Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State (24797 Views)

Seven Ogun Communities Protest Bad Roads, Gully Erosion / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by factsobserver: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
I still wondering why Buhari must involve in this shit

Kaduna1stson:
Ungrateful people, we made your son VP, we made your son Minister of works and yet you're tagging buharri who is innocent in all these?
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Komu1048(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
kidap:

https://ogunnewshub.com/photos-angry-youths-protesting-over-bad-roads-in-sango-ota-ogun-state/

Those roads are very bad for real, but ayobo to lafenwa shouldn’t be call road anymore. It’s better as abattoir, i pity those that ply that thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by elonmuskbaby: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Ungrateful people, we made your son VP, we made your son Minister of works and yet you're tagging buharri who is innocent in all these?
when you wan get sense bayi?

Nigerians are coming out to protest about bad roads because they have suffered the consequences of it.do you know whether some of them have lost a loved one through accidents etc because of bad roads.stop supporting mediocrity.receive sense in Jesus name or insha allah name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by LibertyRep: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Arnold1:
What about the previous governors? Gbenga Daniel, Ibikunle Amosun etc. Are they not complicit as well?

Abiodun has only been governor for 2 years.

The list is obviously incomplete without the Former Governor, Ibikunle Amosun.

Whilst it is true that Dapo has been governor for just 2 years,he hasn't demonstrated enough competence towards the repair, completion and maintenance of roads in major towns in the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by elonmuskbaby: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:
Fake News!

South west got the best Roads in the world after Canada.

God bless Omoluabis.
politicians houseboy.una don collect salary? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by newdawnlive: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
is your birth right, mumu we made your son president still your foolanis brother kill our people God punish your generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Arnold1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
awa:

The worst part of it, this is a Region that keeps presenting themselves as if they have everything in perfection. I wish they will swallow their pride and join in the Southern Nigeria project otherwise Betrayal will continue to witchhurt them

How does the region present itself as if they are perfect

Stop derailing the thread please.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Tochi3(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Waste of precious time.

They should be protesting in London where the drug addict bullion van .....

"The Igr of Ogun State is bigger than that of the the whole 5 eastern states" - Zombies .
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Arnold1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
LibertyRep:

The list is obviously incomplete without the Former Governor, Ibikunle Amosun.

Whilst it is true that Dapo has been governor for just 2 years,he hasn't demonstrated enough competence towards the repair, completion and maintenance of roads in major towns in the state.

I fully understand. I agree with you!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Naijanascam: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

APC built all the roads in the south west, but sabotage is what is killing the roads. They seem to come out every night with diggers and shovels to destroy the roads so they can blame the president because he's from the north.

You are always high on expired weed and burukutu ......

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Blessings27(f): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:
Fake News!

God bless Omoluabis.
Hahaha
Indeed
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Ruggman: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ojuore. - coca cola - Ilogbo Rd is the worst. It is a death trap

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Ochelyko1: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Who be this Coward? Am sure the Govt doesn't even know ur entire generation so who is the we here? We gave u this we gave u that broke ass niggar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Jonathan39: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
I don't think there is a worst road in Nigeria than that from ota to lafenwa
payne4real:
The roads is something else in lafenwa, Itele, mopo junction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by andyanders: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
West2019:
Obj was a head of state / president for good 16yrs , bankol was speaker for good 8yrs ,VP still there up.till.date , fashola minister of road still there the governor is still there ,still the road is not good to go . last week I visit sango.i regrate .you can't see any bad road in the North .compare to sango road . The system are not working in Nigeria this not buhari issue
In fact, OBJ should be blamed for the rot in Ogun state. Obj is the worst. Go to the north- kano, you see how their leaders keep developing their places. To the southerners, steal the money and run outside the country and enjoy it. Their children are not here in nigeria. They all stay abroad in their own property.
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Adakintroy: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
It was a poorly form social plot. Even from the Apex reasoner's. Some would want to go to the moon. While others just want to be served food. The contrast is too sharp to refer to ourselves as "one humanity""
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by stanluiz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ogun state has produced a president, Vice president, Speaker HOR, etc yet they have the worst road in Nigeria.

Other states have bad roads but ogun state is the worst.

Despite all the companies in that state paying huge tax especially ota and agbara axis yet the road there is un motorable!

Their overhyped propaganda IGr is not reflecting on the state.
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Jonathan39: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Even lafenwa to OTA as well. I atimes I wonder what is going on in that state
Komu1048:

Those roads are very bad for real, but ayobo to lafenwa shouldn’t be call road anymore. It’s better as abattoir, i pity those that ply that thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by stealmatic(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gosj001:
omo, no be only Ogun State o, Lagos state too follow
I Kno people like u will show up here , please show us the road that looks like that of sango and itele in Lagos State,u must be a Igbo for saying that Lagos road follow,must u flat headers display ur nonsense online

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by stealmatic(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gosj001:

I Kno people like u will show up here , please show us the road that looks like that of sango and itele in Lagos State,u must be a Igbo for saying that Lagos road follow,must u flat headers display ur nonsense online

Details on my signature
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by stealmatic(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gosj001:

Details on my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Bifwoli: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Matheusmartin:
So much for being the most sophisticated region and people..
wink
So much for Nigeria being the biggest GDP in Africa with such bad roads. Where's all the oil money going?
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Obdk: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
The afonjas re busy with ARIARIA market
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by bareal(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wait and see Zombies say it's because of hatred for Bubu...and spareheaded by IPOB. Zombies are terrible lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Gosj001: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
stealmatic:

Read what you wrote, does it make sense to you?

I don't banter words online but this road is gone. NO road again!!1 Infact no good roads in Ikd Lagos, forget media paparazzi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7uH_9D-4BU

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by bareal(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

I talk am. Zombies1stson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by CallmeBodaOla: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wow
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Goldeno(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:
Fake News!

God bless Omoluabis.
at least they care about there home and know who to hold responsible, I know some who will rather protest about bad road in another man land and blame others for their woes
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Reference(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Arnold1:

Why? For speaking the truth?

Please explain what part of what I wrote is trash.

The previous Governors should be added to the banner as well for total neglect.

Why not vote them back into power then to come clear their mess.

You are not a serious citizen. You want to excuse the people who should do it here and now and go after those either voted out or expired.

Little wonder Nigeria is in a mess. Hope you are not a CEO or shareholder of any serious enterprise with this mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by techWriter1: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fake News! South west came the best Roads in the country after Canada. God thank Omoluabis.
Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by zicoraads: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
You won't understand all of these if you haven't experienced it. I traveled through almost all the states of the SW over the weekend and it was hell for me. I have traveled across a lot of northern states and I can boldly say that the roads down north are really good, compared to the ones down south. It's worse from Ondo through Kogi. I was really grateful when I finally got into Abuja yesterday. The experience was really terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State by Arnold1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Reference:

Why not vote them back into power then to come clear their mess.

You are not a serious citizen. You want to excuse the people who should do it here and now and go after those either voted out or expired.

Little wonder Nigeria is in a mess. Hope you are not a CEO or shareholder of any serious enterprise with this mindset.

@Reference,

The roads that are damaged did not get damaged within 2 years. That's the point I'm making.

I am not saying the previous governors should come back & fix the roads.

What I am saying is all the blame should not be apportioned to the present Governor who's been
in the seat of power for just 2 years.

Gbenga Daniel was Gov for 8 years

Kunle Amosun was Gov for 8 years

Total = 16 years

They did nothing to the roads.

Yet, you want to put all the blame on the man whose been governor
for just 2 years!

This is the point I'm making.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP / Presidency Reaches Out To Amaechi, Nyako, Others / NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.