Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) (79573 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by CSTRR: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Almaigaa:
Hmmm. Person wey marry Igbo woman....hmmmmmm
She is African American though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
yet he didnt call out the wh0re he calls "his wife"?!?!? lol!

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Seh the wife na pikin wey no know wetin she dey do? Awon ndi ara! Biko stop making noise and deal with the cheat in your home or whatever issue you have in your marriage.

Pesin leave US come collect deck for Abuja....she miss road reach Abuja ni? Whew!

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Graxie(f): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ndi REDPILLER won't sleep tonight. Watch as they will open many thread to console themselves.

Odiegwu oh, osi no wife snatcher?

Reality is different from online.

Nna, fight for your marriage, enter midnight prayers, remember you are the priest of your home.

How have you been dressing, okeke dressing won't cut it, get up and start wearing designers. Body odor and mouth odor could be the cause.

Nna, how is your bedroom strength? You need to upgrade, learn different styles and buy her gifts.

Papa don't give up, marriage is for better for worse, remember God hates divorce. You can also involve your pastor. Please try by all means to make your marriage work.

Peace.

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na wa embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
R
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nigeria ladies has nothing to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by DLSReigns: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Women are despicable
saphiere:
Men are terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Mangekyo: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Graxie:
Ndi REDPILLER won't sleep tonight. Watch as they will open many thread to console themselves.

Nna, fight for your marriage, enter midnight prayers, remember you are the priest of your home.

How have you been dressing, okeke dressing won't cut it, get up and start wearing designers. Body odor and mouth odor could be the cause.

Nna, how is your bedroom strength? You need to upgrade, learn different styles and buy her gifts.

Papa don't give up, marriage is for better for worse, remember God hates divorce. You can also involve your pastor. Please try by all means to make your marriage work.

Peace.
Ode. As if his ashawo wife didn't give to the guy freely.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Las Las, na oloshoes many guys go end up with... cry
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Terrier99: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
See tattoo on the wife's hands. We have said it severally that any lady with a tattoo is a prostitute, simps like the husband were arguing. Let him enjoy the repercussions of being a simp.

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Corroro: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na wa, what's with these people and infidelity sef
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Horokrox: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Women are terrible
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by seguno2: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

Since only men are involved. No woman is involved at all.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by AlabiJ: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
What's with men snatching and sleeping with each other's wives these days? Shey women don finish for igboro ni?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Terrier99: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Graxie:

Peace.

A lady with tattoos is a prostitute. The wife has tattoos, hence she's public property.
If you have tattoos, you are a prostitute.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Things day happen o. Things day really happen.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible
Nobody is left out! Na mercy I just dey ask from God. Things had fallen apart!
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
The woman must be very shameless and as for the guy Im head no plum
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by ceaser: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
The hen should not be feasting on each other's guts. It's an abomination and betrayal. Single ladies yapa for any guy to play around with if he must. But people I detest are those with fetishes for married women who are still married to their husbands. I mean that is a huge disrespect for the man.

And all betrayers end up six underground.

saphiere:
See how he is cuddling somebody's wife.

I fear who no fear human beings with electric poles in between their legs.

The first two pics is the ediot with another man's wife.

The last two pics is the husband and his wife.

Lalasticlala

So what part did the lady play? Or is she just a statue that does not know when she was kissing and sleeping for weeks with another man different from her husband?

What you fail to acknowledge is that the woman is always the one that brings enmity between best of friends. And how do they achieve that? This is one of the ways they do it.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:

but why is d woman making herself available for her husbands friends to sleep with her? how come she is testing dicks all over d place? is she a sex specimen?
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by GeniusOL(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
shocked

can you imagine, the world we live in...so sad

Patronise me to get your premium brands Nd companies package designs, logos, letter head and many more....

We deliver the best kiss

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mercychen:
Hmm...

Is that the doctors wife with his friend?

Uwa mmebi.
odi egwu !
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by LordErrk: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
See how he is cuddling somebody's wife.

I fear who no fear human beings with electric poles in between their legs.

The first two pics is the ediot with another man's wife.

The last two pics is the husband and his wife.

Lalasticlala

I no even get strength to dey insult you again. You have coconut head

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Kingcalls: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
The gender that says they are innocent and men are scum
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
His wife is a hoe and belongs to the street...
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
This man has no shame. They fired your wife for weeks and you are telling the world...instead of you to divorce the pig and thank your stars! Though i suspect he married her for citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
A shameful thing, I must say.

There's no more Bro Code angry

Shameless hörny goat that couldn't tame his electric pole because of a honeypot!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

What about the cheerfulgivers? The hoeloshos? The w h o r e s? Etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.