Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) (2776 Views)

Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by siofra(f): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Could Whitemoney be in love with Pere? That's an angle I'm seriously considering. Besides I think Whitemoney is gay. It would be a wonderful ship. May this ship sail. grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by janetakan(f): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Mtchewwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:
[s]Could Whitemoney be in love with Pere? That's an angle I'm seriously considering. Besides I think Whitemoney is gay. It would be a wonderful ship. May this ship sail. grin[/s]
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Lovelyperson(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2021
Fish brain thinking

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by eddykaka(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2021
This nairaland, mad people full oh

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by TheEnygma(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Op ..... Say no to drugs.
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by debbydams(f): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na person wey they follow bbnaija go answer that question, who's pere who's whitemoney sef

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Moz22: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
You must feel embarrassed after posting this.. Pele dear

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by siofra(f): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moz22:
You must feel embarrassed after posting this.. Pele dear

Lol I'm not. I knew this was the reaction people would give. Abi no be Nigerians again? cheesy

Fornicators are holier than homosexuals.
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Moz22: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

I'm very embarrassed right now and I should never have made this post.. how can I edit it

I feel your pain dear, you should be careful next time
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by siofra(f): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moz22:

I cunningly modified your post Siofra, like the foolish crook I am

Thank God you know how stupid you are.
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Moz22: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

Thank God you know how stupid I am

I couldn't agree less... Lemmmaaooo
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by siofra(f): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moz22:

I couldn't agree less...I'm also a closet, self hating homosexual

No need to state the obvious, I already knew.
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Moz22: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

No need to state the obvious, I already knew.
comes what's your wahala na grin
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by siofra(f): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moz22:
I'm very sorry honourable madam Siofra, I've been a fool grin

It's okay, but you started it first.
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Moz22: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

It's okay, but you started it first.

lol... How are you
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by siofra(f): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moz22:
lol... How are you

I'm fine. You?
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Moz22: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

Don't mind me, I'm just being silly
eeya, I can feel it from here.. we'll all be fine grin grin grin grin
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omor Op don looseguard. grin grin
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by siofra(f): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moz22:
I'm mentally deranged. I just ran out of a psychiatric hospital grin grin grin grin

Sorry o. Nairaland is a place for people like you. You'll find your colleagues plenty here.
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Moz22: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

Sorry o. Nairaland is a place for people like you. You'll find your colleagues plenty here.
lol.. pm?
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by siofra(f): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moz22:
lol I'm a redpiller. I hate women can I pm?

No please, I don't do redpillers. Thank you.
Re: Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic) by Moz22: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:

No please, I don't do redpillers. Thank you.
lmao� and where did u find out that I'm a redpiller and wtf those that even mean

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated Again / See How This Guy Suffers To Carry His Plus-size Girlfriend Out Of The Swimming P / Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.