Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. (7077 Views)

My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
I type with shaking hands.

I came to my village for a burial. After the burial i decided to add few weeks before going back to abuja.

Long story short i enterd the bush this morning to deficate around 6am, while deficating i started hearing foot sounds. I paused and look around but nothing was insight,i couldnt risk my life so i stood up to tidy up and live. Lo and behold something landed on my back, i was shoked to the brim. Still in the shoke i felt a sharp pain like a knife stab. I strugled and pulled it off my back, during the process i received multiple stabs and cut. When i pulled it off, i flash it with my torch, lo and behold it was a leopard. (wait, i can tell the difference between a jaguar and leopard,coupled with that a jaguar is a south-american cat). I screamed and it retreat to the bush and i ran..

Am curently being treated in a local hospital after a native herb-woman tamed the blood flow with some leaves and chemicals. Thank God for my life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
You sure say no be village people you saw?

Don't mind me, my third name is Thomas.

15 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by AmgMakanaki(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I type with shaking hands.

I came to my village for a burial. After the burial i decided to add few weeks before going back to abuja.

Long story short i enterd the bush this morning to deficate around 6am, while deficating i started hearing foot sounds. I paused and look around but nothing was insight,i couldnt risk my life so i stood up to tidy up and live. Lo and behold some landed on my back, i was shoked to the brim. Still in the shoke i felt a sharp pain like a knife stab. I strugled and pulled it off my back, during the process i received multiple stabs and cut. When i pulled it off, i flash it my torch, lo and behold it was a leopard. (wait, i can tell the difference between a jaguar and leopard,couple with that a jaguar is a south-american cat). I screamed and it retreat to the bush and i ran..

Am curently being treated in a local hospital after a native herb-woman tamed the blood flow with some leaves and chemicals. Thank God for my life.

Thank God say the tin no start with your TELELE ooo shocked

12 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Ammishaddai: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
I didn't know Nigeria still had big cats shocked.

Wish you speedy recovery

9 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Danybest: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
And you didn't kill the beast

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by doubleE70: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
ahh hope say u run well oo
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by 7victor(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
When people say Nigeria doesn't have lions and leopards, I begin to wonder.

In a vast land like Nigeria with large forests, Savannah and mountains, there is no way lions and leopards will not exist.

They may be few in number, but they sure exist.

It is unimaginable that in a vast area like Nigeria,lions and leopards do not exist.

Nobody has ever entered all the thick forests, Savannah, bushes and rocks to say with certainty that these wild animals do not exist.

If you have ever traveled around Nigeria, and have seen the kind of thick forests and wide Savannah that are here, you will know what I mean.

Moreover, animals do move from one location to another.

Assuming that all lions,tigers and leopards were destroyed out of Nigeria today, other ones would still enter the country without people knowing because people don't stay in the forests and Savannah to know what is going on.

As human beings,we assume that animals need our approval to exist anywhere.

But it is not true. Animals do live independent of our approval and knowledge.

There are some animals that don't even know that creatures like us exist.

They don't need our approval or pride

45 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Wish you speedy recovery

Thanks..
Same here.. I thought they where extinct already.
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Wish you speedy recovery
Big cats have survival instincts, not surprised.

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Danybest:
And you didn't kill the beast
it was dark and it was a suprise atack..
beside's the cat is huge.
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
doubleE70:
ahh hope say u run well oo
you need to see run..
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Orubebe01: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Picture of the injury.

Sure say no be oshogbo weed you go take inside that bush

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Kriss216: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

it was dark and it was a suprise atack..

beside's the cat is huge.
It was dark and a surprised attack yet you were able to identify the specie of the cat within few seconds. You must be working with NatGeo Wild.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Where is your village located?

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oga why should you defecate in the Bush in the First place

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Kriss216: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga why should you defecate in the Bush in the First place
Most houses in Ekiti State no get toilet. They improvise through shot put.

8 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by lkillbrokehoes: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Too much weed and highness is the cause of this

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Orubebe01:
Picture of the injury.

Also did you get a confirmation from the villagers that there is leopard in that area after the attack

The villagers said that havent withness a leopard in the village. Some hunters went in search. But i gave them a wrong direction because i care about the cat.

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
If I were you I would have settled everything amicable with the Jaguar or leopard. You will just explain how you came to the village for burial and the importance of living the village alive.
Next time no dey fear

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kriss216:

It was dark and a surprised attack yet you were able to identify the specie of the cat within few seconds. You must be working with NatGeo Life.

I was with a flash light and 6am isnt that dark.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Where is your village located?

River's

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Kriss216: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Chai.

So, you would have been in the belly of a leopard now? Imagine yourself as a food for an animal... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Oga post pictures

6 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Oga post pictures
grin

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Op,show us pictures before we believe u.
Nairaland don turn to childrenland. Una go just create thread dey lie lie anyhow.

19 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by baralatie(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
You sure say no be village people you saw?

Don't mind me, my third name is Thomas.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

River's
Don't have leopards in rivers state

But there is a larger than your domestic cat
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kriss216:

Chai.

So, you would have been in the belly of a leopard now? Imagine yourself as a food for an animal... cheesy

You don see am na
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Truvelisback(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pics pls.
Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Oga post pictures
Of the wounds?

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
baralatie:
Don't have leopards in rivers state
But there is a larger than your domestic cat
It's a leopard bro.. Not a radom big cat with bent spine.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Pics pls.
Of the cuts?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? / How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say / "Condom Is No More Reliable, We Use Drugs"- Female Teenager Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.