Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) (893 Views)

"Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) by marvelck: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Checkout Some Of The Things Most Naija Ladies Are Ashamed Or Too Shy To Do In Public

There are things most Naija ladies are too shy or ashamed to do in public. Some cos of what people might say, while others cos of pride (forming).

Below are some of the things most Naija ladies are too shy to do in public

1. Being seen buying hypo: For crying out loud, using hypo bleach to wash off stains from white clothes or undies, is not a shameful thing to do. So, I don't understand why some ladies don't like being seen buying hypo in public. My dear, buy and use hypo with your full chest. It shows how clean you are. You should be proud of yourself

2. Buying of sanitary pads: I ve spoken a lot about this, and I don tire. Uptill now, there are ladies who still don't have the boldness to enter a shop and get their sanitary pads. Some either send their male sibling or boyfriend to fetch it for them at the store down the street. Most Girls don't like being seen buying pads. Especially when presenting and paying for it at the cash point, with lots of other shoppers behind her. Some find it very embarrassing.

My dear, having your monthly flow is a normal thing. No be bad thing. Go and get your pad, nothing do you

3. Pregnancy Test Kit: This one dey fear most single ladies especially if they are at their neighbourhood store, due to obvious reasons. That's why some stores allow you to get it and use immediately in any of the rest rooms at the store Incase you don't want to be seen with it by anyone. Make dem no go report you for house, say you don carry belle.

4. Condoms: As for this one, I won't blame girls who don't like going to the store with their boyfriend to get condoms. Imagine the stares from other shoppers and even the shop owner. A girl accompanying her boyfriend to go and get condoms at the supermarket before the do, gives her a bad image. Even married couples don't do it. And guys who are fond of asking their girlfriends to get condoms for them should stop it. It's not right. Your sleeping with her doesn't give the right to embarrass her at the same time.

5. Alcohol consumption: Lot of ladies take beer but you won't know. Most of them buy and take it home to drink. Since it's unladylike to drink beer in public. But there are ladies who no send o. They can even drink beer directly from the bottle , instead taking it with a glass cup. Haba , that's not right. If you can't resist the urge to take a bottle of beer in public or at a bar, at least drink it with dignity!

6. Eating At Mamaput: There is this popular Amala joint at Sabo in Yaba Lagos called White House (Don't know if it's still operating). Big guys and girls are usually seen there, even queuing to buy Amala and eat right there, without being shy or ashamed. And that's how it used be. Cos I don't understand why some ladies are usually shy to eat in a restaurant or buka. They prefer going to Mr. Biggs or Tasty fried chicken, to pose and eat like ndi oyibo. When they can go enter any correct buka/Mamaput and eat to their satisfaction with as little as N300. Just imagine! Is it a bad thing for a lady to eat at a road side buka. I don't understand

7. Drinking Garrri With Groundnut: Naija girls can form. Imagine some will pretend they don't like or drink garri and groundnut at home. But when they are alone, they are champions when it comes to drinking garri and groundnut, with sugar and powdered milk. Which is a very good combo. I don't see anything wrong with drinking garri and groundnut when you feel like. At times, some people drink garri with groundnut when they don't have the strength to cook or go to the market. Or even have the appetite to eat something solid. Taking garri with groundnut is not a poor man's food. People should stop seeing it like that. Allow people to drink their garri in peace. It's not a shameful thing to do, even in public

8. Wearing heels: most girls crave to slay on heels but don't have the boldness to try it. You know why...To avoid public disgrace/embarrassment. If you don't know how to wear heels, Biko don't attempt it outside, make you no fall for ground yakata... Nigerians go laugh you first before helping you to get up. It's as a result of this, most ladies avoid heels even when they have lovely gowns to go with it at home. Some even have heels at home, but are too scared to wear them .

Nne, don't go and buy heels to wear cos your friends are wearing heels upandan...when you know you don't have the strength or boldness for it. Make you no go break leg for public...life no be competition!

9. Hanging Their Undies Outside: Yeah, I support girls who don't like hanging their undies on the line to dry. A lady's washed undies ain't meant to be displayed in public. That's why ladies are advised to get any of these indoor plastic drying stand to hang their undies at their corridor Incase they don't want to dry them in the bathroom.

10. Buying Tissue Paper: It's not only ladies that are shy of buying tissue papers, guys are also not left out. I find it strange when I see ladies (and guys as well) forming or feeling too shy when buying tissue rolls at the grocery store. What's wrong with it. Is it a crime to use tissue papers to wipe your bum bum? If you don't want to be seen buying tissue papers, then go home and use water to wash your Ike then. Nobody is forcing you! Use any one that you feel more comfortable with, tissue or water! Shikena.

Re: Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) by DonBabaNG: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
.i agree 100% with 9 and 10

Buy the best UK-used phones at the most affordable prices on DonBaba. Check my BIO for details. Click the link below to chat with me now on Whatsapp.
Re: Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why would anyone be shy of buying hypo??

1 Like

Re: Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) by OkuFaba(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
11. THEM NO DEY GREE SAY RUNS GIRL AND ASHÅWO NA THE SAME WORK OO

2 Likes

Re: Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) by endsarrrs(f): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) by Whazar(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
why would anyone be shy of eating outdoors?

hunger never waya you oo
Re: Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) by siofra(f): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
*shakes head

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex Gifts You These / Did I Do The Right Thing / Neighborhood ‘spider-man’ Seen Climbing Wall In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.