Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence (58248 Views)

BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home / #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by witworth(m): 5:17am On Sep 07, 2021
This guy is supposed to be angry, but he seems not, I just hope he is not pretending to have tega back for the money and fame.
Because this country wey we dey o, na madness for money o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by kcdendelo: 5:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Mtcheeew. Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Simp ,weak houseband. Since you don't know what to do let me advise you. Send tega to my house I am recording a reality show called big papa house

Idiot like you

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by ChiefAfonja: 5:17am On Sep 07, 2021
He is a simp

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Kenneth10110(m): 5:18am On Sep 07, 2021
even the man wants to trend yeye. i don't see myself trying to trend as a big simp.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Femeto: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by VEHINTOLAR: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Speechless !
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Observer007(m): 5:19am On Sep 07, 2021

They obviously both agreed for her to go to the house and try to win the prize of #90M, but now that's backfired, with Tega unfortunately over expressing herself by maximising the licence given to her. Mr AJ is now crying out that he wants his old good-girl Tega back.

You can't have your cake and eat it, bro. Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Wahala

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Manny21: 5:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Ode won ti fi Ori gba paaro. No be better paaro self na plastic bucket

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by geesilver(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2021
I suggest you arrest Boma first for breaking your heart countless times on a national TV. Then, ou can report your wife to her family elders and village people to show how foolish you are....... You thought she can bring back 90m easily just like that. Well that's your cup of tea. Sip it with joy.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Dantedasz(m): 5:22am On Sep 07, 2021
I cringed through out this video.
DISGRACEFUL!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Femeto: 5:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Person wey you suppose pack her load outside plus the one wey heavy and the one wey light. Na she suppose dey down no be you.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by ubola: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
hmmm I hate these type of men
Dats his wife, not yours. Respect his wishes!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by YouDareYouDie: 5:27am On Sep 07, 2021
If you don't wanna cry,Go and listen to Madonna's hit song, " Don't cry for me Argentina". But if you want to cry like a river, go play R.Kelly's " If I could turn back the hand of time" or legendary Don Williams,"We should be together"

Las Las, don't forget DNA/DOG test for those kids. Adigi amama.

Don't dare!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Coronavirus1: 5:29am On Sep 07, 2021
You are a mumu man broke ass niga how could you allow your wife to go to big brother house for the first place she is is an olosho she has been fucking on top of your head since. foolish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by cococandy(f): 5:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Hardgun:
God punish this man
Femeto:
Person wey you suppose pack her load outside plus the one wey heavy and the one wey light. Na she suppose dey down no be you.
Saltybear:
Simp ,weak houseband. Since you don't know what to do let me advise you. Send tega to my house I am recording a reality show called big papa house

Idiot like you

ChiefAfonja:
He is a simp
but you all will clap for women who accept adulterous men. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by mcayomind: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Do not use your own comfortable to uncomfortable me Mr man,
The problem in your marriage is yours and it yours for sure. He who carry ant infested wood home should not complain when lizard pays him a visit.
You marry a hoe, and expect marriage to turn her into a saint, how could that be??
You think marriage and child birth Could turn a W*ore into mother saint Monika??
Sorry not here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by nonny1212: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2021
One thing is sure, their marriage will never be the same again.

A wife cheating is one thing, knowing who fvcked your wife is another.

How the man wan take gain erection fvck same wife?

Best advice, DUMP THE BITCH!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2021
cococandy:

Shut up pls

It's too early

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by cococandy(f): 5:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Saltybear:

Shut up pls

It's too early
you shut up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I doubt this SIMPleton has family members or friends who advice him.

To what end is this interview for?
Watching this is highly disgusting.
In my dear 042, this interview will earn the ozu-awo a good otu aka.

But I truly pity him.
The only thing worse than having a wife with fish kpekus is having a wife with fish brain.
His wife Tega has both.

And to think that she has not yet called him but has been bugging Boma with calls and DMs to get closure on why he said her kpekus smelt like fish shows that this dude has outlived his relevance in her life.

He's given her the bragging rights of having been once married,
She has an offspring through him.
She now has the needed fame in becoming a full-time high class slut.

Her Pre-Big Brother phase of life is gone, a new phase is about to begin. One without AJ.

If you doubt me, ask Jackie, ask Lilo, or ask Nengi.

In summary, fear these vaginarians.
lol but Jackie still dey inside the house abi you dey talk about Jackye the tech girl? grin
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by DesChyko: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2021
I see some people angry over the husband's choices. Some of the antagonists are men too undecided

Are you going to give him what Tega gives him? lipsrsealed

You think it's bad for him but during the show, she had his vocal support. After she's out, she still has his support. You don't even know the conditions behind their marriage existence.

Put 2 and 2 together and mind your business o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by okoroemeka(m): 5:41am On Sep 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
why should God punish him
well I think he was the one that said everybody should leave his wife alone for him,that she is an actoress,this was just when they are still sucking breasts,now that the real fvcking has began on national television he is crying foul, did he not know that it is 90% probability of a woman fvcking on bb naija,married women are even 100%{check past records),but it is heartbreaking to see your wife fvcked by another man on national television,not acting any more but real dicking

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Femeto: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2021
cococandy:

I won't clap o. I don't support it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Odogwu46: 5:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Why are you guys attacking the man for saying his mind, most of you condemning his interview has caught your girlfriend or wife cheating and accepted her back.

Marriage is not like dating that you will just wake up and say its over, let's allow the man to follow his instinct on this matter. Abi na u won help am pursue Tega?

Small small children don too many for nairaland like 2go.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by cococandy(f): 5:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Femeto:
I won't clap o. I don't support it.
well it’s good to be consistent so kudos to you for keeping the same energy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by DesChyko: 5:45am On Sep 07, 2021
Odogwu46:
Why are you guys attacking the man for saying his mind, most of you condemning his interview has caught your girlfriend or wife cheating and accepted her back.

Marriage is not like dating that you will just wake up and say its over, let's allow the man to follow his instinct on this matter. Abi na u won help am pursue Tega?

Small small children don too many for nairaland like 2go.

You will live long. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by kingthreat(m): 5:50am On Sep 07, 2021
You can never get the old Tega back. She has become part of many men's fantasies especially with she doing raunchy things on TV. She will never be 100% loyal to you. Get another

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2021
See them "men are polygamous in nature" preachers wailing all over, the man wants to save his marriage, so let him be. Maybe he's doing it for the sake of his child, besides, he also cheated on her. You folks like telling women to save their marriages, but when you see a husband who wants to save his marriage, you abuse him..... Hypocrites! This is a wise man, if you leave your wife, many men are lined up to replace you. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by michael1508: 5:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Can't you all see between the lines,I think they are both acting up a script.no man in his senses will speak to the public about him wanting back a woman of easy virtue not even a simp grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by naturefellow(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2021
peeps4u:

For being foolish and having low self esteem. No real man will take back such woman, who publicly disrespects him and the marriage like Tega did.

Tega said "My husband name is AJ Money, though there is no money"

Tega as a married woman gave her breast for Saga to suck in a truth and dare game when she had the option to decline as Niyi, a married man, did.

Tega, as a married woman went to the show to flirt and rode several men like Cross as if being married didn't matter.

Tega went to a show to be fingered, kissed and probably f*cked by Boma. The later even said her p***y smelled like a fish.

Tega publicly said she wished Boma was her husband. I'm sure you will be proud if your husband says it to another woman to your hearing that he wishes another woman is his wife.

Tega so much disrespected her marriage that Angel, the youngest HM said "I am Olosho with full chest but you're here as a married woman flirting with another men"

Tega so much threw caution to the wind that Emmanuel questioned her marriage status and said the only sensible thing for Tega to have done such was if she wasn't married.

If AJ is still crying to have back such woman, that after publicly doing all these things that desecrated their marriage, is even yet to reach her husband, may God punish AJ truly and truly
absoluteSuccess undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.