Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit (41634 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Lagos Residents Recount Experiences On President’s Visit / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I know you entered University when you were 12 years of age, and now you are on Nairaland wailing? Let me go & check Nigeria’s abi Ipobians Guinesss Book of Records for this info, abeg What is your full name so I can use for the record search?.

I dont care about you or your opinion- I love life and progressive agendas.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
9jah:

Some of us have a higher iq than others -Na first I dey carry nah -Graduated with a bachelors degree at 16 -So tear your clothe-Aboki low IQ -Quota system. I teach the abokis for Jigawa state self .
Bachelors degree, or Bachelor’s degree? You still need first aid in English, the more you write, the more I doubt you. Joker.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Web2020: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
What is Buhari going to do in Imo. Has he visited Borno? He is just a trouble maker and busy body

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
you still need first aid in English, the more you write, the more I doubt you. Joker.

I love typing in pidgin to help you - I speak 5 different languages - High school teacher at 17 - I dont need any approval from you - Been there and done that - Life is good.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by olaolaking: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB in real life....

I will say these naturally igbos are confrontational but when you confront them back they'll cry victimized.

Just because few ragtag can order sit at home in the south east, doesn't mean other people are scared of lowlife terrorists that few Nigerian Police av cripple them.
Very true. They have igg
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nemi64(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
oga bubu, thunder wey go fire you dey do press-up for okanafon, so you wan start campaign again!

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
9jah:

I love typing in pidgin to help you - I speak 5 different languages - High school teacher at 17 - I dont need any approval from you - Been there and done that - Life is good.
If life is good like you claim, why are you always constantly wailing? Because it is said, You shall know them by their words.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Abujason: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
viviangist:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/07/buhari-not-welcome-in-imo-ipob-orders-sit-at-home-over-presidents-planned-visit/

What does that calamity of a human being looking for in Imo State that he despises so much? Why not go to Borno , Kaduna, Zamfara or your own Katsina State where they wan tell you something? Please stay away from Igboland. You are neither wanted nor needed here.

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
If life is good like you claim, why are you always constantly wailing? Because it is said, You shall know them by their words.

Oga leave me nah -So you like all this killings abi -Nigeria spending trillions to combact terrorism,school children kidnapped,poverty capital, cattle agenda etc -Oga let me go and continue my work -make I go continue saving life's, thats what I do for a living-Injustice to one; is injustice to all -I want a better Nigeria -I hope you do as well.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by berrystunn(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Seat at home... makes no sense

This will help the security personnel.

Who loses?
They seat at home every Mondays.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by ezechi24(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Good radiance to bad rubbish, I was expecting them to send in ESN to cut off Jibril Alsudani's head once he steps on ipobian pig pen, or are they afraid of the zoo army ?.
If not let them send mossad to do their job for them.

cry cry baby... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by rosinkkit: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Theresamay:
Lazy youths shouting 'buhari has failed'. What aspect did BUHARI fail? Don't go & grab opportunity & make money. Come to nairaland insult yourselves not BUHARI. As for IPOB, let them come out on Thursday to burn BUHARI'S convoy if them born them well. Bunch of CRIMINALS

DON'T MIND THESE LAZY, USELESS NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

THEY ARE ON NAIRALAND ABUSING BUHARI WHEN THEY COULD BE ON YOUTUBE, LEARNING ANY NUMBER OF VALUABLE SKILLS FOR FREE, WHICH THEY CAN USE TO WORK OR SET UP BUSINESS, EVEN ON A SHOESTRING.

BUT NO.

BUHARI THIS. BUHARI THAT.

BUHARI STOPPED YOU FROM USING YOUR BRAINS.

USELESS, LAZY THINGS.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Temptee101(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
chigoziri2403:
People actually obey the sit at home order not because they are scared of ipob,but they have lost faith in Nigeria security agencies, before you are tagged an IPOB and incarcerated

You're very smart and correct.

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by mrkings84(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Whazar:
Im not igbo but i seriously like this

let the vegetable know he has failed woefully

I know Hopeless will still hire crowd to do the fake cheering but if almost everyone could sit at home, it will flop

They will sit at home that I know, cos Igbos have one mind. But the issue is that, those who will want to go see how the sit at home was effectively observed, and those who will want to go see how the place will be scanty and probably shame buhari and his hopeless hope will be enough to form the needed crowd
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by ShedrachU(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
A president wants to visit one of the states he is governing and you are telling him he is not welcome?

Unnecessary noise shaa..

The funny part is, they'll not do anything to stop him, even if they do, it will be those foolish boys whom the federal military forces will waste their lifes, while the bastard that calls himself Edozie enjoys his life outside the country grin
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by ibinaboonline: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Very soon na work from home for south east.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by WeRblessed(f): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB in real life....

I will say these naturally igbos are confrontational but when you confront them back they'll cry victimized.

Just because few ragtag can order sit at home in the south east, doesn't mean other people are scared of lowlife terrorists that few Nigerian Police av cripple them.

You are such a bloody fool!
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by nosmassam(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Power pass power
PMB vs IPOB
Who win
Let's wait and see.

I wish IPOB kidnap the dummy
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Akuruoulo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is clearly doing all he could to be on the good book of the igbos but the igbos ain't falling for non of that ..
What and what is he doing exactly ?

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Habib101: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

You're to dumb, why not stay in Zamfara before the two or three years, if you're alive, we'll continue chatting.
Too dump 4 what please.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hahahhaahhahahahahaha take your stand terrorists.

I’m thinking when you people go for visa you can stop claiming areas wey no concern you like shouting Boko Haram for refugee status. You can now shout dot nation overrun by ipob terrorists. Well done your follow follow has made you slaves to ignorant touts, it’s just beginning.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by johbara: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
viviangist:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/07/buhari-not-welcome-in-imo-ipob-orders-sit-at-home-over-presidents-planned-visit/
If any of you think that Buhari will step foot in imo on Thursday....that person is a dreamer and should wake up ASAP
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by calcal: 1:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Rubbish, They should learn from the Taliban how to carry out a suicide mission.

People shouldn't stay at home but welcome him with explosives. anyone that can do that will be another Biafra HERO
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 1:37am On Sep 08, 2021
calcal:
Rubbish, They should learn from the Taliban how to carry out a suicide mission.

People shouldn't stay at home but welcome him with explosives. anyone that can do that will be another Biafra HERO
What of yourself, don’t you want to be that next Biafran Hero? Or only Mazi Kanu should sacrifice for our freedom?
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by ETT93(m): 4:08am On Sep 08, 2021
I'm not an Igbo but I strongly support this idea.
Let him know that he have failed woefully
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by ablejesus26(m): 4:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Godispeace:
what a saw dust in this one head. pathetic mor0n plenty among this yam leg/flat head people sha grin grin grin grin

Ehya that madness wey dey do this one off and on like nepa light don start again ��.

You wan use style look for who go follow you do nonsense tribal jab, ayam not doing �.
I no be useless person like you� look for your bigotland crew.
Pathetic otondo��
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by ablejesus26(m): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2021
funkekemi:
which group? Same group you will still bad mouth? It's no nnamdi kanu but ipob , we know your tricks but we don't give a Bleep

What is this one saying again ��.
I have and will never be against any group that seeks self determination, but supporting a group that tolls the pact to self destruct is a no no no I am not an easily deceived and brainwashed person like you �.
A group that goes about threaning and cursing others who have a different opinion from their evil and destructive agenda for a very useless and unfruitful struggle that's just created to enrich the pockets of one scammer from London, has no business being tagged with freedom.
Freedom doesn't seeks to silent,oppress and suppress criticism �.
I will say the truth here as it is without adding sugar,if my truth dey pain you for chest na your problem be that oo��

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Jlow2: 5:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Show down, let's see who wins
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Zionmdde: 5:45am On Sep 08, 2021
chigoziri2403:
People actually obey the sit at home order not because they are scared of ipob,but they have lost faith in Nigeria security agencies, before you are tagged an IPOB and incarcerated
Sharrap there
Why will they come out wen ipob goes around killing people and destroying cars and properties.
The idiots can continue sitting at home on d order of useless touts soon hunger will chase dem.out. wen did Igbos started becoming this lazy
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by nerd004: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2021
chigoziri2403:

Shattup and stop talking in the nonsense....Alot of persons observed the sit at home because of fear of being attacked,,,,I was in the East through out last month

100 Burnt To Death In Anambra Gas Explosion / Photos Of INEC Office In Sokoto On Friday Morning. / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki