Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence (58286 Views)

BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home / #bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by ikorodureporta: 6:00am On Sep 07, 2021
It's not even wise to feature in that demonic show

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Mohamizy:
Dear men, don’t be a simp. In some cases it would cost you reputation amongst men. Trust me I have been there. Dear God as I Dey chase this money make I no throw my “RELIGIOUS AND SOCIETAL STANDARDS “ to the dogs. Like I tell my wife societal standards exist for a reason “NEVER IN YOUR LIFE EMBARRASS ME AND VICE VERSA”

It is good you didn't marry a social media slay queen.

Kudos man.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by AfroKnight: 6:08am On Sep 07, 2021
Can’t make a wife out of a hœ.

This is national breakfast. Sorry bro.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by seunmsg(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2021
Mumu man.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Mac2016(m): 6:11am On Sep 07, 2021
otipoju:
Women take the shape of their environment.

Inside every good girl is a slut longing to be unleashed.

Treat her gentle in public. F**ck her like a beast in private.

And also dont forget wether married or single, she doesnt belong to you, its just your turn.

Dont "die" there by holding on too tight...for what you forbid for them automatically becomes attractive to them.
This is a whole lot intelligent.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by mhmsadyq(m): 6:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Why will any man that's worth his onion permits his wife in such a show?

This man is lost!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2021
cococandy:
you shut up

Smh

Go to the kitchen and be silent

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by fredoooooo: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Be a Man .. simple
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Thank God!!!! Sey i know kuku watch this sinful show, everything just dey summarize here.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by raphy(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Imagine a man crying over a lady na poor man can do tht if he is eating from her pocket.

Aj money wey no get money .

Stupid man just see your life
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by ddeola: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
It's unfortunate that some people value fame and money more than family. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by CSTRR: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
No wonder tega was fucckking strange men.

Her husband is half a man.

Woman wey you go don park her load down dey wait for am.

Shior.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Only foolish and perverse men will let their wives go to this kind of sensual and devilish tv show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Hushpuppy20(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2021
I said it before won ti sa pata le boboyi lori se..oponu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by ityP(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2021
cococandy:

but you all will clap for women who accept adulterous men. Yeye

We married these women, and not the other way round. Next!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by CSTRR: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2021
justfrankz:
Only foolish and perverse men will let their wives go to this kind of sensual and devilish tv show.
If I marry and my wife go dis show, Dem no born am well make she misbehave.

It depends on the level of respect she has for you and your level of manliness.

Look at Niyi, the way he respcted himself because of his wife.

And that is a man that feared his wife and stayed decent.

How much more a woman you call a wife?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Arabaincubus: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2021
The man didn't say if he had done something wrong. I am broken with him because I don't think he still has Tega the wife.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Mac2016(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2021
All is see is that they, both husband and wife, are chasing something. Money and maybe fame. The husband probably was making good money before (or made little and made the wife believe so much in him that his big "break" is around the corner). Now, wife as a good wife wanted to do anything to help bring their cravings, money, home with whatever she has (Wife's inner tot:abi nao what's wrong in using the pvssy my husband don use taya to bring home the much desired money).
Wife acted on his husband's craving but took it too far with desperation for the money prize. Guilt has made her not call, cos she's a good girl, plus hurt feelings of losing the prize join.

I want to assume if she had won the money, the husband won't be crying now. He secretly desire the money at all cost.

Something deep and strong is going on in that family. Make dem just pls don't affect their children with their cravings especially the one for money at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by CSTRR: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Arabaincubus:
The man didn't say if he had done something wrong. I am broken with him because I don't think he still has Tega the wife.
That tega is gone.

The tega we have now is ready for olosho business with her new fame.

If the man force her to stay, then he should be prepared to see used condoms in their home from time to time.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by bluefilm: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2021
I believe he's still acting their script.

Useless SIMP of a man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by seyz91(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by seyz91(m): 6:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Amen!
Hardgun:
God punish this man
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by yemmit90: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2021
peeps4u:

For being foolish and having low self esteem. No real man will take back such woman, who publicly disrespects him and the marriage like Tega did.

Tega said "My husband name is AJ Money, though there is no money"

Tega as a married woman gave her breast for Saga to suck in a truth and dare game when she had the option to decline as Niyi, a married man, did.

Tega, as a married woman went to the show to flirt and rode several men like Cross as if being married didn't matter.

Tega went to a show to be fingered, kissed and probably f*cked by Boma. The later even said her p***y smelled like a fish.

Tega publicly said she wished Boma was her husband. I'm sure you will be proud if your husband says it to another woman to your hearing that he wishes another woman is his wife.

Tega so much disrespected her marriage that Angel, the youngest HM said "I am Olosho with full chest but you're here as a married woman flirting with another men"

Tega so much threw caution to the wind that Emmanuel questioned her marriage status and said the only sensible thing for Tega to have done such was if she wasn't married.

If AJ is still crying to have back such woman, that after publicly doing all these things that desecrated their marriage, is even yet to reach her husband, may God punish AJ truly and truly

You are just wasting your time on these set of animals. What kind man in his right sense will allow his wife to participate in this kind of show let alone crying to have her back.

This shows the kind of people or marriage they are in.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by seyz91(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2021
I tell you
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I doubt this SIMPleton has family members or friends who advice him.

To what end is this interview for?
Watching this is highly disgusting.
In my dear 042, this interview will earn the ozu-awo a good otu aka.

But I truly pity him.
The only thing worse than having a wife with fish kpekus is having a wife with fish brain.
His wife Tega has both.

And to think that she has not yet called him but has been bugging Boma with calls and DMs to get closure on why he said her kpekus smelt like fish shows that this dude has outlived his relevance in her life.

He's given her the bragging rights of having been once married,
She has an offspring through him.
She now has the needed fame in becoming a full-time high class slut.

Her Pre-Big Brother phase of life is gone, a new phase is about to begin. One without AJ.

If you doubt me, ask Jackie, ask Lilo, or ask Nengi.

In summary, fear these vaginarians.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2021
CSTRR:

If I marry and my wife go dis show, Dem no born am well make she misbehave.

It depends on the level of respect she has for you and your level of manliness.

Look at Niyi, the way he respcted himself because of his wife.

And that is a man that feared his wife and stayed decent.

How much more a woman you call a wife?

Why would you even let your wife go to this wicked tv show? You are meant to protect that woman. She is a gift from God. Moreover, men and women are not the same. A man does not get deceived; women are. A man counts his cost before he sins or does something stupid; women don’t because they get deceived. A man should not fear his wife; his fear should be for God. He only gives honour unto his wife.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Father4all: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=elonmuskbaby post=105562498] why should God punish him[/qulote] Are you also a WEAK man too? Hiss
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by sweetmelanin(f): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2021
This guy is too daft for my liking.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Pimine: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Aswearugaaad

What sorta incredibly stup!d man is? Thought you were defending her before? Defender of the galaxy!

The whole world knows you're a sissy. Good luck finding another woman who won't disrespect you like that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:
If God wan punish a man, make he give am a wife like Tonto or Tega. The drama go looooong.

You forgot to mention Toke - All Ts.
Re: BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence by simplepee(f): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Man wey mumu.

The thing wey dey pain me be say the lady is Urhobo. We are not known for dishonouring our marriage. Tueh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.