Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6640 Views)

It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / Please Help, I Could Not Penetrate Her. / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by omotoshodontee1: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2021
No be every punna u go get chance to dick...know this and av peace..just play ur card right and hope 4 d best,nah weak man dey beg 4 pussy
Re: . by lascos912(m): 6:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Blacknote:
na contractor he be
Re: . by lascos912(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:
The fact is... the girl has one std she doesnt want you to contract.
is that a road he want to contract
Re: . by MikeMicheal(m): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2021
lascos912:
is that a road he want to contract
It is a major project grin
Re: . by Ofadaman(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Lol, it's because she's dating someone who knows she's a virgin, so kolework, I once had a romance fling with someone like that, her real guy knows she's a virgin, and they planning on settling down, there's nothing you'd do to make her give it out, and the sad thing is if u manage to even penetrate her, you'd ruin everything you both share, in you case, if it's a resolution she had, why would you want her to break it, and become miserable or a slut. At some point she may not really feel much for u,you may just be the only simps available who won't use physical force to get it (did I mention that some ladies will only yield if you apply some level of persistent and force)
Re: . by ibtommy(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:
calm down l did not cause your frustrations in life,,,

Na who tell you say I dey frustrated? Continue your NYSC 'penetration' project. Time shall tell...Onishekushe omo!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Johnsown1(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Why don't you respect her decision and love her as she loved you. Everything is not sex, a girl love and care worth more than sex in my diary and in my life. I prefer companionship and brain more than sex.
Re: . by Rickmann: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:
There is this girl l am presently dating now ,she have all the qualities l need in a woman, respectful , intelligent , industrious and have a good character, she seems to love me too, from her actions, The major problem l am having with this girl is that she allows me romance, finge her and give me the best blow jobs of my life, but to penetrate her for full sex is a big problem, she wont let me penetrate her, l have gotten angry and try to avoid her severally but she always comes back to me each an Everytime we quarrels, she told me is a resolution she had, after been in a sexual relationship with her ex not to go into it again.
Honestly l dont trust girls , so l have taken my time to observe if she is meeting with any man and there is no evidence, she have given me the password to her phones and social media, and we live in the same lodge ,(both of us are corpers serving in the same school) is lack of penetration enough reason for me to conclude that this girl is not inlove with me,? is she playing any games with me , please my seniors help me abeg.

You are lucky she has the above mentioned qualities..thats hard to find these days, u know?
If you really love her like you claim , sex would be the last of ur worries, trust me; except you are just deceiving urself.
It's a good thing she loves you too and For me, i'd suggest you respect her decision, love, care for her and be that gentle man she never had in her life and perhaps one day she will begin to feel safe with you.
Re: . by victooman: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Ofadaman:
Lol, it's because she's dating someone who knows she's a virgin, so kolework, I once had a romance fling with someone like that, her real guy knows she's a virgin, and they planning on settling down, there's nothing you'd do to make her give it out, and the sad thing is if u manage to even penetrate her, you'd ruin everything you both share, in you case, if it's a resolution she had, why would you want her to break it, and become miserable or a slut. At some point she may not really feel much for u,you may just be the only simps available who won't use physical force to get it (did I mention that some ladies will only yield if you apply some level of persistent and force)
she is not a virgin bro, l dont spend a dime on her, if she dont feel much for me will she be sucking my dick?
Re: . by victooman: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Rickmann:

You are lucky she has the above mentioned qualities..thats hard to find these days, u know?
If you really love her like you claim , sex would be the last of ur worries, trust me; except you are just deceiving urself.
It's a good thing she loves you too and For me, i'd suggest you respect her decision, love, care for her and be that gentle man she never had in her life and perhaps one day she will begin to feel safe with you.
honestly her character is superb, bro, l know she feel something for me, the penetration is just an assurance to me since she is not a virgin
Re: . by Rickmann: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:
honestly her character is superb, bro, l know she feel something for me, the penetration is just an assurance to me since she is not a virgin

Only time will tell.
Re: . by waywardpikin: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2021
romunu:
Beg her tell her, say only the cap, use the cap rub am then just slide in,when you are inside begin de beg her, tell her how much you love her,make small tears commot your eyes, you understand abi? Ok, oya go try ya luck,

You sabi! grin grin grin
Re: . by waywardpikin: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2021
ibtommy:

You are very stup'd!!! You're not even ashamed of yourself for posting such rubbish. Go and penetrate if you like. Oniskekushe. Marry if you wan marry... and stop all those dirty things you and the lady are doing. You sound dirty!!! You suck!!! shocked

Haba... why the tin pain you like this?
Re: . by ibtommy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Haba... why the tin pain you like th0is?

The boy dey mess up joor. Send them to school na to go dey penetrate everything they see. They can even penetrate goats if given the opportunity.
Re: . by victooman: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rickmann:

Only time will tell.
yes true
Re: . by TheWolfen(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol wahala
Re: . by SenatePresdo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
romunu:
Beg her tell her, say only the cap, use the cap rub am then just slide in,when you are inside begin de beg her, tell her how much you love her,make small tears commot your eyes, you understand abi? Ok, oya go try ya luck,

Have you tried it..
Seem like a good idea grin
Re: . by Ofadaman(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:
she is not a virgin bro, l dont spend a dime on her, if she dont feel much for me will she be sucking my dick?

Lol, sorry SIMPS, you're getting it wrong!.
You don't have to spend and what da fvk you compare dick sucking and love. Such a SIMP, she's wasting your time man, she's committed to someone either cause she's a virgin or she's made an oath. You're just helping her pass the time, and just so you know only few ladies get off from penetrative sex, fingering, Pussy sucking (which u have been doing) is all they need. Stop being a SIMP, you're getting the short end. Don't come on nairaland looking for validation that you're the main deal.
Re: . by debbydams(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:
There is this girl l am presently dating now ,she have all the qualities l need in a woman, respectful , intelligent , industrious and have a good character, she seems to love me too, from her actions, The major problem l am having with this girl is that she allows me romance, finge her and give me the best blow jobs of my life, but to penetrate her for full sex is a big problem, she wont let me penetrate her, l have gotten angry and try to avoid her severally but she always comes back to me each an Everytime we quarrels, she told me is a resolution she had, after been in a sexual relationship with her ex not to go into it again.
Honestly l dont trust girls , so l have taken my time to observe if she is meeting with any man and there is no evidence, she have given me the password to her phones and social media, and we live in the same lodge ,(both of us are corpers serving in the same school) is lack of penetration enough reason for me to conclude that this girl is not inlove with me,? is she playing any games with me , please my seniors help me abeg.
I opened this thread because I saw garri,,lemme go back to where I'm coming from sad
Re: . by victooman: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ofadaman:

You don't have to spend and what da fvk you compare dick sucking and love. Such a SIMP, she's wasting your time man, she's committed to someone either cause she's a virgin or she's made an oath. You're just helping her pass the time, and just so you know only few ladies get off from penetrative sex, fingering, Pussy sucking (which u have been doing) is all they need. Stop being a SIMP, you're getting the short end. Don't come on nairaland looking for validation that you're the main deal.
lol let us help each other pass time then, red pill master , how u wish all girls that rejected u at least suck ur dick? u wont be a chronic mastubator by now.
Re: . by victooman: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ofadaman:

most of you guys that claim red pills are just small boys that don't know anything about a woman, if a woman dont love u, your touch alone irritates her, no girl will kiss or romance a guy she dont have feelings for, for a woman to go down and put ur dick in her mouth is either u are giving her money or she have feelings for u, u talk about me been the only simp available, just hear yourself? are there not other male corpers available that she can go down with instead of wasting time with a person she dont have feelings for,,l already got my answer up there, l did not persist enough, we will go again on Saturday and l will clear your doubt.
Re: . by Ofadaman(m): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:
most of you guys that claim red pills are just small boys that don't know anything about a woman, if a woman dont love u, your touch alone irritates her, no girl will kiss or romance a guy she dont have feelings for, for a woman to go down and put ur dick in her mouth is either u are giving her money or she have feelings for u, u talk about me been the only simp available, just hear yourself? are there not other male corpers available that she can go down with instead of wasting time with a person she dont have feelings for,,l already got my answer up there, l did not persist enough, we will go again on Saturday and l will clear your doubt.

Stop seeking for validation Child. She sucked your dick and so what?!, Dick sucking is the biggest trick in the book, and you're over the moon because of that, don't kid yourself SIMP,you know the truth yet you do not want to admit, Take or leave it, while you were simping away, a real niggar was pumping her silly ...
Re: . by Ofadaman(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:
lol let us help each other pass time then, red pill master , how u wish all girls that rejected u at least suck ur dick? u wont be a chronic mastubator by now.

Safer to shag your own shaft that subjected to such dehumanization. Keep getting your dick sucked while another dude with balls is bending her over
Re: . by Frankicent(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gimme her number
Re: . by victooman: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Ofadaman:

Safer to shag your own shaft that subjected to such dehumanization. Keep getting your dick sucked while another dude with balls is bending her over
silly talk better l keep getting my dick suck than masturbating myself to stupor, let the guy keep bending her over
Re: . by victooman: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Frankicent:
Gimme her number
lol grin grin
Re: . by SlimmB(m): 3:49am On Sep 10, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Tell her to close her eyes while you are fingerig her, then quickly put your penis.

Ah
shocked
Re: . by Ofadaman(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2021
victooman:
silly talk better l keep getting my dick suck than masturbating myself to stupor, let the guy keep bending her over

And you getting your dick sucked, so time to close this shitty ass thread now.since you got your answer, instead of looking for validation that you're a champ or something,instead of admitting you're being used
Re: . by victooman: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Ofadaman:

And you getting your dick sucked, so time to close this shitty ass thread now.since you got your answer, instead of looking for validation that you're a champ or something,instead of admitting you're being used
the problem with people like you is that u are lions online but doves in the real world, if cooking for me, helping me clean my room and constantly sucking my dick is been used, l like that type of been used, so have a nice day
Re: . by Ofadaman(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2021
victooman:
the problem with people like you is that u are lions online but doves in the real world, if cooking for me, helping me clean my room and constantly sucking my dick is been used, l like that type of been used, so have a nice day

Again dropping out all the lines to make yourself better, most guys get all these pecks and sex too, you're missing the point simp. Dominance and control is what is needed and clearly you lack that sh"t. You delegated your manly role, a man would spend on the woman, make her protected, seize control in bed as she'd do all to please him,he'd not even worry about manly stuff, but here you are trying to make out excuses why you think you're in control, pathetic , the more excuses and lie you come up with the more of a simp I see .. be done with u simp
Re: . by Drsnives(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2021
victooman:
She doesn't want her real guy back home to notice any slackness in her vj.. i was once in your shoes bro. It will end in tears oo, you better run for your life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Say With Your Guy Calling You "Mummy"? / Menstrual Sex / Please Why Is This Happening Anytime I Put Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.