Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6647 Views)

It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / Please Help, I Could Not Penetrate Her. / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: . by victooman: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Drsnives:

She doesn't want her real guy back home to notice any slackness in her vj.. i was once in your shoes bro. It will end in tears oo, you better run for your life
it is well bro
Re: . by victooman: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Ofadaman:

Again dropping out all the lines to make yourself better, most guys get all these pecks and sex too, you're missing the point simp. Dominance and control is what is needed and clearly you lack that sh"t. You delegated your manly role, a man would spend on the woman, make her protected, seize control in bed as she'd do all to please him,he'd not even worry about manly stuff, but here you are trying to make out excuses why you think you're in control, pathetic , the more excuses and lie you come up with the more of a simp I see .. be done with u simp
she finally let me in dumb head, imagine if l had follow this useless advice, l was even thinking of ditching a good woman because of unknow internet star.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / Flaunt The Picture Of Your PARTNER (LOVER) / See The Price Of Sex Doll On Jumia With Huge Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.