Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6636 Views)

It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / Please Help, I Could Not Penetrate Her. / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by victooman: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
There is this girl l am presently dating now ,she have all the qualities l need in a woman, respectful , intelligent , industrious and have a good character, she seems to love me too, from her actions, The major problem l am having with this girl is that she allows me romance, finge her and give me the best blow jobs of my life, but to penetrate her for full sex is a big problem, she wont let me penetrate her, l have gotten angry and try to avoid her severalltime to observe if she is meeting with any man and there is no evidence, she have given me the password to her phones and social media, and weschool) is lack of penetration enough reason for me to conclude that this girl is not inlove with me,? is she playing any games with me , please my seniors help me abeg.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by h0pze3: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Stay away from premarital sex. Jesu awa pelu e

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Bigredmachine: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
h0pze3:
Stay away from premarital sex. Jesu awa pelu e

Holy Holy...

i hope you only pass Elijah sha

i hope you only pass the prophet sha

undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by MikeMicheal(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tell her to close her eyes while you are fingerig her, then quickly put your penis.

26 Likes

Re: . by victooman: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Tell her to close her eyes while you are fingerig her, then quickly put your penis.
grin grin grin l need serious advice pls,

7 Likes

Re: . by MikeMicheal(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
victooman:
grin grin grin l need serious advice pls,
The fact is... the girl has one std she doesnt want you to contract.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by makinfo: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bro, I believe there is something she is hiding from you.. A secret to be precise. She might be saving you from the unexpected. Try to sit her down .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by danielous(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
... maybe she's preventing you from contracting HIV.. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
victooman:
There is this girl l am presently dating now ,she have all the qualities l need in a woman, respectful , intelligent , industrious and have a good character, she seems to love me too, from her actions, The major problem l am having with this girl is that she allows me romance, finge her and give me the best blow jobs of my life, but to penetrate her for full sex is a big problem, she wont let me penetrate her, l have gotten angry and try to avoid her severally but she always comes back to me each an Everytime we quarrels, she told me is a resolution she had, after been in a sexual relationship with her ex not to go into it again.
Honestly l dont trust girls , so l have taken my time to observe if she is meeting with any man and there is no evidence, she have given me the password to her phones and social media, and we live in the same lodge ,(both of us are corpers serving in the same school) is lack of penetration enough reason for me to conclude that this girl is not inlove with me,? is she playing any games with me , please my seniors help me abeg.
Since she hasn't given u a reason to not trust her actions then just give her the benefit of a doubt. Play by her rules just this once but keep all ur senses highly open because these girls can be very tricky man. I just hope she aint gbenshing another stronger dick but just give her the benefit of doubt. But I wonder why she dey allow u finger without dicking? Anyways good luck cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by onlyson16(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
MikeMicheal:
does it mean his finger and prik ar same in size? Think again
Re: . by MikeMicheal(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
onlyson16:
does it mean his finger and prik ar same in size? Think again
Hahaha! It was a joke.
Re: . by romunu(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Beg her tell her, say only the cap, use the cap rub am then just slide in,when you are inside begin de beg her, tell her how much you love her,make small tears commot your eyes, you understand abi? Ok, oya go try ya luck,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ibtommy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
dairykidd:

Since she hasn't given u a reason to not trust her actions then just give her the benefit of a doubt. Play by her rules just this once but keep all ur senses highly open because these girls can be very tricky man. I just hope she aint gbenshing another stronger dick but just give her the benefit of doubt. But I wonder why she dey allow u finger without dicking? Anyways good luck cheesy

She might be hiding one serious STD. Even fingering her is dangerous. He should just stop messing around. Full stop
Re: . by Cerebellum: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
ibtommy:

You are very stup'd!!! You're not even ashamed of yourself for posting such rubbish. Go and penetrate if you like. Oniskekushe. Marry if you wan marry... and stop all those dirty things you and the lady are doing. You sound dirty!!! You suck!!! shocked

Hahagrin

Aswear you sound like a psychoo cheesy
Re: . by victooman: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
romunu:
Beg her tell her, say only the cap, use the cap rub am then just slide in,when you are inside begin de beg her, tell her how much you love her,make small tears commot your eyes, you understand abi? Ok, oya go try ya luck,
lol l will try that, but why do u think she is doing that , sonce she is not even a virgin?
Re: . by victooman: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
ibtommy:

You are very stup'd!!! You're not even ashamed of yourself for posting such rubbish. Go and penetrate if you like. Oniskekushe. Marry if you wan marry... and stop all those dirty things you and the lady are doing. You sound dirty!!! You suck!!! shocked
calm down l did not cause your frustrations in life,,,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by victooman: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
dairykidd:

thanks bro, am not even eager to have sex with her, the girl character alone is enough, is just that l want to be sure not allowing me to penetrate her is not an out of not having feelings for me,
Re: . by Osek(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
victooman:
There is this girl l am presently dating now ,she have all the qualities l need in a woman, respectful , intelligent , industrious and have a good character, she seems to love me too, from her actions, The major problem l am having with this girl is that she allows me romance, finge her and give me the best blow jobs of my life, but to penetrate her for full sex is a big problem, she wont let me penetrate her, l have gotten angry and try to avoid her severally but she always comes back to me each an Everytime we quarrels, she told me is a resolution she had, after been in a sexual relationship with her ex not to go into it again.
Honestly l dont trust girls , so l have taken my time to observe if she is meeting with any man and there is no evidence, she have given me the password to her phones and social media, and we live in the same lodge ,(both of us are corpers serving in the same school) is lack of penetration enough reason for me to conclude that this girl is not inlove with me,? is she playing any games with me , please my seniors help me abeg.
Maybe her kitten na well nai make she nor wan allow u enter bcs she knows that if she allow u and u find out, u go run.
Re: . by SunshineHQ(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
have u try hammer and screw driver?

1 Like

Re: . by Blacknote: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
MikeMicheal:
The fact is... the girl has one std she doesnt want you to contract.

Re: . by Donaluta(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
MikeMicheal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol omo see as I deh laugh here
Re: . by arthurwillia(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:

Lol Oga you be dodoyo to start with, they no Dey run package like this, why are you giving yourself unnecessary headache, before you entangle any babe especially when you guys are serving in the same place, you ask for the sexual history and all and see if she’s down for it before proceeding baba. If she’s not down for it, and you want it then run and don’t stress yourself. Now she’s blocking you from other potential knacks.

Babe wey we serve for same place for bayelsa that year, na steady knacking no time, sexual history was taking before moving forward, was eyeing two, one was down for it and then we move.

So back to your story baba, this girl you are dating now, she’s not going to give you sex take it or leave it and if she eventually gives you, you’ll guilt trip her and no enjoyment comes from such sex. So just enjoy your sucking and find another babe to lash, if you like continue pestering her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by muller101(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Give God the chance to penetrate into that life of yours a wooman is about to ruin.
Re: . by muller101(m): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:
This one don rape person before grin
Re: . by nahzyla: 12:47am On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:
lol l will try that, but why do u think she is doing that , sonce she is not even a virgin?

That is rape
Don't do that, do not have non consensual sex by deceit, find another girl instead of becoming a rapist.
Re: . by WoundedLamb: 1:11am On Sep 09, 2021
If she allows you and eventually gets pregnant, all of you will still gather here to call a shameless olosho. Someone above is already suggesting you rape her. Hhmm..
Re: . by Petyprincess(f): 2:40am On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:
If you like listen to that advice be ready to sleep in jail because that's rape!!! When will you guys understand a NO is a NO?

1 Like

Re: . by frozen70(f): 2:41am On Sep 09, 2021
victooman:

Just make sure you don't Rape her
There is no hurry in love
Give her time and respect her wish
Sex is not a guarantee of love and happiness in a relationship

1 Like

Re: . by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:02am On Sep 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:

Well, it will probably work for some people who's penis is same size as their finger.
Re: . by BigYash: 3:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Op if sex is what you want from her and she is not giving you,you move and let her move too.No be force things. Maybe she get one big mumu seriosy boyfriend somewhere or she dey wan use pussy manipulate you. I pity who no sabi their weak gamesgrin Meanwhile that's supposed to be her biggest investment in the relationship.. Abi na she dey pay ur bills? If not,I see no reasoning disturbing yourself o. Abi na only she get pussy for your area?
Why una no dey defined relationship right from the beginning,dey surprise me o. Don't go and put your cap o,like someone said o. You might just be condemned for life,if u try that. Be wise..

1 Like

Re: . by Sterope(f): 5:10am On Sep 09, 2021
You want our advice on how to rape a girl. It might be a common thing in Nigeria but our society is moving to that stage where if she comes tomorrow to spoll her guts, we might believe her. If we do, we will gladly ruin your life.

victooman:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing / He Farts Too Much / Erotic Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.