Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence (58245 Views)

BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home / #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by DONCEM: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
She has being doing it before now
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Gfskw: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
How
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by elonmuskbaby: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin
Father4all:
rubbish
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Joe4real1988(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
See them "men are polygamous in nature" preachers wailing all over, the man wants to save his marriage, so let him be. Maybe he's doing it for the sake of his child, besides, he also cheated on her. You folks like telling women to save their marriages, but when you see a husband who wants to save his marriage, you abuse him..... Hypocrites! This is a wise man, if you leave your wife, many men are lined up to replace you. cool
Nonsense talk
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by kaludestiny10(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
The baba wey do am for Tega over strong. That man is in bondage.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
ityP:

Omo. If I can, I'd send my wife to shows like bbnaija. I'd even tell her she's free to do as she pleases. That way, I'd know the kind of woman she truly is. And for your info, it's actually easier to resist the temptation in shows like bbnaija where cameras are everywhere. If she can't resist there, is it when you're not around that she will resist? Even God allowed Satan to try Job. Once in a while, testing Is allowed
Your points valid die. I can't deny these facts
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Charly68: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Your wife has looked for fame to the point of bringing shame back home for you .. it is a sad matter my brother . ..
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by HolyStriker(m): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2021
peeps4u:

For being foolish and having low self esteem. No real man will take back such woman, who publicly disrespects him and the marriage like Tega did.

Tega said "My husband name is AJ Money, though there is no money"

Tega as a married woman gave her breast for Saga to suck in a truth and dare game when she had the option to decline as Niyi, a married man, did.

Tega, as a married woman went to the show to flirt and rode several men like Cross as if being married didn't matter.

Tega went to a show to be fingered, kissed and probably f*cked by Boma. The later even said her p***y smelled like a fish.

Tega publicly said she wished Boma was her husband. I'm sure you will be proud if your husband says it to another woman to your hearing that he wishes another woman is his wife.

Tega so much disrespected her marriage that Angel, the youngest HM said "I am Olosho with full chest but you're here as a married woman flirting with another men"

Tega so much threw caution to the wind that Emmanuel questioned her marriage status and said the only sensible thing for Tega to have done such was if she wasn't married.

If AJ is still crying to have back such woman, that after publicly doing all these things that desecrated their marriage, is even yet to reach her husband, may God punish AJ truly and truly

Amen and Amen o
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by TrumpDonald2: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2021
sweetmelanin:
This guy is too daft for my liking.
At least, I've seen a real woman on Nairaland. I love you for this comment.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by TrumpDonald2: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2021
larryjonze:

To you throwing people out is your own definition smart, i don't blame most of you i blame the ediots that table there lives to you people on social media ... if only they know how better their lives are compared to most of you giving them advice.
Oga, leave matter. It was very daft and stupid of this man to do this video/interview. Take it anywhere
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2021
TrumpDonald2:
Oga, leave matter. It was very daft and stupid of this man to do this video/interview. Take it anywhere

I am sure every court has a closing time, judges either return to there chambers or go home.
seems tega hubby has forgiven her that is the only valid conversation.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by concho(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Staccato001:

Sorry! Unfortunately, Tega is from none of the above.
If you think geographic area or tribe determines infidelity and promiscuity, then you better look through the crystal ball.
Tega is from Cross River . They don't have tradition . In my town, she will be banished

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.