Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] (7907 Views)

9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos) / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Some Weird And Beautiful Sea Creatures
[b]ONE:
The Portuguese man o’ war is NOT an animal
This news is very recent (dating from January 7, 2019):
SYDNEY: Highly venomous Portuguese man o' war have stung more than 3,000 people on Australia's northeastern shores in just a few days, authorities said Monday (Jan 7), forcing the closure of several beaches across Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.[/b]

The very jellyfish called “Portuguese man o’ war” is infamous: it can occur with thousands at the time, and is famously venomous.
But it isn’t a jellyfish in the classical sense. In fact, it isn’t even one animal !! It is a colony of polyps, each with its own specialization, that work together as one super organism. So ONE Portuguese man o’ war is a WHOLE BUNCH of animals strung together !
These polyps are attached to one another and physiologically integrated, to the extent that they cannot survive independently, creating a symbiotic relationship, requiring each polyp to work together and function like an individual animal.

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
TWO: “Ceci n’est pas une chatte”
Here are two pictures of a shellfish species (whose exact name I was not able to pin down, although I did quite some searching) which dangerously resembles a human female’s vagina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
There are also many sea animals that look like human male sex organs. I feel obliged to show just this one picture (my apologies for the future nightmares !): wink
[Urechis unicintus, a marine spoon worm.]

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
THREE: Some jellyfish are utterly HUGE!
I was totally baffled by the existence of monstrously large (and devilishly beautiful !) jellyfish.
Meet the Lion’s mane jellyfish. It is the largest known jellyfish species in the world, and is seen by some as the largest animal in the world. Its bell can grow up to 7 feet (2.1 meters) in diameter, and some references claim that its tentacles could grow up to a formidable 197 feet (60 meters). It can weight more than 2200 pounds (1 tonne).
At Wikipedia, I read:
The largest known specimen was found in 1870 off the coast of Massachusetts. Its bell averaged 2.3 meters in diameter and its tentacles reached 36.5 meters in length.

I you want to witness just how big this animal can be, then have a look at these photographs …

1 Like

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
They are also animals of exceptional beauty, as both images below show.
[Aren’t these images expressions of pure poetic force, as if some color wizard projected all his powers on a canvas in some other dimension ?]
That is enough jelly for today.

1 Like

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Credit: Quora
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by kestolove95(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
E look like toke makinwa toto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by bmdmix11: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
kestolove95:
have u seen her toto b4?

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
kestolove95:

Yeye person grin

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
bmdmix11:
have u seen her toto b4?

Maybe for him dream grin

3 Likes

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Here are two pictures of a shellfish species (whose exact name I was not able to pin down, although I did quite some searching) which dangerously resembles a human female’s vagina.

Op don wet tire tongue cool

3 Likes

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by bmdmix11: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Maybe for him dream grin
lol, i doubt if he can even talk to her
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

undecided
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
undecided

grin grin grin

You don self-service tire abi
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

grin grin grin
You don self-service tire abi
Because I'm an animal, right? undecided
What gets a man in the mood is beyond what is in that picture.
I'm not a sex/woman freak.

3 Likes

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Because I'm an animal, right? undecided
What makes a man in the mood is beyond what is in that picture.
I'm not a sex/woman freak.

Big breast and big yanch, abi?

Just picture the jelly fish with those accessories, and you'll be fine tongue
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Big breast and big yanch, abi?

Just picture the jelly fish with those accessories, and you'll be fine tongue
Before quoting me next time, make sure to remove the "f" on your moniker.
Why are you so obsessed with "your gender" if you claim to be a woman by putting an "f" on your Moniker?
It is obvious that you are a guy.
Like I said, I'm not a sex freak, and I'm not addicted to masturbati0n just like you.

1 Like

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Before quoting me next time, make sure to remove the "f" on your moniker.
Why are you so obsessed with "your gender" if you claim that you are a woman by putting an "f" on your Moniker?
It is obvious that you are a guy.
Like I said, I'm not a sex freak, and I'm not addicted to masturbati0n just like you.

undecided

All these write ups for me... LMAO...

I'm not here to debate about my gender, or the Monika that I've chose to bear on here...

Keep wondering..
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Polynek(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
OLUWA is too much no cap

1 Like

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Try to ignore the commenter above.
I don't have time to argue with or reply such people. So, i would usually press the report button, press 2 and then send. Case closed. Even if I want to reply them later, it won't be possible because it's already deleted from my sight. You can see the comments but I can't. Easy peasy.

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na wa ooo. E for say this kind of jellyfish dey nigeria, nigerian people for don use am take do jellyfish pepper soup. tongue cheesy
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by kestolove95(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
bmdmix11:
have u seen her toto b4?
I don lost count
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by wiseone28: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Wet waitin?
It looks irritating.
So irritating. Pvssy is only attractive when in clothes o. When the cloth is removed, hmmmm, the thing na bad news. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Xenry: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Wet waitin?
It looks irritating.
So irritating. Pvssy is only attractive when in clothes o. When the cloth is removed, hmmmm, the thing na bad news. lipsrsealed
Bro, you get the point. What you see with clothes on, is usually entirely different from what you will see when it's taken off, like stretch marks, smelly pvssies, etc.
It's always irritating and disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Mrscarter(f): 2:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Xenry:
There are also many sea animals that look like human male sex organs. I feel obliged to show just this one picture (my apologies for the future nightmares !): wink
[Urechis unicintus, a marine spoon worm.]

Lmao. Ewww.
Interesting thread tho. I love learning about marine life or unusual creatures on the earth. Wish nl had more threads like this
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Mrscarter(f): 4:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Xenry:
Bro, you get the point. What you see with clothes on, is usually entirely different from what you will see when it's taken off, like stretch marks, smelly pvssies, etc.
It's always irritating and disappointing.

Lol women are what u call HUMAN. Especially for a woman who has to have child bearing body n therefore more weight. Its all natural.
Even the most beautiful of woman will have some kind of imperfection.
Unless a person is unfit and has bad hygiene n is lazy n eats bad they cannot help the kind of body they have. Who is ugly to some are beautiful to others....female aswell as male.
Do u think all women deliberately go n give themselves stretch marks or blemishes or tell their breasts to stop being perky n to fight off gravity as if they are superhuman with powers? grin
These little things are what make a woman natural. If u want perfection u go find a kardashian get yourself a plastic or a mannequin lol.

Modified; not all men are perfect either and their privates arent exactly pretty either lol
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Gadafii: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Women and fish shaa

Fish brain, fishy Toto, now we have a Toto fish

I don tire abeg cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by Telegram234(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Xenry:
wink wink
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by SunshineHQ(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Wet waitin?
It looks irritating.
na ojota babes wey dey collect figo ur money reach na why
Re: Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] by JOACHINpedro: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2021
I thought of developing a giant Vagina that would act as surrogate and using my little knowledge of cloning and transgenicity I would make the the giant Vagina poop super babies that can fly.
The future is science! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? / A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend / You Will Have To Cum Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.