Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit (41630 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Lagos Residents Recount Experiences On President’s Visit / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by youneedjesus: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buhari go develop diarrhoea or something that will prevent him from coming, take note.

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by pennywys(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Whazar:
Im not igbo but i seriously like this

let the vegetable know he has failed woefully

I know Hopeless will still hire crowd to do the fake cheering but if almost everyone could sit at home, it will flop
any hire crowd will risk their lives cos bullet go rain that day

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by phemmie06(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Godispeace:
see mumu indomei generation saw dust brain grin grin grin

Cry me a river
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Toscarel: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Godispeace:
Brainless moronic prayer

.more tears sir

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Taba21: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB in real life....

I will say these naturally igbos are confrontational but when you confront them back they'll cry victimized.

Just because few ragtag can order sit at home in the south east, doesn't mean other people are scared of lowlife terrorists that few Nigerian Police av cripple them.

Igbo mindset still very primitive and only fools like themselves they can deceive
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by brightalo1010: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Whazar:

I know Hopeless will still hire crowd to do the fake cheering but if almost everyone could sit at home, it will flop

You're already crying because you knew that no matter what crowd will come to see him , I am Igbo and not all of us Supports Ipob and there madness.

Buhari wasn't the reason why you're poor and frustrated as if you were mega rich before Buhari came to power and his coming suddenly now make you poor , all failures want to blame Buhari , were you Cubana before Buhari came to power ? abeg shift
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by brightalo1010: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Whazar:

You're already crying because you knew that no matter what crowd will come to see him , I am Igbo and not all of us Supports Ipob and there madness.

Buhari wasn't the reason why you're poor and frustrated as if you were mega rich before Buhari came to power and his coming suddenly now make you poor , all failures want to blame Buhari , were you Cubana before Buhari came to power ? abeg shift

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Miracle2020: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hahahahaaaa. Ipob can only bark.
Buhari will go to imo and no idiot will raise a finger.

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by seyz91(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB in real life....

I will say these naturally igbos are confrontational but when you confront them back they'll cry victimized.

Just because few ragtag can order sit at home in the south east, doesn't mean other people are scared of lowlife terrorists that few Nigerian Police av cripple them.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Taba21: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is clearly doing all he could to be on the good book of the igbos but the igbos ain't falling for non of that ..

What else do you expect from him than to come for the final of the pacification program.
Buhari doesn't care about the dot.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2021

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Masterkernel1: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB in real life....

It's one tribe, it took 3 years to neutralize them, they aren't playing.

After all, they have a right not to welcome the Buhari in Imo state, the state can continue. The people won't come out on the streets for him.

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Masterkernel1: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Moferere:
Madness taken too far. grin

To you joy is the level of banditry, drought and unemployment, right?

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.

At least we dey gidigba dey protect our papaland - Go back to your papaland nah - Odibo ka nnaya ukwu .

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by nnamdico82: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2021

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Masterkernel1: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
XaintJoel20:
Ipob is becoming more of a terrorist group than a secessionist group.
Buhari is a terrorist...

What's your definition of terrorism? I guess Sunday Igboho Is one of the terrorists?

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
armadeo:
Make the area empty.

Make the guy no say we aren't happy with him.

Let.him arrive at an empty airport to meet only.politicians.

Let the streets continue their daily activities ignoring them.and their sirens.

Let no man attend his functions.

Its time to let this dude know physically Nigerians are angry with him.

Anyway they'll still pay some paupers 1k to line the streets and it will end In write your name and phone number.

Mumu Ipob will regret this stupidity of sit @ home, the President is visiting, President Buhari’s visit will break their myth, ipob think because they have guns they can instill fear? FG & Hope Uzodinma will set a trap for them, Like was done to their Twitter Supreme Leader, They will see bigger guns on Thursday, they will go & hide.

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Masterkernel1: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Habib101:
Taliban loading

You're to dumb, why not stay in Zamfara before the two or three years, if you're alive, we'll continue chatting.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Dspsalvate: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
THERE WAS WAR IN HEAVEN......
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
9jah:

At least we dey gidigba dey protect our papaland - Go back to your papaland nah - Odibo ka nnaya ukwu .
Silly Child, did you read the English you are attributing to Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa? President Buhari will show, the wailing will be tremendous on Nairaland Thursday evening. Illiterate.

Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Silly Child, did you read the English you are attributing to Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa? Illiterate.

I go school pass you - I bi high school teacher self before I turn 17
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
9jah:

I’m sorry for The Parent & their Children.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I’m sorry for The Parent & their Children.

Mr.Quota system -Book nah Haram lol
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
9jah:

Let me guess, Physical Education Teacher?
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by fullblast(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB in real life....

A friend of mine lost 6 able-bodied men of his company's staff just 3 weeks ago to the same sit at home ordered by people you call ragtag... They were on a very special assignment and they couldn't help but ignore the sit@home. The rest is history. And it wasn't in the news at all.

You need to go inside the kitchen to know the intensity of heat a chef faces while cooking.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
9jah:

Just imagine You were a high School teacher @ 17? That means you were a teacher to your mates? Some people, I just wonder?
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Let me guess, Physical Education Teacher?
History -Government -Biology and social studies -(bsc political science) Nigeria
Masters degree in public health (USA)
Currently pursuing my phd in Public health .(USA)
So calm down aboki nah
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Just imagine You were a high School teacher @ 17? That means you were a teacher to your mates? Some people, I just wonder?

Some of us have a higher iq than others -Na first I dey carry nah -Graduated with a bachelors degree at 16 -So tear your clothe-Aboki low IQ -Quota system. I teach the abokis for Jigawa state self .
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
9jah:

History -Government -Biology and social studies -(bsc political science) Nigeria
Masters degree in public health (USA)
Currently pursuing my phd in Public health .(USA)
So calm down aboki nah
Keep deceiving yourself wherever you are East of The River Niger, it is your prerogative, go & disturb the peace on Thursday when the President is visiting Owerri, then meet your Waterloo, Ipob Wannabe Secessionist.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Buckeyemedia1: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
9jah:

Some of us have a higher iq than others -Na first I dey carry nah -Graduated with a bachelors degree at 16 - So tear your clothe-Aboki low IQ -Quota system. I teach the abokis for Jigawa state self .
I know you entered University when you were 12 years of age, and now you are on Nairaland wailing? Let me go & check Nigeria’s abi Ipobians Guinesss Book of Records for this info, abeg What is your full name so I can use for the record search?.
Re: 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep deceiving yourself wherever you are East of The River Niger, it is your prerogative, go & disturb the peace on Thursday when the President is visiting Owerri, then meet your Waterloo, Ipob Wannabe Secessionist.

I dont care about you or your Buhari - I just dont like any injustice - I like rational thinkers, and innovators- I love progressive agendas .

Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos / 100 Burnt To Death In Anambra Gas Explosion / Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister