Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? (9329 Views)

It's Natural That You Take Care Of People You Love. But To What Extent? / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by bingbagbo(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2012
at least once in a while. or would that necessarily mean you still have an iota of love to say the least for your ex?

share your view cool
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by k2039: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2012
You will probably miss the good times not that their is any iota of love

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by 190theclown: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2012
Bin gbagbo я u missing ur ex grin grin
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2012
who doesn't undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Its the normal thing to miss anyone you are close to whether or not the ending was nice

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by kokoye(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
Yes it is...but dont dwell on it.

They are ex-es for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by MoneyRule(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
I think it's normal to miss the good times u had with ur ex, but it's wrong to let it affect your present relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by MyneWhite1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
I think it is only natural, if you guys cared for each other at all.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/08/describe-your-last-ex-with-movie-title.html
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by JoanJohnson(f): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
I miss my Ex once in a while, maybe wen i see sumone or anything that reminds me of him, i still remember the bad ones wen i see bad tins that is as bad as him, i still remember him. Sum Ex are worth missing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by claremont(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
I still miss her big time. She will make a good wife to one lucky fella some day.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
yeah it's natural to do so
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by JojoArmani(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Yeah is gud to Miss ur Ex.

MoneyRule: I think it's normal to miss the good times u had with ur ex, but it's wrong to let it affect your present relationship.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by obasijoy(f): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
Story, i haven't miss my ex for a day. Don't even remember his existence at all.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by JojoArmani(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
obasijoy: Story, i haven't miss my ex for a day. Don't even remember his existence at all.
U must be a liar. Even if he is ur Fuc,kmate, weda he sabi or not, u can still remember him.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by JojoArmani(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
obasijoy: Story, i haven't miss my ex for a day. Don't even remember his existence at all.
U must be a liar.#Nooffence# Even if he is ur Fuc,kmate, weda he sabi or not, u can still remember him.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by MrCork17: 2:29am On Oct 11, 2012
which EX? undecided
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by obasijoy(f): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2012
I'm very serious. From the responds on this thread, I will deduce that guys miss their ex more than ladies. You can only miss your ex if you didn't meet someone richer, better than him in all aspects. I even thank God that we are not together. He was just like a bad luck to me. My heart is fully in love with someone and I'm too busy to remember him.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by JojoArmani(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2012
obasijoy: I'm very serious. From the responds on this thread, I will deduce that guys miss their ex more than ladies. You can only miss your ex if you didn't meet someone richer, better than him in all aspects. I even thank God that we are not together. He was just like a bad luck to me. My heart is fully in love with someone and I'm too busy to remember him.
Oh Yeaah, no matter how busy u re, u will always remember his name, wen eva u hear dat.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2012
Even if that person was the most evil person in the world, you will still miss that person cos there will be times you enjoyed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by JojoArmani(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Even if that person was the most evil person in the world, you will still miss that person cos there will be times you enjoyed
help me tell dat obasijoy, even if there is no time u enjoyed. U will remember him for his evil ways.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2012
Jojo Armani: help me tell dat obasijoy, even if there is no time u enjoyed. U will remember him for his evil ways.
I wonder oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Goldieluks: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2012
Yea sometimes.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by 190theclown: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2012
well I don't miss any of my ex's both d ones on nl and off nl

Cos I got 7 real life gurls 2 worry about
undecided
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by obasijoy(f): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2012
There is a big difference between missing someone and someone's name flashing in your mind. I will believe that once in a while, you may see someone that looks like him which will make him flash in your mind #this person looks so much like.....# just for that second. It doesn't mean that I miss him at all. I'm talking about myself, I don't know of others. Guys do miss their ex more. Good girls are rare to find. If your ex girl friend is not the money type and very hard working and your new girl friend is the money/lazy type, while wouldn't you miss your ex always. Its very easy for guys to miss their ex than girls. I can also deduce it from this thread.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by 190theclown: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2012
obasijoy: There is a big difference between missing someone and someone's name flashing in your mind. I will believe that once in a while, you may see someone that looks like him which will make him flash in your mind #this person looks so much like.....# just for that second. It doesn't mean that I miss him at all. I'm talking about myself, I don't know of others. Guys do miss their ex more. Good girls are rare to find. If your ex girl friend is not the money type and very hard working and your new girl friend is the money/lazy type, while wouldn't you miss your ex always. Its very easy for guys to miss their ex than girls. I can also deduce it from this thread.

Keep deducing -

Ure OYO
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2012
190-the-clown:

Keep deducing -

Ure OYO
She is forming strong woman. We no buy am
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by NoQualms1(f): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2012
obasijoy: There is a big difference between missing someone and someone's name flashing in your mind. I will believe that once in a while, you may see someone that looks like him which will make him flash in your mind #this person looks so much like.....# just for that second. It doesn't mean that I miss him at all. I'm talking about myself, I don't know of others. Guys do miss their ex more. Good girls are rare to find. If your ex girl friend is not the money type and very hard working and your new girl friend is the money/lazy type, while wouldn't you miss your ex always. Its very easy for guys to miss their ex than girls. I can also deduce it from this thread.

I know you, I was behind you when you were typing this response. I actually peeped, sorry.
@Topic, I gat no Ex.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by JojoArmani(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2012
Mynd_44:
She is forming strong woman. We no buy am
hahahahahahaha no mind here
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by 190theclown: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2012
Jojo Armani: hahahahahahaha no mind here

Here
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2012
Jojo Armani: hahahahahahaha no mind here
We know her type
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by obasijoy(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2012
Ok ooooooo. I have said my mind ooo.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by jude33084(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
W☺☺w! Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† ∂ quȅsti☼ƞ grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great News! Runsgirl Android App Now Available In Google Playstore. / Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.