Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her (1252 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / My First Sex Xperience With A Girl I No Longer Want, How Do I Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Linadinna: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
The wife of Nigeria superstar 2Baba who is going through a lot right now has come out to say that she's tired of the marriage.

Reaching updatemegist.com, Annie confirmed how 2Baba has been lying to her.

He lied to her that he was going for a shoot but travelled to America to be with his baby mama Pero.

She said his manager also deceived her that her husband was going for a shoot. Annie went ahead to say that 2Baba has been deceiving her for sometime now sneaking to see his baby mama.

She said his family are all against her as none of them wants her anymore.

She concluded she is tired and fed up of the marriage and needs help.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2021/09/annie-idibia-contemplate-divorcing.html?m=1

Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Machinegun91(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Useless wolfman,
Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by tillaman(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by donbachi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
80% are happy its happening,20% does not even care.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by sholatech(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Something must have gone wrong.
Tuface wouldnt have married Annie if his mother didn't support it Annie, Whaf have you done to Tuface family that is so serious they no longer want you
Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Annie dear,I understand and feel your pain,I know what you are feeling, I know and understand how you've been pushed to become toxic,I also understand how his unfaithfulness,randiness and no respect for marital vows has affected your mental health, I understand how difficult it is to explain yourself to the world,I understand how the devil in disguise called Pero has been frustrating your marriage, I understand how you are been pushed by everyone to accept Pero's constant and deliberate interference in your marriage using her kids to get your Randy husband to her bed all the time.My dear Annie if you decide to live now,just know you shall be fine and God who understands your pain will not leave you.Leave 2face and Pero to mother nature,it's just a question of time.Lesson: Never marry a wayword man no matter how rich and famous he is.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Temmylee02: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm, it hard to believe what comes out of female mouth.
Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Nonexisting1: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Temmylee02:
Hmmmmmmmm, it hard to believe what comes out of female mouth.
The vaginarian is plain stupid but it's sad that no one is close to tell her that.
Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Nweike190(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
It so sad. That she still hasn't learnt anything from all going on.. No one truly cares what goes on in your home.. The next door neighbors got what bedevils them. But how you choose to portray your life to the world on social media.. Is the worst kind of validation any woman or man should do. No matter the pain you feel never feel the need to post your feelings of love or hate... Or otherwise to anyone... On social media. Take it or leave it.
Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
undecided
Too late
Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Angrygoat: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
I just got home,smoked a bit,turned my TV on and turned on my ac with fan,then had a bath. The moment I landed on my bed,few seconds later,nepa took light. Honestly I just feel nepa doesn't like me. I am pissed off,everywhere is hot. Bleep. Now I go vex on gen. Make I no lie,nothing like nepa o. F uck phcn or na lagpn or edopn,or Abujapn.God go punish all of una. Bastards
Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Kingcalls: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie dear,I understand and feel your pain,I know what you are feeling, I know and understand how you've been pushed to become toxic,I also understand how his unfaithfulness,randiness and no respect for marital vows has affected your mental health, I understand how difficult it is to explain yourself to the world,I understand how the devil in disguise called Pero has been frustrating your marriage, I understand how you are been pushed by everyone to accept Pero's constant and deliberate interference in your marriage using her kids to get your Randy husband to her bed all the time.My dear Annie if you decide to live now,just know you shall be fine and God who understands your pain will not leave you.Leave 2face and Pero to mother nature,it's just a question of time.Lesson: Never marry a wayword man no matter how rich and famous he is.

Women with fish brain.... tell her the truth for once and stop destroying her further...thats how u fools encouraged tonto during her dealings with Churchill, now u have lead her to ruins ....

The worst thing a person can do is to take advice from a woman, do that and u will find ursekf in a helpless situation... women still think like teenagers....

U are calling him wayward....is Annie not wayward?? Or how did she meet Ned ?? years ago when I was in the police station on 2nd avenue festac when Annie was arrested cos she was caught 4kin a Yankee returnee inside car at night...who came to bail her?? Tuface , he came in person to bail her ...she was just screaming at the officers , acting like a tout that she is at the station, threatening the police officers .... if not for 2baba , who know Annie, she for definitely de stand for road de do ashi work... I was shocked when I heard 2face married her and I now believe that she used Jazz on him as the brothers claimed cos tuface really wanted to marry pero... Annie was just his smallie wey I'm de call when im wan hang out or knack .... family were shocked when he made the decision to marry her later... now the jazz has expired and his heart is now calling for his true love pero ...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Jaydot01: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Angrygoat:
I just got home,smoked a bit,turned my TV on and turned on my ac with fan,then had a bath. The moment I landed on my bed,few seconds later,nepa took light. Honestly I just feel nepa doesn't like me. I am pissed off,everywhere is hot. Bleep. Now I go vex on gen. Make I no lie,nothing like nepa o. F uck phcn or na lagpn or edopn,or Abujapn.God go punish all of una. Bastards
Angry goat gringrin
Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by playapayaski: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jaydot01:
Angry goat gringrin

Easy angry goat, easy!.
Re: Annie Idibia Contemplate Divorcing 2baba, Says His Family No Longer Want Her by Justbehave(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hehehehe. If you can't stand the heat, nwanne waa from the kitchen. Stop complaining already. Who dey beg you. So you want 2baba to forget his other children.

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With My Partner / My Own Story With The Married Gender / He Was Fingering Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.