Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview (32107 Views)

Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by BareFacedLies(m): 12:38am On Mar 15
wany:

Ignore the frog brain,you see this frogs they can't take what they gladly give.
A man first cheated on his wife on their matrimonial home.and the woman retaliated .now the whole world of frogs are going gaga.hypocrites undecided

Stop this nonsense feminism it will not help you, you need a guy will be fúcking out your brains on a regular basis grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Blasts Ynaija For Calling Him A "Copycat" / Beats1 Calls Wizkid A “Rising Nigerian Star”. Nigerians Respond / Actress Bidemi Kosoko Rock Native Agbada To Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.