Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit (41636 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Lagos Residents Recount Experiences On President’s Visit / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by chigoziri2403(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
Why will they come out wen ipob goes around killing people and destroying cars and properties.
The idiots can continue sitting at home on d order of useless touts soon hunger will chase dem.out. wen did Igbos started becoming this lazy
whose duty is it to protect the populace from such attacks, I don't need to insult you as I don't know you, let's argue like learned people
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by chigoziri2403(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2021
nerd004:

Shattup and stop talking in the nonsense....Alot of persons observed the sit at home because of fear of being attacked,,,,I was in the East through out last month
and whose duty is it to prevent the attacks,if people obey IPOB more than the government, you should know what it means
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by odomanis: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB in real life....

I will say these naturally igbos are confrontational but when you confront them back they'll cry victimized.

Just because few ragtag can order sit at home in the south east, doesn't mean other people are scared of lowlife terrorists that few Nigerian Police av cripple them.

Are you addressing Igbos or IPOB ? You guys are quick to say Fulani Killer Herdsmen does not represent the Fulanis but here you are intermingling IPOB with Igbos. Another Igbo hater sighted.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by resourcedude: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Dhury:
Talibans of ibo signed Dead warrant for everybody that come out that day !! Ibos enjoy your dictatorship .

yea, we like it than being under naija dict
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by rummmy: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Yes he is not welcomed..
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Zionmdde: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2021
chigoziri2403:
whose duty is it to protect the populace from such attacks, I don't need to insult you as I don't know you, let's argue like learned people
So such attacks exists. If there is an impending attack but full security on ground will u leave ur house?
I blame d people allowing this criminality called Ipob to keep festering around.
Duty indeed, so government should attach a security personnel to every individual. Am so disappointed in my people
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by chigoziri2403(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

So such attacks exists. If there is an impending attack but full security on ground will u leave ur house?
I blame d people allowing this criminality called Ipob to keep festering around.
Duty indeed, so government should attach a security personnel to every individual. Am so disappointed in my people
there are attacks everyday in Nigeria, in Lagos it's the touts, pickpocket, and traffic jam thieves, so you would blame lagosians for allowing them to exist, whether you agree or not, security in this country is faulty that the common man have lost hope in them,imagine a girl being locked up because an IPOB member attended her birthday? Do security agencies respond to the distress calls of the common man? Life is sacred, in a country like Ours, a dog in America has more value on his life than in Nigeria of today
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by chigoziri2403(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

policing is not only about showing up physically, intelligence covers more than 90 %of security. Neglect over the years is the main cause of all these
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Zionmdde: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2021
chigoziri2403:
policing is not only about showing up physically, intelligence covers more than 90 %of security. Neglect over the years is the main cause of all these
OK so d solution now is to come out and be a scape goat. In Onitsha and aba haven't indigenes always been d one protecting themselves, forming vigilante. U think ipob can do shit in those states if not because of the massive support they are getting from the people
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Zionmdde: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2021
chigoziri2403:
there are attacks everyday in Nigeria, in Lagos it's the touts, pickpocket, and traffic jam thieves, so you would blame lagosians for allowing them to exist, whether you agree or not, security in this country is faulty that the common man have lost hope in them,imagine a girl being locked up because an IPOB member attended her birthday? Do security agencies respond to the distress calls of the common man? Life is sacred, in a country like Ours, a dog in America has more value on his life than in Nigeria of today
Should I mention a place in onitsha where arm robbers waylay travellers everyday? I mean from 7pm passing there becomes deadly. I will give u d location. That area where 2nd bridge enters onitsha. Or wen travelling from owerri, once u pass the 10km to onitsha mark, time urself in 10mins u will be in dat spot am talking about, pickpocketing in lagos is not much higher dan d one in onitsha, last time I entered late, I got a keke and told to zoom off as if police is chasing him and d guy understood
So criminality is everywhere am talking of useless touts instructing hardworking people to stay at home on d most productive day of d week
I am Igbo but I am disappointed wat my people have become all in d name of ipob

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Positivepoint(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is clearly doing all he could to be on the good book of the igbos but the igbos ain't falling for non of that ..

What importance are the igbos to him politically, economically.

Bloody 5%

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by chigoziri2403(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Should I mention a place in onitsha where arm robbers waylay travellers everyday? I mean from 7pm passing there becomes deadly. I will give u d location. That area where 2nd bridge enters onitsha. Or wen travelling from owerri, once u pass the 10km to onitsha mark, time urself in 10mins u will be in dat spot am talking about, pickpocketing in lagos is not much higher dan d one in onitsha, last time I entered late, I got a keke and told to zoom off as if police is chasing him and d guy understoodthis
So criminality is everywhere am talking of useless touts instructing hardworking people to stay at home on d most productive day of d week
I am Igbo but I am disappointed wat my people have become all in d name of ipob
this boils down to security failure
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by chigoziri2403(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

OK so d solution now is to come out and be a scape goat. In Onitsha and aba haven't indigenes always been d one protecting themselves, forming vigilante. U think ipob can do shit in those states if not because of the massive support they are getting from the people
it should not have gotten to this level,if the right things have been done
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Godispeace: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
no sense in your post. see a good and sensible writer for help. pathetic educated illiterate indomie/drug addicted child
ablejesus26:

Ehya that madness wey dey do this one off and on like nepa light don start again ��.

You wan use style look for who go follow you do nonsense tribal jab, ayam not doing �.
I no be useless person like you� look for your bigotland crew.
Pathetic otondo��
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by ablejesus26(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Godispeace:
no sense in your post. see a good and sensible writer for help. pathetic educated illiterate indomie/drug addicted child

Who open gate for this madman ��.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Godispeace: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
The head madman that birth/father the person below
ablejesus26:

Who open gate for this madman ��.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by ablejesus26(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Godispeace:
The head madman that birth/father the person below

Ofcus you inherited it from your Late father ��.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.