Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me (94553 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by Shedking(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Also add that she's a p.o.r.n.s.t.a.r. grin grin
Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by peacefull(f): 1:48am On Sep 09, 2021
error4040:
LWKMD

You mean Morah the Fūucking Mills of House PōrnHub and House BañgBros with silicone TīTs and Arss ?

And this made front-page ?
My days on NL is gradually coming to an END

DRIVER!!! Tell Conductor Make them drop this load Here sad sad undecided

Ogaaaa! error4040!

This picture!
I don't know why I'm always feel so embarrassed whenever I saw this festival picture. But at same time, I can't stop laughing! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by syntekelite(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Southernigbo:
if u marry her , ur enjoyment don start b that
Enjoyment with silicone
Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by error4040: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2021
peacefull:

Ogaaaa! error4040!

This picture!
I don't know why I'm always feel so embarrassed whenever I saw this festival picture. But at same time, I can't stop laughing! cheesy

Hello,
How are you ?
It's been quite long we spoke I hope you are doing fine Physically and Emotionally.

About the Picture grin
I once saw some wrote about it on this Platform, and I have been Curious hoping to speak to you again so that I could confirm if truly the Festival do hold.
If yes then who invented such festival and why lol.
i seem to find it funny (no offense intennded towards the culture) I just find it funny. grin

I read about it somewhere on Google but was still confused. If you do have time and you feel talking about the festival on your Diary is okay please do write about it.

Do take care!
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by omoyankee3(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
boob job
Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by peacefull(f): 2:19am On Sep 10, 2021
error4040:

Hello,
How are you ?
It's been quite long we spoke I hope you are doing fine Physically and Emotionally.

About the Picture grin
I once saw some wrote about it on this Platform, and I have been Curious hoping to speak to you again so that I could confirm if truly the Festival do hold.
If yes then who invented such festival and why lol.
i seem to find it funny (no offense intennded towards the culture) I just find it funny. grin

I read about it somewhere on Google but was still confused. If you do have time and you feel talking about the festival on your Diary is okay please do write about it.

Do take care!
Regards.

Hello, Oga!
Yes! Long time. I'm good. Thank you so much for asking! I appreciate you!!
What about you and Buddy?
I hope both of you are good and stay in safe!

Oh! Please anytime you can ask me anything! I will try to do my best! smiley

Oga, nothing like offence!
Very very funny to me too cheesy Weird and embarrassed!
But I knew here have some shrine where dick or vagina or both are enshrined in there. Something like an idol.

I will write about it!
And I already checked about that dick festival before. I will write about it on my diary smiley

1 Like

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by error4040: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2021
peacefull:

Hello, Oga!
Yes! Long time. I'm good. Thank you so much for asking! I appreciate you!!
What about you and Buddy?
I hope both of you are good and stay in safe!

Oh! Please anytime you can ask me anything! I will try to do my best! smiley

Oga, nothing like offence!
Very very funny to me too cheesy Weird and embarrassed!
But I knew here have some shrine where dick or vagina or both are enshrined in there. Something like an idol.

I will write about it!
And I already checked about that dick festival before. I will write about it on my diary smiley

Glad to hear from you.
Me and buddy are doing great and of course he is now a DaD smiley

I found a female stray Who was Roaming around going from waste bin to drinking Dirty Water.

Initially she followed buddy home one Night and was Well fed. I tried touching her but she was scared and don't trust humans and Doesn't have a Name.
I tried several times to teach her to recognize Misandie as her name but she couldn not, I left her be and just call her with the name "Miss Miss" which she seem to understand that I was calling her.
the next Day she came and I fed here again it took close to a week before she could allow me touch her.
After Earning her trust by feeding her with my hands she now stay at my home and always look forward to me coming back from my normal day to day activities.
Although Buddy is the Alpha always sitting at the Gate by evening awaiting my Arrival he is so smart that he can recognise me from afar even without calling him. (He ignores all my siblings no matter how hard they call he won't move but sit waiting for me) I seem to find it very funny when I open my door and see him waiting for me grin

After a couple of 3 weeks "Miss Miss" started to show signs of her Tummy growing and sleeping alot. I thought maybe I found her that way, only to get up one night to See Buddy chasing her around grin

Well long story short she gave Birth to Two kittens a week ago (male & female) both are doing great smiley smiley

(I think I would start my Diary about them)

pictures are Buddy he is so big & heavy and the two kittens

I would upload "Miss Miss" pictures later

Do take care

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by peacefull(f): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
error4040:

Glad to hear from you.
Me and buddy are doing great and of course he is now a DaD smiley

I found a female stray Who was Roaming around going from waste bin to drinking Dirty Water.

Initially she followed buddy home one Night and was Well fed. I tried touching her but she was scared and don't trust humans and Doesn't have a Name.
I tried several times to teach her to recognize Misandie as her name but she couldn not, I left her be and just call her with the name "Miss Miss" which she seem to understand that I was calling her.
the next Day she came and I fed here again it took close to a week before she could allow me touch her.
After Earning her trust by feeding her with my hands she now stay at my home and always look forward to me coming back from my normal day to day activities.
Although Buddy is the Alpha always sitting at the Gate by evening awaiting my Arrival he is so smart that he can recognise me from afar even without calling him. (He ignores all my siblings no matter how hard they call he won't move but sit waiting for me) I seem to find it very funny when I open my door and see him waiting for me grin

After a couple of 3 weeks "Miss Miss" started to show signs of her Tummy growing and sleeping alot. I thought maybe I found her that way, only to get up one night to See Buddy chasing her around grin

Well long story short she gave Birth to Two kittens a week ago (male & female) both are doing great smiley smiley

(I think I would start my Diary about them)

pictures are Buddy he is so big & heavy and the two kittens

I would upload "Miss Miss" pictures later

Do take care

Thank you.

I'm glad to hear from you too!
And I'm very happy to hear that you and buddy are doing grate!!

Ohhhhh!! Soooo cute!!(*≧∀≦*)
Buddy is daddy now! Congratulations!
Sooooo lovely!!

Miss Miss is maybe know about Misandie is a another lady cheesy

Buddy is very very faithful to you. Faithful? Loyal?
Very good boy! He loves you so much!
Sweet boy!(о´∀`о)

I hope nobody around your house is thinking like Buddy and Miss Miss are witch. I'm still remember very well about some peoples think about cat is witch in Nigeria.

Oga, What is meaning Alpha? Buddy is Alpha? Buddy is Alphabet?

Buddy is looking so good.
Are you brushing him? His hair is really beautiful and shining!

Oh! Please!
Oga! Please!! I really love to read your diary about them!!
I really love to read and see them!(о´∀`о)

1 Like

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by error4040: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
peacefull:

I'm glad to hear from you too!
And I'm very happy to hear that you and buddy are doing grate!!

Ohhhhh!! Soooo cute!!(*≧∀≦*)
Buddy is daddy now! Congratulations!
Sooooo lovely!!

Miss Miss is maybe know about Misandie is a another lady cheesy

Buddy is very very faithful to you. Faithful? Loyal?
Very good boy! He loves you so much!
Sweet boy!(о´∀`о)

I hope nobody around your house is thinking like Buddy and Miss Miss are witch. I'm still remember very well about some peoples think about cat is witch in Nigeria.

Oga, What is meaning Alpha? Buddy is Alpha? Buddy is Alphabet?

Buddy is looking so good.
Are you brushing him? His hair is really beautiful and shining!

Oh! Please!
Oga! Please!! I really love to read your diary about them!!
I really love to read and see them!(о´∀`о)

LoL no in english Alpha means "LEADER"
Like in wolves the One leading others is called ALPHA.

Yes I do brush his hair and bath once every two months because they hate Water

I have created a diary you can check it out via this link

https://www.nairaland.com/6745786/diary-me-buddy-cat#105677267

1 Like

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by peacefull(f): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
error4040:

LoL no in english Alpha means "LEADER"
Like in wolves the One leading others is called ALPHA.

Yes I do brush his hair and bath once every two months because they hate Water

I have created a diary you can check it out via this link

https://www.nairaland.com/6745786/diary-me-buddy-cat#105677267

Oh! Alpha means leader!
Not Alphabet. Buddy is a leader!
I leaned new English again. Thank you so much! I appreciate you!!

Buddy's hair is really beautiful.
Taking a bath too? You are really taking good care of buddy!!(о´∀`о)

I already read your diary!
I wanna push like button many many more!!
I'm very very sure that I will have fun with reading your diary.

Thank you so much Oga!

2 Likes

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by error4040: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
peacefull:

I already read your diary!
I wanna push like button many many more!!
I'm very very sure that I will have fun with reading your diary.

Thank you so much Oga!
Lol thanks.
As I mentioned in the Diary
できればいつか日本を訪れて世界中を旅したいと思っています。私たちはまだ友達だといいのですが。

1 Like

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by peacefull(f): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2021
error4040:

Lol thanks.
As I mentioned in the Diary
できればいつか日本を訪れて世界中を旅したいと思っています。私たちはまだ友達だといいのですが。

Thank you so much for writing Japanese to me!
I'm always feel so happy whenever I saw Japanese language on here.
I appreciate you!

Oga! When I was young, my dream is like same. I was always dreaming about I will visit many many countries. Make many friends, exchange cultures, exchange language etc!
My mom thought one day, I will leave Japan and I will not come back and stay in Japan again.
She even thought I will be backpacker cheesy

Of course!! You are my good friend!
I'm always appreciate you!
I'm look forward to hear about one day, you will visit Japan!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by DonroxyII: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Glycolite:

She is a p*rnstar cheesy
But she is a Cheat sha .... She never mentioned anywhere she is into Po.rn ..... I was carried away ooo. I saw the boob job but I think that's what girls in Yankee do on a normalnormal .... lol !!

Girl just use style market herself .... folks will go Xvid to check her out now ... she is gonna see surge and more income grin
Re: Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me by DonroxyII: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Lotiababe:
Are these natural? Am just asking tho
They ain't but you should know a silicon filled boobs and a natural boob na .... no be lady u be grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.