Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is This True?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True?? (1476 Views)

Is This True About Finding A Good Wife in Nigeria? / Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story / Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True?? by GeneralKoko(m): 2:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Lately , the number of girls who keep pet dog is on the rise . Especially the chiwawa breed . Some say girls use the dogs for sexual satisfaction ( to lick their coochies )

How true is this

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Roctation please front page
Re: Is This True?? by etrange: 3:01am On Sep 07, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Lately , the number of girls who keep pet dog is on the rise . Especially the chiwawa breed . Some say girls use the dogs for sexual satisfaction ( to lick their coochies )

How true is this

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Roctation please front page
You guys will just wake up and start typing rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True?? by Bluezy13(m): 3:12am On Sep 07, 2021
etrange:

I work close to a campus... University of Calabar. I observed that the number of girls that keep pets... especially those tiny white/chocolate coloured dogs covered with thick fur (I'm not a dog person so I don't know their names)...are three times the number while I was still in school 7 years ago.
His observation is right, but his inference may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is This True?? by etrange: 3:46am On Sep 07, 2021
Bluezy13:

I work close to a campus... University of Calabar. I observed that the number of girls that keep pets... especially those tiny white/chocolate coloured dogs...are three times the number while I was still in school 7 years ago.
His observation is right, but his inference may be wrong.

And you think the rubbish I was referring to is the observation of girls having pet dogs more than they used to?

Where will guys draw the line in this bid to reduce to female gender to nothingness. Must everything they do be subject to scrutiny and/or ridicule? What's this nonsense of them getting pets to satisfy sexual urge; are they animals? Men keep dogs, it's okay. Women keep chihuahuas, and it's probably to satisfy sexual urge. These guys don't even know when they begin to dumb themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is This True?? by ipobarethieves: 3:47am On Sep 07, 2021
sad Stop drifting Ur mind to useless/baseless thought.I bought the same thing for my daughter.Very lovely dog.Are u saying the whites that keep them also use them for sex? Or the unical girls that keep them should settle for Yello Aka Ekuke to dey chop sh*t?
Re: Is This True?? by etrange: 3:49am On Sep 07, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Stop drifting Ur mind to useless/baseless thought.I bought the same thing for my daughter.Very lovely dog.Are u saying the whites that keep them also use them for sex? Or the unical girls that keep them should settle for Yello Aka Ekuke to dey chop sh*t?

Don't mind the dude. He's obviously a creep.

Meanwhile, hope your daughter is old enough to have one. Chihuahuas have anger issues.
Re: Is This True?? by ipobarethieves: 3:54am On Sep 07, 2021
etrange:

Don't mind the dude. He's obviously a creep.

Meanwhile, hope your daughter is old enough to have one. Chihuahuas have anger issues.
She's old.Dis one is lovely,ever happy/jump up/down
Re: Is This True?? by Bluezy13(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2021
etrange:

And you think the rubbish I was referring to is the observation of girls having pet dogs more than they used to?

Where will guys draw the line in this bid to reduce to female gender to nothingness. Must everything they do be subject to scrutiny and/or ridicule? What's this nonsense of them getting pets to satisfy sexual urge; are they animals? Men keep dogs, it's okay. Women keep chihuahuas, and it's probably to satisfy sexual urge. These guys don't even know when they begin to dumb themselves.

Well, if you were submissive enough to admit ignorance and seek cognitive solace in the dictionary for the meaning of and the difference between the words; "observation" and "inference", you would have discovered that this post of yours that I quot would have been absolutely unnecessary and dumb.

But nay !
You preferred to be a blabbing dolt.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True?? by AmgMakanaki(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2021
etrange:

Omoo.. no be rubbish o. I even get the video
Re: Is This True?? by Waakanda: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Is This True?? by siofra(f): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2021
The one I read about (fiction) is cat. She would rub powdered milk there and allow the cat lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Is This True?? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Na wa ooo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This True?? by GeneralKoko(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
etrange:

Can you be reasonable please?

Like the thread says " Is it true"

You can debunk without trying to be insultive thanks
Re: Is This True?? by etrange: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
GeneralKoko:

Can you be reasonable please?

Like the thread says " Is it true"

You can debunk without trying to be insultive thanks

Mr Reasonable, that's a silly question conceived by a empty skull. Adding "is it true?" doesn't make it any less disgusting. If someone says to you "I heard you're mama is a hoe, is it true?", will you sit back to discuss it on the grounds that it's just a question?

This question came as a result of a video circulating online, and that's funny cause we've seen pics and videos of men sleeping with dogs, goats, cows, etc. Nobody came to as ask if it's true that men now purchase those animals for sexual gratification. But you want people to sit and discuss the veracity of this simply because it's now ladies involves? Very reasonable indeed.
Re: Is This True?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
DJ Cuppy comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Is This True?? by etrange: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
AmgMakanaki:

Omoo.. no be rubbish o. I even get the video

I saw the video too, bro. I also have videos men sleeping with goats, cows, etc. If we're to wonder if people now purchase animals for this ugly reason, why don't we start from there? My point is that we like scrutinizing things whenever ladies are involved.
Re: Is This True?? by etrange: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bluezy13:

Well, if you were submissive enough to admit ignorance and seek cognitive solace in the dictionary for the meaning of and the difference between the words; "observation" and "inference", you would have discovered that this post of yours that I quot would have been absolutely unnecessary and dumb.

But nay !
You preferred to be a blabbing dolt.

I said the guy typed rubbish simply because of his inference and you came to share your observations with me as if that invalidates my initial submission. Who cares if girls now keep dogs or goats as pets? You think I'd call the post rubbish just because of that? You're obviously more interested in sounding intelligent that actually making sense. Not surprised you'd end with an insult, that's a safe zone for type.
Re: Is This True?? by Cerebellum: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
etrange:

I said the guy typed rubbish simply because of his inference and you came to share your observations with me as if that invalidates my initial submission. Who cares if girls now keep dogs or goats as pets? You think I'd call the post rubbish just because of that? You're obviously more interested in sounding intelligent that actually making sense. Not surprised you'd end with an insult, that's a safe zone for type.

You be mumu Okpo

1 Like

Re: Is This True?? by Bluezy13(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
etrange:

And here I was... thinking you would stop blabbing.
Re: Is This True?? by etrange: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Bluezy13:

And here I was... thinking you would stop blabbing.

You're not making any point. You never made any and you'd probably never make one.
Re: Is This True?? by MJBOLT: 2:11am On Sep 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Indonesian Man Marries His Rice Cooker...got Divorced After Four (4) Days / My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me / How Much Do You Really Value Your Privacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.