Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) (1501 Views)

Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) / I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / Thank Very Much Nairaland *photo* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by siofra(f): 8:17am On May 26, 2022
Be warned angry

This is for all rapists everywhere and especially on nairaland because I know they are plenty here, especially on that redpill thread.

I'm holding myself from mentioning names.

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by siofra(f): 8:19am On May 26, 2022
Save your tiny dick while you can.
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2022
This is a very good idea
Lol
The dîck go peel like banana

Some mfers may get exasperated and beat the woman to death due to the pain

Some mfers will be crying like babies

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 26, 2022
i dont support jungle justice but his dick need to be cut off asap

2 Likes

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by gift2xl: 8:27am On May 26, 2022
Let it not be expensive oh.

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2022
What of the fact, he can damage other parts of her body if this happens. Will they also teach the ladies self-defense? The better strategy is to give ladies things like teargas, pepper spray, and tasers. This condom is a joke, rapists will now wise up. If he has access to that place already even if he hasn't penetrated because of that kind of condom, you are already raped. Better to have something that can keep him at a distance.

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by olayinks007(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:
What of the fact, he can damage other parts of her body if this happens. Will they also teach the ladies self-defense? The better strategy is to give ladies things like teargas, pepper spray, and tasers. This condom is a joke, rapists will now wise up. If he has access to that place already even if he hasn't penetrated because of that kind of condom, you are already raped. Better to have something that can keep him at a distance.

In fact u just said what I have in mind bro
What if the stupid rapist is forcing his way behind then that stuff is a waste. Is Better to have something that can keep rapist at a distance. Use of pepper spray, tasers or even teaching ladies self defence. It is well sha

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Islandlady(f): 10:05am On May 26, 2022
This is a cool development but the rapist might get aggressive and hurt the victim even more cry That's why I have my pepper spray always in my bags, I don't joke with it, so I feel all ladies should have a pepper stray too when going out!

Anyways I support any thing that can cause harm to those useless rapist!

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by InfinityFabric: 10:23am On May 26, 2022
This and pepper spray, right after you cover yourself like they do in Saudi.
Man should work and have abundance mindset, not forcing ladies anyhow.

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Eyiwunmi33(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:
If a rapist should back out because of this condom, the victim would legit have a sense of triumph. Albeit, in a relaxed and less tensed situation, the condom can be removed; but I think this condom offers some sort of defence.

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Eyiwunmi33(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2022
olayinks007:

In fact u just said what I have in mind bro
What if the stupid rapist is forcing his way behind then that stuff is a waste. Is Better to have something that can keep rapist at a distance. Use of pepper spray, tasers or even teaching ladies self defence. It is well sha
Tasers and pepper spray are not exclusionary of other people. They can also be used against people who are not malignant or have intent to rape. But that condom grin, once you were trapped in itgrin everyone would know you were about to have non-consensual sex.

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

If a rapist should back out because of this condom, the victim would legit have a sense of triumph. Albeit, in a relaxed and less tensed situation, the condom can be removed; but I think this condom offers some sort of defence.

In what way? What if it is a gang-rape? A device that can keep one or more a away is better, teargas, pepper sprays, tasers, 3D guns with rubber bullets are more effective.
I hope you're not a simp that want to quickly side with women in instead if looking at it objectively.

3 Likes

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

Tasers and pepper spray are not exclusionary of other people. They can also be used against people who are not malignant or have intent to rape. But that condom grin, once you were trapped in itgrin everyone would know you were about to have non-consensual sex.

It is all about semantics, what if he didn't want to rape her? But she just wanted to punish him by wearing such and claiming it was rape? For your information, pepper sprays and tasers are carried by ladies all around in major cities especially where there taxis, like Uber and the rest. Do you hear of an ladies using pepper sprays and tasers indiscriminately? More so will a lady be comfortable wearing such throughout her life because she is afraid of getting raped any second? Tasers and pepper sprays, rubber 3D guns are more convenient and effective. Simp..

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Elonmusk1: 10:56am On May 26, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

a random girl could wear that to have consensual sex,just to blackmail an innocent man.

3 Likes

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Eyiwunmi33(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:

In what way? What if it is a gang-rape? A device that can keep one or more a away is better, teargas, pepper sprays, tasers, 3D guns with rubber bullets are more effective.
I hope you're not a simp that want to quickly side with women in instead if looking at it objectively.
The way you people rant about simping is pretty astonishing angrywhat's simping or siding with women in this issue?
Is it that you lack comprehensive skills or what? I clearly said some sort of defence. What does that tell you. Your teargas and whatnots might no be accessible or even portable in every situation. A combined use of pepper spray and this condom may be totally effective.

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by olayinks007(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

Thats another angle sha. wink
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

The way you people rant about simping is pretty astonishing angrywhat's simping or siding with women in this issue?
Is it that you lack comprehensive skills or what? I clearly said some sort of defence. What does that tell you. Your teargas and whatnots might no be accessible or even portable in every situation. A combined use of pepper spray and this condom may be totally effective.

Funny enough he has already penetrated her, so she already raped, the only thing is that the condom clip his penis. That means he already had access to her vagina. What of the second man in a gang rape? Won't he remove it and proceed with the act?

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Eyiwunmi33(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2022
Elonmusk1:
a random girl could wear that to have consensual sex,just to blackmail an innocent man.
You are right. However, in case of consensual sex, what would make one to be so hasty as to not see or rule out the possibility of that?
Let's say you are informed of the existence of this condom, you should then be meticulous when you are about to have sex. Why the rush if not a rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Elonmusk1: 11:07am On May 26, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

You are right. However, in case of consensual sex, what would make one to be so hasty as to not see or rule out the possibility of that?
Let's say you are informed of the existence of this condom, you should then be meticulous when you are about to have sex. Why the rush if not a rape?
sure you right,I Gerrit.
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Eyiwunmi33(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:

Funny enough he has already penetrated her, so she already raped, the only thing is that the condom clip his penis. That means he already had access to her vagina. What of the second man in a gang rape? Won't he remove it and proceed with the act?
Some sort of defence, I said. If you don't get that, good bye, and good riddance!

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

What type of meticulousness are we talking about? The fact that rapists should be more calculative and bring in more men when he is coming the act? Or he should make sure she is properly drugged and check if such condom is intact before committing the act?
I don't see any need for such nonsense invention accept capitalism. People want to sell and make profit. It is not every type of invention that is needed. Why didn't they come up with smarter types of invention? What if rapist now decide to use a prosthetic? Of what use will that vagina with teeth be?

Rapists don't just commit their act, they premeditate on it and plan before the act. They should be kept away before such incidents can take place.
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Eyiwunmi33(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:

What type of meticulousness are we talking about? The fact that rapists should be more calculative and bring in more men when he is coming the act? Or he should make sure she is properly drugged and check if such condom is intact before committing the act?
I don't see any need for such nonsense invention accept capitalism. People want to sell and make profit. It is not every type of invention that is needed. Why didn't they come up with smarter types of invention? What if rapist now decide to use a prosthetic? Of what use will that vagina with teeth be?

Rapists don't just commit their act, they premeditate on it and plan before the act. They should be kept away before such incidents can take place.
And you think your pepper spray is wholly effective?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by 40fy: 12:29pm On May 26, 2022
Skibo!!!

Awesome invention!!!
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by siofra(f): 12:30pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:
This is a cool development but the rapist might get aggressive and hurt the victim even more cry That's why I have my pepper spray always in my bags, I don't joke with it, so I feel all ladies should have a pepper stray too when going out!

Anyways I support any thing that can cause harm to those useless rapist!

If he gets violent, it will cut off his dick.
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by siofra(f): 12:38pm On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:

What kind of disgusting human are you?

So because she's already raped it means women should not use the condom anymore?

What happened to arresting the rapist at the hospital?

Didn't you read where it is said only a doctor can remove it?

Rape apologist!!! angry
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by siofra(f): 12:43pm On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:

If people thought like this when the first cars were made, I don't think there would be any cars on the roads.

We will use it like that!

It's one of the many ways for a woman to defend herself. Not the ultimate.

Better inventions will come up in the future but for now, this has come to stay.
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by siofra(f): 12:43pm On May 26, 2022
Eyiwunmi33:

And you think your pepper spray is wholly effective?

This!!!!
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by siofra(f): 3:32pm On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:

You are a fool. You didn't read my previous comment but based all your logic on one post, instead if looking for the correlation, idiot. Do you know that in saner climes I sue you for defamation with your profile picture? Do you know the meaning of rape apologist? It is a very criminal offence. You better retrieve your statement. Idiot.

Yes that's what you are.

YOU ARE A RAPE APOLOGIST!!!

It is all about semantics, what if he didn't want to rape her? But she just wanted to punish him by wearing such and claiming it was rape? For your information, pepper sprays and tasers are carried by ladies all around in major cities especially where there taxis, like Uber and the rest. Do you hear of an ladies using pepper sprays and tasers indiscriminately? More so will a lady be comfortable wearing such throughout her life because she is afraid of getting raped any second? Tasers and pepper sprays, rubber 3D guns are more convenient and effective. Simp..

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule 2.

He's calling me an idiot and a fool.
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Kantebets(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2022
This girl funny die
grin
Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by BigRocky: 4:41pm On May 26, 2022
siofra:

Yes that's what you are.

YOU ARE A RAPE APOLOGIST!!!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule 2.

He's calling me an idiot and a fool.

People you are tagging already know that you were called what you are!

I don't think they will notice you o

1 Like

Re: News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 26, 2022
This is a very creative invention....
Kudos to that inventor....

(1) (2) (Reply)

24 August Is Her Birthday (pic) / “She's Already Fed Up”: Reactions As 24 Hours Old Baby Frowns / Hope This Is A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.