Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) (79535 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2021
princewarri1985:
No doubt this doctor is a weakling and also suffering from low self esteem and women dont like weak guys, this is the reason why his wife left him for his friend, why come to social media ranting like a lil bitch that your friend stole your wife when you are suppose to put everything behind you up your game and start dating a very hot chick who is 100 times hotter than your ex wife and make your ex wife jealous instead of ranting like a lil bitch
Best reply so far
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Adakintroy: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2021
edoairways:

Social order with some level of voodoism? Our culture is so much attached to voodoism

By voodooism what do you mean?. Sometimes things are judge in relation to functions or end meaning. So are you saying voodooism hold no functions. Define it first for me.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by ityP(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2021
poiZon:

This one is confused...
True true zombies don't have sense..
All these betrayals by ur darling friend and daddy buhari, u no dey notice am?

Omo. You brought a gun to a knife fight grin
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by eedimo(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2021
It was wrong women were created in the first place.
God for just allow us dey our dey
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Immorttal: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
See how he is cuddling somebody's wife.

I fear who no fear human beings with electric poles in between their legs.

The first two pics is the ediot with another man's wife.

The last two pics is the husband and his wife.

the day i will ghost-slap you dey come sha. grin
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by uthlaw: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible
why you not talking about the useless and shameless wife that allow the man!
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:

The man was an idiot....what do we call the woman
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

Girls are generally olosho's untill they decided to get sense.
A man call to Bleep you, you have a boyfriend or in this case a husband and you can't tell him sorry am married or engage and what we had before was before i get married and if he disturb you again you can take legal action.
But you simply open leg for him and slut like you think men are terrible like say the man come her husband house drag her to hotel to Bleep.
You're just a brainless maggot.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Mercychen:
Hmm...

Is that the doctors wife with his friend?

Uwa mmebi.

Op, but which one is victim vs accused?

Shouldn't it be "Victim vs Victor"
Or
"Defendant vs Accused"? Na wa o.

Some women have chicken brain.

Bless you..... Don't that fish brain saphiere who think men are terrible when the girl could have draw a line on her past and present marraige.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

Can something good come out of women? I doubt. Tonto just confirmed she was on the verge to kill Churchill but Churchill God no dey sleep.

this one would have killed her Dr. of a husband so she could Hoe around
Women, from time immemorial has always and will always hoe. it's in their DNA
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by edoairways: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Adakintroy:

By voodooism what do you mean?. Sometimes things are judge in relation to functions or end meaning. So are you saying voodooism hold no functions. Define it first for me.
It should be natural not some spiritual forces. Those deity are stereotypical towards certain gender
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Adakintroy: 7:42am On Sep 08, 2021
edoairways:

It should be natural not some spiritual forces. Those deity are stereotypical towards certain gender

Now you are being biase yourself. What evidence do you have to suggest that.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by cescky(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2021
eduj:
I don't understand some men oh

In all of this diatribe ,he didn't mention his amorous wife. He should thank his other friend that took and sent him pictures of his wife kissing another dude.
You just got saved from the clutch of an evil woman

I think he wants american visa.. It seems the wife get paper

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by edoairways: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Adakintroy:

Now you are being biase yourself. What evidence do you have to suggest that.

The evidence are glaring to the reports from the media. Example is a man glued to an adulterous wife( popularly called magi by the yorubas). You rarely see an adulterous man glued to a young chick. These are facts on the media space
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Kajaard: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

And women are what? Don't let me use insultive words this morning. Nonsense
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Are you the one subbing for me?
. Shut the Bleep up and get out of here. You think this is Naijagists.com? This is Nairaland.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by infortech(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2021
is the wife foolish, women God forbid
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Solofresh2: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:

How can a sensible and reasonable married woman be posing for the camera, kissing another man
Was she forced to sleep with the guy
Some women are just useless and unfortunately
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Solofresh2: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible
Including your father
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Solofresh2: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2021
daddytime:
The height of evil and betrayal.

Where are the resident redpillers?

Who is the simp among these two, and what would you call the female in this case?

Make your answers brief and feel free to use a calculator.

All questions carry equal marks.
The husband is the simp because his his wife was not forced nor raped so he should be facing his so called bitch of a wife
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by SunTzu123(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Where is Dee Lie Mohammed? I finally agree with you Sir; ban Facebook, ban WhatsApp, ban Instagram, ban TV, intact, ban internet. Let us remain in peace.

Which Kain wahala be dis?
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Ogunsay: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Dis happened in all professions, but entertainment nd medical industry has square root.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Very true
Sirjamo:
My decision not to have any friend is one policy that never fails me.

I'd rather be betrayed by one nonentity than by someone I call a friend.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2021
Nawao
Things d occur o. SMH
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Some women cheap sha!!!
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by 2badForReal: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2021
The moment your wife is not contented with what you have, be it your bed room power, financial level, your house, your job, your kind of car, omo she is fucking here and there. Remember when a woman is promiscuous she is 100% like a piece of paper on an open field, ordinary breeze will be blowing her left and right.

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2021
slowice:
Hahahahhaa skirt people will kee men finish one day and then, the future will truly be female grin

They cheat on men with everything, including cucumber ..... Soon they will begin to use firewood, sugar cane, rod, pipes to cheat grin
and men are so innocent - they don't cheat at all . Infact they did not start this whole cheating mess we have found ourselves in right now.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2021
BKayy:
Madam Feminist, how you take dey see all these kind news?
oga menist - what do you have to say about men cheating ?
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Walillahi the rate of extramarital affairs in our societies is not only alarming but highly pathetic. It's really unabating and fast becoming the norm.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Cerebellum: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
She was manipulated. The guy tricked her.

Tricked kee you there!
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IT CAN ONLY BE IGBO WOMEN

CURSED GENDER

BEFORE YOU INSULT ME, I BE CONFIRM NWA AFO angry
see this one from the gender that was cursed with wandering penis calling another gender cursed ? We all know if any gender is cursed it's the male gender .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.