Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me (3225 Views)

Funny Pic: Man Walks Around In With Sign Seeking His Online Girlfriend / She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. / I Just Discover My Online Girlfriend Has Moustache, Plz Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Zenanted(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2012
Dear Nairalanders ,i met this beautiful charming young lady online for over 4years nw ,bt all my effort to meet this young woman proves aborting ,the annoying part of it is that since then she still calls me ,sends me nice messages till date, her area of abode is nt too far from me cuz we live in the same city, i tried ignoring her calls but she'll alws notify me that she'll make it upto me
Dont know if she's testing my patience or playing pranks, she has never made any demand 4rm me instead she sends me recharge cards ,spends time calling jst to hear my voice, we're both friends in every social network u can talk of globaly
pls i need your help on this one dunno wat next to do!
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by ifihearam: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2012
Have you made efforts to go and meet her??
If the mountain does not meet mohammed then mohammed needs to meet the moutain
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2012
God Abeg, na which kind mumu be this? What happened to all the ladies you have met in real life for the past 4 years? Are you so ugly that no one else wants you? Lord have mercy. . .
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Afam4eva(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2012
Are you sure she's not crippled?
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by ecolime(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2012
Is online dating real?... Well, let's just say love has no boundary like some people say.
Personally I think she's just a time-waster who only enjoys communicating with you for the fun of it. How are you even sure she's not in a real life relationship with someone?
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Zenanted(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: God Abeg, na which kind mumu be this? What happened to all the ladies you have met in real life for the past 4 years? Are you so ugly that no one else wants you? Lord have mercy. . .
thanks for the quote man ,anticipating to meet her doesnt mean i'll fold my arms n wait till heaven falls ,i've been in several relationshp since then .check out my fb profile @facebook.com/zenanted or add me wit my name Anointed Prince n confirm dat a cutier dan u thnk!
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Zenanted(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2012
ecolime: Is online dating real?... Well, let's just say love has no boundary like some people say.
Personally I think she's just a time-waster who only enjoys communicating with you for the fun of it. How are you even sure she's not in a real life relationship with someone?
so wats u suggesting? I dnt even hv her time cuz i hv smethngs 2do wit my girl ,am i to keep ignoring her calls? Jst wana knw dis kinda lunatic bitch!
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2012
3 things obviously possible:

1.she already knows you

2.she's not using her profile pic

3. she just wants to flirt

3 Likes

Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Lisa1: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]so excited!
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Zenanted(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2012
ifihearam: Have you made efforts to go and meet her??
Goodluck
tried my best
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2012
she may be disabled or something like that

thats why she doesn't want see to you and maybe scared of your reaction when you see her real
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Zenanted(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2012
joeydozzy: 3 things obviously possible:

1.she already knows you

2.she's not using her profile pic

3. she just wants to flirt
the other 2 might be possible cuz i do skype n make internet calls wit her ,dat confirms dat she's nt using a wrong profile pic.
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by koozy(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2012
U people and this ur online nonsense. Una never hala
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by TisaBone: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2012
hey, online friends are fun to make. i had me a little online boyfriend who sent me money for my birthday one time. he was crazy though, and ran a background check on me and found out where i lived. that was kinda scary. i'll never do that again undecided
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by ecolime(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2012
Zenanted: so wats u suggesting? I dnt even hv her time cuz i hv smethngs 2do wit my girl ,am i to keep ignoring her calls? Jst wana knw dis kinda lunatic bitch!

Just give her another chance... Tell her frankly that you are tired of her "hide and seek" game and you should both fix a meeting date which isn't too far from now. If she doesn't honour it when the time comes, you should ignore her completely and you must be resolute in such a decision.
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by tellwisdom: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2012
Bro, give me her number so i help u sad
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Ejine(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2012
She's just a girl looking for some fun outside her real life.
Has it ever occured to you that perhaps she's stalling cuz she's doesn't want you intruding in her real life, and just wants you to forever remain at a safe distance?
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by slimyem: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2012
sometimes,its just best to keep online business/friendship/relationship strictly online.
Some meetings spoil all the fun.
I have good online friends of 2,3 yrs and we've never met despite we staying in the same city
I love the mystery..and i don't need any new real friends.
Maybe she's just thinking in that line.
Just play the game,enjoy it and live your life while at it.
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by kilimanjaro(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2012
Zenanted: tried my best
Then she's just using u to while away time.
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by kilimanjaro(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2012
Zenanted: tried my best
Then she's just using u to while away time like some people do on NL.
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2012
She was born a man and her rod probably bigger dan urs.

Sefini!
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by stephen121(f): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
Dear Nairalanders ,i met this beautiful charming young lady online for over 4years nw ,bt all my effort to meet this young woman proves aborting ,the annoying part of it is that since then she still calls me ,sends me nice messages till date, her area of abode is nt too far from me cuz we live in the same city, i tried ignoring her calls but she'll alws notify me that she'll make it upto me
Dont know if she's testing my patience or playing pranks, she has never made any demand 4rm me instead she sends me recharge cards ,spends time calling jst to hear my voice, we're both friends in every social network u can talk of globaly
But you try o, you've been dating somebody for over four years without meeting the person one on one.
ecolime Just give her another chance... Tell her frankly that you are tired of her "hide and seek" game and you should both fix a meeting date which isn't too far from now. If she doesn't honour it when the time comes, you should ignore her completely and you must be resolute in such a decision.

That's the right thing to do
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by lifestyle1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: God Abeg, na which kind mumu be this? What happened to all the ladies you have met in real life for the past 4 years? Are you so ugly that no one else wants you? Lord have mercy. . .

Young man, mind the way you talk.. must you abuse everyone ? undecided
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by kpolli(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
Zenanted: Dear Nairalanders ,i met this beautiful charming young lady online for over 4years nw ,bt all my effort to meet this young woman proves aborting ,the annoying part of it is that since then she still calls me ,sends me nice messages till date, her area of abode is nt too far from me cuz we live in the same city, i tried ignoring her calls but she'll alws notify me that she'll make it upto me

Hope u watched the video of facebook love?? Yep, she is too fat
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by debosky(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
She is a man. . . . value your backside and don't ever insist on meeting face to face. grin
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
ifihearam: Have you made efforts to go and meet her??
Goodluck

lol
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by cindyrella(f): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
Maybe she is married or crippled cheesy..
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by onila(f): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
4 yrs grin grin

both of u r dumb
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me by 190: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
Op go and meet her and please best hold your bible
And be prepared for a SPIRIT suprise

(1) (Reply)

... / She Can Cook Only Indomie / 10 Top Qualities A Guy Is Secretly Looking For In A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.