Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) (79569 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Ckonnet: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2021
My guy go marry vagina militant.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Rendition(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Dogs just full everywhere now , chai
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by fredoooooo: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Ko kan wa
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Amanda4life: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2021
MEH
MARRIED WOMEN ARE REIGNING THESE.

INFACT THE FUTURE IS MARRIED WOMEN.

SINCERELY WOMEN ARE CHEATING BETTER NOW
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Amanda4life: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2021
smallsmall:

Your Head dey dere jawe

MAGUN will have taken care of this problem since and no one will even know.
. undecided undecided

Mag un can be neutralize
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Habiyo: 1:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Ha�! I know this Doctor. He work at maitama general hospital abuja
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Vision101(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2021
@saphiere
Men are terrible.

@me
Men are terrible eeeh? They tie the woman? No bi she carry her thing dey cause trouble up and down.

Women are terrible.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:09am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

Women are terrible .
The man did not put a pistol to her head
MARRIED WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by OLULAW: 1:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Anybody noticed how Hippocratic oath is mispresented on this thread?
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2021
What is all these things married women in Nigeria are going

It's like they are only married just to be called Mrs A but the marriage is not what they really want.

That "I do" at the alter wasn't I do.
Rather it's the other way round I will "not do"

But all these rubbish married people are doing just to change our mind from getting married we the single Gee's refused to give in.

But so many kids in Nigeria and abroad when they reach the age of 20 upward they will understand that their mum was just sleeping around with men .

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by drmuchin: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
See how he is cuddling somebody's wife.

I fear who no fear human beings with electric poles in between their legs.

The first two pics is the ediot with another man's wife.

The last two pics is the husband and his wife.

Lalasticlala

As****o
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Vaiki(m): 1:36am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible
Nigerian Women are too cheap!
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 2:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Fear women, I don't understand why women behave like this. Married but still open legs for another man to penetrate.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by olajumokeyomi: 2:43am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

Remember your statement includes men related to you in one way or the other. On the hand, did he cheat with a spirit? Use your brain and stop your irrational view
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by armadeo(m): 3:00am On Sep 08, 2021
Imbes....

Everywhere.

Your wife go nack outside you dey drag the guy.

Simpson
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:20am On Sep 08, 2021
Almaigaa:
Hmmm. Person wey marry Igbo woman....hmmmmmm
una know una self.loosed women
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by prophetfire: 3:24am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
See how he is cuddling somebody's wife.

I fear who no fear human beings with electric poles in between their legs.

The first two pics is the ediot with another man's wife.

The last two pics is the husband and his wife.

Lalasticlala
. And you have only kind words for a vagina hole idiot that knows she's married, yet sleeping with other men, even openly. That's why DNA testing is exposing you people's fraud daily. So the immoral man only is to blame while the slutty LovePeddler of a wife gets no blame? Fish brains.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Shameless bunch
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 08, 2021
bola4dprec:
Nigeria will not separate in Jesus name. God will bless you and your generation amen

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by FumigateNG: 3:45am On Sep 08, 2021
This is serious :

Call for your Home and office fumigation
Check profile for phone number.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 3:54am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible
And the women are?? Terrific! What is she looking in between another man's leg that is not found her husband's?
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by nick50(m): 4:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Saphiere zukwanu ike !!!..when will women ever take responsibility for thier actions??..why can't we also blame the wife that betrayed her husband by sleeping with her husband's friend?..if the reverse is d case now I know you lots will pour insults on d husband..oh I forgot that women are always right..ok na make una continue
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Blame your wife doc
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Parisian: 4:05am On Sep 08, 2021
I hope you know your mother and sisters are broke hoes
Ikillbrokehoes:
I hope you know that your father and brothers are men too
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Parisian: 4:09am On Sep 08, 2021
So let me guess , cheating is only wrong when it's a woman that did it?

If roles were reversed they'd say the woman was not satisfying her husband hence his cheating and also that "all men are polygamy in nature"

Na wa o.

Nothing pains Nigerian men more than hearing the sexcapades of a married woman meanwhile they themselves that are married cheat with anything with a hole in it including female mosquitoes.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by LilX: 4:23am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
She was manipulated. The guy tricked her.

I don't have anything to say to you but just please keep quiet, this is you defending a HOE and blasting the guy. Just shut it
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Patoski7(m): 4:30am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible
Women are most terrible
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by nokspos: 4:52am On Sep 08, 2021
lol mad man grin grin
daddytime:
The height of evil and betrayal.

Where are the resident redpillers?

Who is the simp among these two, and what would you call the female in this case?

Make your answers brief and feel free to use a calculator.

All questions carry equal marks.
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 4:52am On Sep 08, 2021
saphiere:
Men are terrible

And the woman very innocent..
Re: Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:55am On Sep 08, 2021
smallsmall:

She nor get Father nauw, na one of those Born-throways she be. grin grin
It's obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.