Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Have You Been Hypnotized Before? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Hypnotized Before? (21585 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized / Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Matheusmartin: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by dex4sure: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nah...my blood too strong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by punisha: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
I love how you write ogbeni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by smatt1711: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by purples25(f): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Once. Sent me to withdraw money from my account. When it didn't work up to five times they sent me that day, they said God is with me.

Still got jewelries from me though. The transparent case in which the jewelries were in showed everything intact, but once they finally left me alone, the jewelries disappeared.

After coming to my senses. About five other people from the same street, and I, went to report to police. They got a lot of us that day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Shuggaa: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Daveambition:

Lol...
This same jazzman fit dey up in here for Nairalander dey confam ur post with smiles on his face...

Cruiseeeeeeeee
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Shuggaa: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
J

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by StayMotivated: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
My younger brother was hypnotized when he was in 2018 my Dad told him to buy Petrol at our bus stop here in Lagos. After buying the Petrol at the filling station he was about entering a bike to come back home when an old man pretended to ask him for direction he said the old man touched him and he could not talk or walk, he just stood there looking like a Dundy. The old man collected his phone and wallet... After over 2 hrs at the bus stop it was getting late, my dad was worried so we went to the fuel station to look for him. We saw him standing at the bus top looking like he saw a ghost. Thank God he later gained consiousness and he explained everything that happened.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by ospreywin(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lolzz..... Mostly, these scenarios are don't have anything to do with jazz or being hypnotized rather a well seasoned con-artist finesse with your conscious mind. It's an art, if I'm correct.

18 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
resenne:
but how does being hypnotized feel

Lol. You will know when you encounter it. Funny question.
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by 46arcadez(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

Guy, If you know me in person, you go know say e go hard normal normal without premium otumokpo make person run me street..e better make camel enter needle eye. I don dey street from birth. I am also very tech-savvy. This event was just sth of red beads and calabash.
I no see the last sentence for dictionary bro.
Wetin that one mean?
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Ola17: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

Man, this uncle came in with the iPhone12 and was putting it close to my phone. I removed my phone twice to see his phone close again as though it was a marriage thing. He wore a short-sleeved tartan senator with an Oxford shoe scenting all Nivea. Clean shaven, and seemingly cultured...

He was all praising this his imaginery wife whose photo was a screensaver. I could hear him telling my boy from a distance. He speaks calmly as sb with a British accent

until you hear him speak pidgin. That could have rang a bell but the otomopko already had me in its armpit.

These are old psychological tricks used by con artists and there’s no juju whatsoever involved. Learn your lessons and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by micflo28(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
OP if you have faith in God almight, buy holy water, big rosaries and small statue of mary and Jesus, give it to a priest to bless it for you, place them in your shop to fortify your shop. Dem no go dey near your shop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Any customer who is jovial and talkative is a criminal.He want to distract the sales rep so that he can move away with valuables without paying.As a business owner don't interact too much with a customer.Especially if he is deviating from what he has come to purchase.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Terry44: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Happened to me at Ikorodu garage in 2014 ....went to visit my grandmum, so there is this cousin that sell phone and recharge card. This guy just came said his phone battery is dead and he wanted to buy card to card to call someone Sha.

Can't explained how it happened that day, but just know I was givig this guy #1000 repeatedly because of #200 card him come buy.... Immediately he left I just realized I've given more than I received, looked toward the path the came from couldn't find him. Had to repay my cousin the 4k

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by abdulskulboy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sorry OP. You are book smart but unfortunately you lack common sense. Your love for money hypnotizes you — nothing like magic or juju... Mind you — it's not like I don't believe that magic exist...
Be careful and prayerful next time..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by samtee37(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
jabolo:

Bingo! You were subliminally placed in a suggestible mode. I can do this easily too if I ever visit your shop. Nothing like jazz.

So, how so it could have worked ...

1. You were pre-selected.
Uncle had 'scoped 'all the shops looking for cues as to how suggestible the sellers were. It seems your neighboring shops are full of people that will welcome you into their shops, arms crossed saying "yes, wetin u want?". You, on the other hand will probably smile and say "Oga, come in", eager for business.

2. Appearance
With his dressing, he cultivated an image of authority and honesty which lowered your guard further.

3. Subliminal Messages
The screen-saver probably had a subliminal message that your brain picked up but you would not conciously interpret. It could be something like an image flashing for 1/100th of a second saying "Trust me, Trust me, Trust me". If I was doing this, I will learn your route home and place posters with messages about trust, integrity etc. If I was to wear a yellow shirt on the day, I could even send you a series of text messages before (if you had a mobile phone number on your signboard) with random messages about yellow shirts. There are many ways to skin this cat.

Now that you know, you can mentally train your concious to overcome the sub-concious bias. It's not a matter of pride to learn you could be suggestible, just practice self awareness with customers. Be nice but skeptical.

Good day.

Naso my good friend, Pascal talked, until baba came back to school that year, looking like a fowl wey enter water, after dem don collect baba 37k

I hope it never happen to you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by koyyess: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
You were not hypnotized.

The same way you were duped is the same way Nigerians will be fooled come 2023.

You will be duped again if you keep reasoning like a typical nizoorian.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by DSC7: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

Guy, If you know me in person, you go know say e go hard normal normal without premium otumokpo make person run me street..e better make camel enter needle eye. I don dey street from birth. I am also very tech-savvy. This event was just sth of red beads and calabash.

Abegggggg wetin u dey sell?...

Because i no know why as a street boy wey you claim say u be local man go still use hypo wash ur head undecided...
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Bahamas95(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Most times it has nothing to do with charm or whatever. These thieves have perfected their act to the extent that you won't even suspect them when they come......They come well dressed on designers and the Nigerian mentality of "NA BIG MAN" would make you not pay close attention. They will use that opportunity to strike.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by DSC7: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Joysticks:
Any customer who is jovial and talkative is a criminal.He want to distract the sales rep so that he can move away with valuables without paying.As a business owner don't interact too much with a customer.Especially if he is deviating from what he has come to purchase.

Gbamsolutely.......

Oga pay ur money no time for too much talk na business hour be this(inside ur mind)...

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
resenne:
but how does being hypnotized feel

What is more traumatic is the way you were used during the process. Very traumatic.
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by RIDOO: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
46arcadez:

Wetin that one mean?

Na juju be that....LOL

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:

Boss, if I jam that dude for road, I go beat four years commot en age asswear.
You better give him a wide berth because you can't prove he's the one actually. The matter fit turn against you.

The man fit vex turn you to mannequin Las Las.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
StayMotivated:
My younger brother was hypnotized when he was in 2018 my Dad told him to buy Petrol at our bus stop here in Lagos. After buying the Petrol at the filling station he was about entering a bike to come back home when an old man pretended to ask him for direction he said the old man touched him and he could not talk or walk, he just stood there looking like a Dundy. The old man collected his phone and wallet... After over 2 hrs at the bus stop it was getting late, my dad was worried so we went to the fuel station to look for him. We saw him standing at the bus top looking like he saw a ghost. Thank God he later gained consiousness and he explained everything that happened.

That's how it is.

You'll become a dummy.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by themanderon: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
I pity these people that say there is nothing like jazz. I hope they don't learn it the hard way. It's like those "make baba pray for you" people have not jammed them. If you are not strong in the lord they will fry your brain instantaneously with incantations and take control of your brain just like hackers hijack computers and control them. I know of a woman that fell under their hypnosis. She travelled all the way to the east from Lagos withdrew her savings which amounted to hundreds of thousands and returned to their waiting hands at Ojota then. After handing over the money to them she regained herself but it was too late. This was the era before network banking and Atm's. These things have been around for some times just that they usually change tactics.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
46arcadez:

Wetin that one mean?

Which one?
Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by chatinent: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You better give him a wide berth because you can't prove he's the one actually. The matter fit turn against you.

The man fit vex turn you to mannequin Las Las.

Make I see am first. How to arrange am no bi issue. His doubts will be cleared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by Chrisvotel: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
That's what happens when you are not fortified by the power of the Holy Spirit witches can use you anyhow they want. Guys when your spiritual life is weak you can be easily manipulated like what happened to the op. you need to build your spiritual life daily by constant study of the word of God and prayers.
Well I need a whatsapp group that teaches programming. Phone number -08032189097

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Hypnotized Before? by HelpYourself(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:
I have.

Sb came to my store, discussed and bought goods that's worth ₦34k (after 20% discount since he said he wanted to celebrate his wife on their anniversary, the same day).

He sent me on an errand to get him a bigger nylon to pack sth. I did. I didn't know what was happening to me..even when I wanted to tell my boy to watch him closely, sth else like a force was just making my mind focus on going to buy the stuff.

I couldn't even remember to send my boy! At that period, what was in my head was humility and the customer-are-money dogma bla bla.

After buying it, the man asked for my account number, I spelled it out to him. I only remember him calling my name to confirm it's my account and saying he has sent it...after he made jest of my all-English name attributing it to names yahoo boys usually like to use. I was laughing sheepishly. (When I remember this, I want to hit myself so hard). embarassed

I was struggling so hard to tell him to wait so I'd confirm it. Before I could understand what was happening, he was gone. That was the exact moment my hibernated brain came back to normal.

I immediately dialed his number he gave me on TrueCaller. I saw Engr Daniel.Criminal. His number is 09073542987.

My human felt cold. Clearly, I was barking up the wrong tree.

I immediately went to see if I could see the uncle, he was gone at the drop of the hat for life. Drastic times call for drastic measures so I followed a route I felt he took swiping my big head left-to-right and right-to-left for two hours perusing the streets, junctions, and parks if my eyes would capture a manly figure holding two bags of my goods. I was really off my rocker. cry

I came back..it was pellucid I was hitting a dead horse. I no just know if na to cry or laugh..I come back come wear forced smile like mumu sidon. I could not blame the boy who attended to him. It was a clear case of hypnosis. The boy was more confused than I was.

A neighbor was telling me it's a new tactics that's in vogue. Another neighbor who heard about it exclaimed and said hers was bigger. She sells laptops. The person ordered her to pack four new MacBooks in his car with their sales of ₦700k that day. He didn't use a gun. He came, sat down, ordered her to go bring the ₦500k handy and also go withdraw the ₦200k they had earlier deposited to the bank via transfer. She withdrew on POS and gave the guy and he left.

My eyes sunk like TinkerBell... clearly, I was in wonderland. You needed to see the way I was seriously going to buy the nylons..and the distance my brain took me to.

I have been hearing it on a grapevine..but mine struck me recently.

Have you been hypnotized before?

It's rather unfortunate my dear i sincerely feel for you. This is a low level spell using astral blocks

Next time you are in such a situation or suspect you are being hypnotised bite hard into your lower lip to draw blood or If you can pick a pin stab a finger or a thumb to draw blood. You must draw blood .. this will break it immediately.

Mind you he wasn't alone there is always someone around whom you never noticed maybe standing outside your shop pretending to inquire from your neighbor or even across the road from your shop but that person is the one ensuring you are not awakened.

I am sorry you had to experience such crimes

Unfortunate indeed

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 7 UNIJOS Students / How Customs, Police Caught & Released Truckload Of Codeine After Receiving Bribe / Killers Of Rev. Fr. Cyriacus Onunkwo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.