Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence (58250 Views)

BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home / #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Mrexcell(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2021
It's like a woman is the most corrupt God's creature they don't have what it takes to resist temptations like a man. Tega is not the first married person to be in the bbn show we have other male housemates like niyi and mike who didn't messed up and embarrassed themselves and their families during their stay in the house. This incident have clearly taught married nigerian men a lesson to never allow their wives or loved girlfriends to attend big brother nigeria show no matter what.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Ashirioluwa: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Mumu
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by GGirll: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2021
Foreigna2:

God has already punished him.

grin
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Awise09(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Mumu man that allow his wife go to bbnija, any man that allow his fiancé or his wife attend reality show like this is a SIMP
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by snoopz: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2021
I don't know what this man is trying to achieve, coming online to disgrace his body
This one no get sense o, do wetin make we do ??
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2021
ityP:

Your st*pid brain had to bring our Lord and Saviour in this discussion, as though Jesus married the wh*re. You are a fo*lish man. And like I said, may God bless you with a wh*re of a wife. And for you info, no cheating hides for too long. If my wife likes, she should cheat. I'm a scientist, so all my kids will have to be tested to be sure they are mine. When I catch her cheating, she leaves that day. Your st*pid self will continue with persons like Tega, who shows utterly disrespect for the stupid marriage you both share and hopefully, she'd bring back an STD for you, her SIMPleton husband

Our lord and savior is omnipresent, I don't av to bring him in smiley i am a foolish man maybe buh you that know nada buh keep pretending to know is the biggest fool here.
If God know a whorre is best for me why not, one thing i am certain of is that God won't pick a whorre that as not genuinely repented grin tongue you think say me i be saint, hmm!
MuMu no cheating hides for too long, you forget that is just a mere probability, reason boy ... its not everybody that cheat that get caught
Forget what Tega did on camera, the real you is who you are when no one is watching ...
if i'm tega hubby i won't leave her because (i) i am a man in charge of my life society no reach to dictate for me.
(ii) why will i leave knowing she wil spend a premium part of her life cleaning the mess she created ... that automatically leaves my environment clean wink whu is tega b4 BB that is the only valid conversation.
The society are bunch of noise makers una go react & shout later when house rent & hunger set in una go face una perfect life ... nonsense & ingredient

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2021
No be this mumu fes talk day e no mind say Dem suck im wife bobbie, unto say na wetin she sign up for the show for be dat?
E don clear say na Tega be husband, this one na ozuo
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by woleabayo(f): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2021
its well
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by nisai: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
No be this mumu fes talk day e no mind say Dem suck im wife bobbie, unto say na wetin she sign up for the show for be dat?
E don clear say na Tega be husband, this one na ozuo
Na him free the babe with him careless talk. Now he come dey wail. Abeg make them give am basia. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by bizhop01: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2021
When you marry prostitute
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by elonmuskbaby: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2021
ityP:

Bbnaija na avenue to make money bros. It's not just in bbnaija that there's immorality. Even in banks, and other workplace a wife works. In fact, if at all, it's in bbnaija that the chance of committing adultery is less, because everyone is seeing you. People don't commit crimes in broad daylight, they prefer doing it hidden. If a married woman or man sef, goes to bbnaija and messes up, just know he or she has been messing up before. It didn't start in bbnaija. In fact, bbnaija is an eye opener. Only incorrigible cheats will mess up there. Some cheats that are not so hardened will go there and form like they have never cheated in their lives. Heck, many single men and women go there and nothing happens
so now BB Naija is suddenly an avenue to make money.The people wey dey nack up and Dan NKO that they suddenly forgot their marital status,Na money too them dey find or sexual satisfaction? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Tzar(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Foolish weakling! It is men like you that send their wives / GF out to prostitute, just for you to meet up with your peers.
You have no sympathy from me & deserve what Tega did to you. The woman knew you were a weakling afterall.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Alaganature09(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
some women can be so funny, why would she choose Boma over her handsome husband...but i believe the man is doing this because of the kids...
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by absoluteSuccess: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
naturefellow:
absoluteSuccess undecided

I know that the way you're going, you will find a feminist version of the 2face saga, even though the circumstances differs.

Nature abhores vacuum.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by merits(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
mr simple why would you allow your wife to go for that indecent show in the first place?you must take her back because you sent her to go and look for money but rather she find sex,therefore you reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by johnmattew: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
simplepee:
Man wey mumu.

The thing wey dey pain me be say the lady is Urhobo. We are not known for dishonouring our marriage. Tueh
she is no urhobo....she is from cross rivers
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by johnmattew: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nwaezehopr:
God forbid ! The man love her more than the short amoeba called Tega do. Mistake is from the Tega because many people have been blaming the man for allowing her to go knowing how the place is so vulnerable to commit such thing. But, what of single Saskay, peace and others who maintain clean sheets in terms of having sex, even if they do, they do it in hiding. Tega is not responsible and her husband is not helping the issue. It seems he is not in control of the family. He never set boundary to her. For me, she can never step her toes in my house. I would have dumb her property at near by Court. A girlfriend cheating pains talk more of a wife you hustle money go marry. Thank God I'm from Nsukka which forbid those nonsense. No need to even spy on her but if she attempt that, it is death or madness direct. The man is too weak abeg
my Enugu friend told me about their culture.....some part of Edo and urhobo also forbids adulteress
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by johnmattew: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
HabaHaba:
But y r people surprised? Most Edo girls and Oloshoism are 5&6.

Apart from that, probably this man had had some unfaithful stint which she is aware of, and now is Pay Back Time (PBT)!

Peace to their home.
so tega don become Edo overnight?...she is from cross rivers.

Olosho dey everywhere,it's not specific to some tribes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by abuaaliyah(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
THIS IS A GAME BRO, SHE DONT WANT TO VIOLATE THE RULES
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by abimic(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Them go call man now, this one go come out call himself man...odiegwu!!!!
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by mightyhaze: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
merits:
mr simple why would you allow your wife to go for that indecent show in the first place?you must take her back because you sent her to go and look for money but rather she find sex,therefore you reap what you sow.
simple
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by merits(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
mightyhaze:
simple
yes ooooo. grin
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Chikeluba25(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
You mean the fish smelling Tega
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by koyyess: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
All em girlfriends done chop am Finish. Good girls are becoming extinct. grin
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Dpundict: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
That Tega maybe see something in boma that her husband may not have or have but has not been doing or exploring. I don't mean cucumber and 2 oranges though, but I feel she has a reason for what she did. I don't blame her or boma either but I blame the situation she found herself in while in that house. Condoms are missing and you can tell they know who is getting some action and may even get aroused on occasions when others are doing stuffs sexually in their presence. A duvet cover the bodies but cannot cover the moans take note. A moan can dent 40 years of good sexual character when heard in circumstances beyond one's control. Imagine being sexually attached (atleast that happens in marriage with frequency) and these things happened to put one in the mood and then there is no way the partner will be allowed to gain access to her. I think big brother has a share of the blame because he should have allowed a little room off camera for her as someone's wife to at least have even an hour of privacy with her husband like once a week but no we can only blame her. I ask this here now. How many of us can stay away from doing as she did in the number of days and the things happening in that house without either doing a one-man session with soap etc?, does it mean that her husband doesn't have sexual urges in her absence and may need her to quell them occasionally? But bbn never factored these in before airing her to you perverts watching, enjoying her down moment and now blaming her.
What is wrong can't be right but the blame swings 3 ways in my one-piece opinion.
Thank you
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by udemzeus(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
This man is damn mad, why will you expose your wife
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by ityP(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so now BB Naija is suddenly an avenue to make money.The people wey dey nack up and Dan NKO that they suddenly forgot their marital status,Na money too them dey find or sexual satisfaction? cheesy

Like I said, many single guys and ladies went to big brother and didn't knack. Mike, of last two seasons, was a married man too but he didn't misbehave. The show is a show to win money. Laycon won last year, huge sum of cash and he didn't knack anyone. So yes, it's just like any business venture. Only difference is: It's aired for the public. More reason why anyone who is wise will not mess up there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by ityP(m): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
larryjonze:

Our lord and savior is omnipresent, I don't av to bring him in smiley i am a foolish man maybe buh you that know nada buh keep pretending to know is the biggest fool here.
If God know a whorre is best for me why not, one thing i am certain of is that God won't pick a whorre that as not genuinely repented grin tongue you think say me i be saint, hmm!
MuMu no cheating hides for too long, you forget that is just a mere probability, reason boy ... its not everybody that cheat that get caught
Forget what Tega did on camera, the real you is who you are when no one is watching ...
if i'm tega hubby i won't leave her because (i) i am a man in charge of my life society no reach to dictate for me.
(ii) why will i leave knowing she wil spend a premium part of her life cleaning the mess she created ... that automatically leaves my environment clean wink whu is tega b4 BB that is the only valid conversation.
The society are bunch of noise makers una go react & shout later when house rent & hunger set in una go face una perfect life ... nonsense & ingredient

The way you reason eh. Someone who is married, goes to a show she knows is aired for the public, messed herself up, even when she knows the awful image it would paint on her marriage and her hubby and you will take such a woman back? Your mumuness eh. It doesn't matter whether she claims to be repentant or not. She has no regards for you and will bring men into your matrimonial home and knack them well. Your SIMPleness will not allow you say anything. But like you said, birds of the same feathers flock together. You most likely will be knacking women constantly on your matrimonial bed, so you see no problem if your wife does same. Try to avoid or*l sex sha. HPV causes cancer of the throat. For HIV and others, you can manage it
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Father4all: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
LmAooo God is not a thug you send
or use to go and punish people you're not happy with grin
rubbish
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by rolams(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
This one mama no know say na mumu dem born on his naming day ooo
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by DONCEM: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
He has being doing it before doing it big brother house
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
ityP:

The way you reason eh. Someone who is married, goes to a show she knows is aired for the public, messed herself up, even when she knows the awful image it would paint on her marriage and her hubby and you will take such a woman back? Your mumuness eh. It doesn't matter whether she claims to be repentant or not. She has no regards for you and will bring men into your matrimonial home and knack them well. Your SIMPleness will not allow you say anything. But like you said, birds of the same feathers flock together. You most likely will be knacking women constantly on your matrimonial bed, so you see no problem if your wife does same. Try to avoid or*l sex sha. HPV causes cancer of the throat. For HIV and others, you can manage it

Eeyah !! trust me i know how average nigerians reason, you all sleep nd face one direction, zombiesm
What she did is wrong in all ramifications, buh i understand its not my place to judge, none of you where there when her hubby decided to marry her, why social media kids think they are in the best positions to dictate how the man handles the situation is what i can never comprehend, she err him not you or SM, so take a sit n watch or beta still face your business or pray to God to provide one
If the hubby decides to throw her out today weytin these useless society have to offer him in return ... after ruining peoples life the society goes back to status quo .. "All man for himself" abi no be so

IF its all man for himself, then a man's decision should be respected @ all times except you have a stake in it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.