Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady (905 Views)

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
A young lady who is currently pregnant for the husband of a famous celebrity in Ghana has taken to popular Facebook group ‘tell it moms’ to seek advice on how to go about it.

According to her, the couple came to her uncle’s house to shoot a movie which she was in charge.

She said she tried talking to the wife when they were done but she declined.

She explained that, the celebrity’s husband came to her to apologize on behalf of his wife which they ended up exchanging contacts.

She added that they ended up meeting a few times.

She revealed that, she has always wanted to experience what celebrities enjoy in this country.

Read the post below:

“Dear Yummy Shaida, Pls hide my identity. I just found out I am pregnant for one of the big celebrities husband. I know I should have made a wiser decision, but unfortunately I was overwhelmed and starstruck . I wanted to experience what celebrities in this country enjoyed.
Indeed, this whole thing was like a joke. They came to my uncles house to film a movie, my uncle is very busy so he left me in charge. When they were done I tried talking to this celebrity but she declined. Feeling sad her husband approached and told me she wasn’t herself, that’s how we started talking and chatting and exchanging calls. Few meet ups later, I start vomiting.

I haven’t told him yet because, I don’t know if I want to keep it or not. I can’t bring myself to get rid of it. This celebrity is very nice, and loved by many I know it will not be easy but I really want to keep this baby. Now my issue is how to tell him”.

below is the screenshot,
Source: https://browngh.com/i-just-found-out-im-pregnant-for-one-of-the-big-celebritys-husband/

Re: ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady by Xenry: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
"hide my identity"? Why didn't she post it herself? Mehn, I'm outta here!

Re: ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady by Daveambition(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
This one is bout to trap & cage another woman's husband with pregnancy.. If yu check well, yu'll even notice that she's also jobless. Yeye FutureIsFemail
Re: ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmm na wa ooo
Re: ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady by Crossroad1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
No hope lost
Re: ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady by Caramia2020(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady by siofra(f): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
I suspect Tubaba angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady by Aboks(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Super story
Re: ‘I Just Found Out I’m Pregnant For 1 Of The Biggest Celebrities Husband’ – Lady by Palazee(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hoes always doing what they are best known for

(1) (Reply)

What Women Go Through In The African Society / My Relationship Problem Please Help Me / My Sister Is A LovePeddler. She Slept With My Step Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.