Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview (32098 Views)

Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by AlabiJ: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
This Blessing girl needs to shut the fvck up.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
'The relationship expert also condemned him for publicly disgracing his wife rather than protect her'

But if the roles were reversed, the wife can speak out so that other women can commend her abi.

On a fura note, I'm glad he's not a real man, whatever that means.

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by GloryCardinal(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
This matter tie Rapper tie gele
Davash222:

This is the dumbest words I've read my entire life!

Like, he should protect a prostitute that committed adultery on National TV?

It's very difficult to find a Nigerian girl with sound reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by stabilizer: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Blessing okro is draw soup in form of human who always draw peoples attention using others issues and matter as the swallow to package her drawly self. For your information, She must have discussed the issue with someone who just told her that her view was perfect before she came online to display how..... "I don't even know the English to use either foolish or stupid because these two words are mostly used to qualify people who shows an act of existence without a well-function sense of reasoning" she is. I wish ladies who have same view as this lady like can just read and learn from we that doesn't have foresight and wisdom on marriage and relationship affairs. If ignore to hear and learn from stupid people... You won't know how important other people's foolishness saves you from being foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
wallrichy:
I can't just understand why most Nigerian girls or women are stupid and be supporting a visibly wrong action especially coming from their fellow Ashewos....where is the honour again among thieves.....

A dirty girl that openly open her stupid legs like Lekki toll gates on public television without any iota of shame for a total stranger in just few days of staying in Big brother house? Shame on saphiere and Iyaebe....I bet you oloshos would have done more than that on BBN....get a value to your lives, you oloshos.....let's appreciate your value and not your dirty smelling cunts...

You misinterpreted my comment, if Tega's husband was man enough and firm from the beginning ,Tega won't have had such audacity to mess herself up and I maintain what I said because no real man forgives such even when the wife hasn't apologized, he was the one begging her to apologize to him.Tega's husband is all over social media disgracing himself and gladly waiting for his adulterous wife's apologies, he's truly a disgrace and worst thing that can happen to any woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by wallarwallar(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
The man shouldn't hv granted any interview whatsoever. I support he should hv wait for his wife but sincerely the guy sounds like incomplete husband.
Marriage does not guarantee you been a good husband but maturity

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by odaniel1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Rubbish talk. He should go to the BBN house to ask if what was broadcast on Digital/National Tv happened live? How? Are you well-thought at all?.... He did the best. Leave that woman before Life leaves you. Even if the woman were the last, it (the woman) will be my last!

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tell that nonsense to weaker men not someone like me. I set boundary to my girl and she can't trespass. Someone like me will not even confront or give you chance to beg. Another babe with high profile would be in my house before she came out from that show. Nonsense! Thank God I have a girl who pardon even when she is right.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by CXLVII: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

I wonder o

On national tv!
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Justbehave(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
I miss mosdii. Now I believe him . Naira land girls are useless. All of them.

10 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by CXLVII: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
wallarwallar:
The man shouldn't hv granted any interview whatsoever. I support he should hv wait for his wife but sincerely the guy sounds like incomplete husband.
Marriage does not guarantee you been a good husband but maturity

You didn’t put his mental stress into consideration.

Having your wife fvck Ed on live tv. Can you imagine what’s filtering through his brains? The whole Nigeria now knows his wife was fvcked

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Opeyemic01: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
The relationship has ended already
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Justbehave(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
But is good for husbands to cheat right?
Uselessness
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by newdawn2017(f): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

Women are demonic.

If you conquer a woman, you've conquered the devil.
now dis is a demonic narcissist on rampage, women take note. U re so bitter & full of self-loathe. Take it easy on yourself, stop projecting urself on women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:
Just look at her ugly legs. If I talk now they will say I hate Nigerian women undecided
E be like say she get kraw kraw for her legs self, disgusting thing claiming relationship expert

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by YesBoss1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
How the hell is this blessing okoro a bloody relationship expert? What qualification or certification does she have to tag herself as such. Yeye de smell everywhere for SM, I blame the silly ones who follow those empty heads wearing only expensive wigs.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Diamondbreed: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
seun lalasticlala rule 2 deliberately broken. Please I beg of you ban this person.
just shut the Bleep up, wt is wrng is wrng, no justifications to adultery on live TV, its show u would hv done exactly wt Tega did, if it was the other way round some ladies would start spewing thrash. So he shud defend adultery jsut so he would be in ur good book..like ur opinion matters at the moment....

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Omicron007: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

Your married future is femail had sex with a fucck boy on National TV and this is all you got to say?

Shame on all the trees around you, for wasting their oxygen on you!

The thing pain am....
All these low budget Future is Femail crew.
Go and find something meaningful to do.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by hush15: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

Without mincing words, I concur. She protect him by embarrassing him on satellite TV that's global. If not for pure disgust, why can't she wait till the show is over and put a closure on the issues between her and her husband instead of the nonsense she did on TV.

Neway, its not like the husband get sense too so am not surprised. Na the product if the product of the two I pity pass.
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Crossroad1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

the internet never forgets, their daughter will grow up watching her mom being uselessed on national tv.. I wonder how the olosho will deal with that in the future

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Freelane33(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Very very dumb
Davash222:

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by wirinet(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:
Granting an open interview and revealing all isn't the best although the wife also disrespected the husband and their Marital sacrament by engaging in illicit acts as such but the blame also falls back to the husband for allowing her put in for such a programme knowing it's an avenue to cheat.

In all, baba for allow her come and quietly pack her things and go with her new found lover boy or settle with her quietly. Two wrongs don't make a right. In trying to publicly shame her, he also made a mess of himself because na only the wife know say his manhooding don branch somewhere else.

Granting an interview might be the best way to cope with the emotional trauma he has been through. Imagine the trauma of seeing your wife fúcked again and again on world TV, before the whole world. Worse still, the video is on the internet for ever and ever.
Some other people might have stormed the BBNaija studio and burn it down. The Trojan war which led to the destruction of Troy was fought because a prince of Troy took away the wife of Menelaus, the king of Sparta.

It is an insult to tell a man how to grieve his losses and pains. In love and in war all is fair.

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Vadese1: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
He stood to be blame in every way. In the first case, why most he even allow her wife to go for that kind of show. A very lazy and stupid man

Davash222:

So, the man should now be blamed for his foolish wife's illicit acts

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by josite: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega and her stupid husband are well served by bb naija which itself is a useless programme.that tega needed the sex and im happy she still found no fault for boma.it is her own interest to spend some more time with boma till they have enough.
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Tunasco4u(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
If you be simp you be simp their is nothing you can do about it,people will only see you as simpangry imagine calling bleeped wife husband to an interview to say what exactly I can only warn Ebuka or waiting dem dey call am sadsay anytime any day we meet I will beat sege comot for him body,how many time have you seen Ebuka's family in Bbn undecidednonsense
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Codes151(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

I swear

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by OssyMalik: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

Women are demonic.

If you conquer a woman, you've conquered the devil.
including your mother

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Tunasco4u(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
If you be simp you be simp their is nothing you can do about it,people will only see you as simpangry imagine calling fukd wife husband to an interview to say what exactly for what I can only warn Ebuka or waiting dem dey call am sadsay anytime any day we meet I will beat sege comot for him body,how many time have you seen Ebuka's family in Bbn undecidednonsense
Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by wallrichy: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
I quite understand you now. So sorry to tagged you. However, two wrongs can't ever make a right. It's just demeaning for a married woman to behave in such a way on National television and ofcourse so stupid and dumb for the so called Husband to be pleading for forgiveness from her...she's ruined her marriage already if actually there was one but the husband should at least save himself an atom of self respect by not begging her or crying that she's hasn't called him since after the ejection.....that singular act alone is demeaning to their queer marriage relationship.....who was she supposed to call first in this world? I guess she threw the marriage out immediately she discovered she was going to BBN house....it's her script and she's just acting it out.....such a shameless girl....

Again, sorry to tagged you in my anger IYAEBE........please champion the cause of good attitude by some Nigerian ladies....I am tired of abusing them cos of often bad attitudes and open display of stupidity. I always hate myself for doing so but somebody just need to tell them the truth...

Iyaebe:
You misinterpreted my comment, if Tega's husband was man enough and firm from the beginning ,Tega won't have had such audacity to mess herself up and I maintain what I said because no real man forgives such even when the wife hasn't apologized, he was the one begging her to apologize to him.Tega's husband is all over social media disgracing himself and gladly waiting for his adulterous wife's apologies, he's truly a disgrace and worst thing that can happen to any woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by cococandy(f): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
So they suit themselves is that right?
Just that she did hers on TV.
That’s a very low blow.
Come on now lady!
Was she drunk or what?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
wallrichy:
I quite understand you now. So sorry to tagged you. However, two wrongs can't ever make a right. It's just demeaning for a married woman to behave in such a way on National television and ofcourse so stupid and dumb for the so called Husband to be pleading for forgiveness from her...she's ruined her marriage already if actually there was one but the husband should at least save himself an atom of self respect by not begging her or crying that she's hasn't called him since after the ejection.....that singular act alone is demeaning to their queer marriage relationship.....who was she supposed to call first in this world? I guess she threw the marriage out immediately she discovered she was going to BBN house....it's her script and she's just acting it out.....such a shameless girl....

Again, sorry to tagged you in my anger IYAEBE........please champion the cause of good attitude by some Nigerian ladies....I am tired of abusing them cos of often bad attitudes and open display of stupidity. I always hate myself for doing so but somebody just need to tell them the truth...

No wahala,what Tega did on the show is just her showcasing the type of marriage and lifestyle they live,these type of union breeds irresponsible children with some kind of weird belief. Which man with his sanity intact will allow his wife to participate in such show and at a point he was making excuses for his wife and how he has also cheated in their matrimonial home.I'll rather remain single than opt for such kind of low value man whose selfe esteem is reading negative (-).

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zahara Dies Of Liver Complications Aged 35 (PICS) / Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo / Is Wole Soyinka Truely One Of The Founding Fathers Of Cultism ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.