What! Please I would like you to compile evidence if those you know perpetrating such act. I have screened shot your comment and it has been sent to a top security officer to they can work on it.

Uf you wouldn't might, I might contact you if need be to invite you down here in Abuja for information.

Thanks.

Making Nigeria work is a must!

Okay... All these 'cause you can't or don't get sarcasm! Lol!

You need to give your brain some rest sir. grin
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Arnold1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
West2019:
Obj was a head of state / president for good 16yrs , bankol was speaker for good 8yrs ,VP still there up.till.date , fashola minister of road still there the governor is still there ,still the road is not good to go . last week I visit sango.i regrate .you can't see any bad road in the North .compare to sango road . The system are not working in Nigeria this not buhari issue

You are right and this is very regrettable.

As governor, you have to lobby the President, the Vice President, the Minister of Works etc. and discuss
how bad the roads are and have them address it.

But previous Ogun governors did nothing. It is depressing I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Dangotey: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
If dapo Abiodun could leverage on Amsoun's on going projects the state roads wouldn't have been this bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners / Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports / Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.