Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. (3221 Views)

This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by MediMedi(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
My very own school lodge neighbor that I have been nice to refused to let me in lastnight.

After all struggle to dive in, this damsel refused totally claiming am not her boyfriend though I never toast her.

This morning, she woke me up with exam success message.

Must I chyke before going in?
Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by Xenry: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
analysing thread...
commenting...
<a-dross-thread-detected>
comment deleting...
comment deleted successfully

4 Likes

Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2021
can someone pls slap the OP for me.... to reset his lost mind.

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by Mrscarter(f): 2:30am On Sep 07, 2021
MediMedi:
My very own school lodge neighbor that I have been nice to refused to let me in lastnight.

After all struggle to dive in, this damsel refused totally claiming am not her boyfriend though I never toast her.

So she should just open her legs for u just like that? undecided
N if she does she would be an olosho or a hoe right?
I dont get it. Alot of nairalanders talk bout fuxxing the girls then dump them is their preferable way to date but they also say the girls are all oloshoes these days n not worth dating or marrying. Yet yous complain if the girls wont let u between their legs.
And if theyre oloshoes abeg who is making them to be such? undecided
The ones who say they want to marry a virgin yet are screwing persons daughters left n right? Seems like most these guys want to have their cake and eat it too angry

9 Likes

Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by NotFarFrom: 2:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Let's pray for this lost soul. Dont worry OP. You'll be normal before you get admitted into a maximum prison

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by NotFarFrom: 2:34am On Sep 07, 2021
Mrscarter:

I dont get it. Alot of nairalanders talk bout fuxxing the girls then dump them is their preferable way to date but they also say the girls are all oloshoes these days n not worth dating or marrying. Yet yous complain if the girls wont let u between their legs.
The ones who say they want to marry a virgin yet are screwing persons daughters left n right? Seems like most these guys want to have their cake and eat it too angry

I agree with you. But this guy's foolishness is on a different level

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by etrange: 4:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Mrscarter:

Welcome to Nairaland. Here, logic is not allowed. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by Mrscarter(f): 4:56am On Sep 07, 2021
etrange:

Welcome to Nairaland. Here, logic is not allowed. Thanks.

Hahaha youre correct

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by MediMedi(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Mrscarter:

It my right oolon
Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by Demigod22: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2021
LoL, Nigeria can't be good with Buhari as president and the honorable OP as the citizen.

Well, last semester my hundred level neighbor was just over me because I spoilt her small during exam time. She is petite,young and beautiful, but sometimes we just have to allow self control lead us. A day before she traveled she spent the night in my room all in the name of watching movies, but I blatantly refused to respond to nature's trick, I should have girls to see as sisters, not all of them should know my dick size.

5 Likes

Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by Jeon(f): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
MediMedi:

After fuvk you definitely going to tag her olosho.
Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
MediMedi:

not appropriate at all Bro
Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by Aniboo: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Inside this hard economy time
Re: She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. by Mrscarter(f): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2021
MediMedi:

It my right oolon

Lol if u say so

(1) (Reply)

Ghana: Watch Accra Couple Kimberly And Eric Sex Video Leaked / Lady Makes N12k Picture Frame For Boyfriend Only For Him To Serve Her Breakfast / She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.