Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? (20317 Views)

What Makes You Unique As A Person? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by BePrepared: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2021
When someone (esp a NLer) leaves his immoral lifestyle, esp fornication and finds refuge in Jesus Christ.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2021
ospreywin:
1. Nothing keeps me more happier than remembering my lord. True happiness is having connection with your creator.
2. Doing good, helping others and being honest with it.
3. Seeing my mom happy.. So lovely to hear her pray and encourage you to do better.
4. Money... I get scared when I'm broke, it's a good feeling to have money.
5. My wife. Best thing that has ever happened to me.

GOD bless u for number 5..may God keep u guys together forever in jesus nameamen

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by 8stargeneral: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Football especially watching Manchester united playing with red jersey...D feeling nobe here.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by BigDolph(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Credit Alert and my bag my loud
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by ospreywin(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

GOD bless u for number 5..may God keep u guys together forever in jesus nameamen
Good women are the spice of life. They are of inestimable value.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by almusay(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Money
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by SenatePresdo(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2021
iconnecta:

if the last bet9ja ticket marks green and the second to the last mark red,
please where is your joy ?

My be9ja tickets do not contain second to the last.

It only contains First and last.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Iniobong34: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Kajaard:

No be only you my guy cheesy
U sabi beta thing jare
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Profamir(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2021
bukatyne:

See me see wahala shocked grin angry embarassed

If I send my accant in September and you send something in December unsolicited unko?

Or are you our dear Apostle that sends money to people's accant without having their detaisl?

Have my details first mbok.

Lol
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by RioCarputo(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2021
my talent, skills and future.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by StrikeBack(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Italian serie A
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by adonis89(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2021
If ur my love one, just pick my call whenever I call. I'm happy
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Adekaka12345: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Sincerely, when I look at my account and see enough money to spend the whole month, I feel so excited and calm.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by litaninja(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2021
That special thing.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Chinny024(f): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Seeing my children all round my table at early 30's... Exceptional feeling.....
Na them get 90% of my love now. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Na Blogging Business makes me happy
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Frales6(f): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Money oo
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by arazanbal: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2021
watching sci-fi movies and playing video games. can't wait to get my hands on halo infinite, redfall and Ubisoft avatar the frontier
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by HardestyAugust: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Coming through for my friends and family. I love that feeling
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Watching ARSENAL play...

You will not understand
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by MufasaLion: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Klass99:
Different things make me happy;

1. Quality time with family, friends or a date.

2. Just touching, petting or holding a dog makes me happy - I love dogs and whenever I run into neighboours who own one I always seek permission to touch and pet.

3. Good company and companionship from either gender, but most especially when it's from a member of the opposite gender.

4. Cuddling, touching and holding someone I really like. It's so sweet when he is toned and muscled in all the right places. cheesy

5. Crime and mystery novels by any of my favourite authors James Patterson, Mary Higgins Clark, Frank Peretti etcetera
It's a real blast for me when I'm reading a novel and all my favourite old school jams are playing in the background.

6. Listening to good music, watching entertaining programmes like The Survivor, The Debaters, Gulder Ultimate Search, movies and documentaries too.

7. Working out makes me happy too, I feel a massive sense of accomplishment when I successfully complete a workout routine - if only I could stay consistent angry

8. Having money to do things and not being broke.

9. Surprising people with an unsolicited gift of money.

10. Growing my savings with Cowrywise, towards different goals/targets.

11. Learning new things from the internet without having to acquire more formal education in a classroom.

Jeez, sorry the list got long but you asked and I couldn't resist grin.

My admiration for President Bill Clinton is endless always.

Go and read these two books co-authored by President Bill Clinton and James Patterson.

Pictures attached below.

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2021
SEX cheesy
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by KennethEnyi(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Weeeeeeeeeddddddd!!!!
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Klass99:

grin When I get your time, I go DM you myself that day for accant details and wire the transfer one time.

That will still be a surprise nah.
Only aunty Bukatyne ba undecided
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by FahBuLous: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Money... That's the secret... Any other thing should just Bleep off...
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by jyz200(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Smoking weed with my fellaz
And having enough cash with me
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by jyz200(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2021
KennethEnyi:
Weeeeeeeeeddddddd!!!!
You're a real niqqa

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by KennethEnyi(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Weeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Divoc19(f): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Musique
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by AdaAwka1: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Yungmil:
Different people have different things that keeps them happy which might include, football( more especially men), music, film,church activities, girlfriend and boyfriend stuff, drinking, smoking,travelling and so on.

For me aside other things, as a chelsea fan I love footbal. It makes me happy.

What about you

Money and more money.

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Primebuilders(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2021
knowing that God I happy with me. Then Money more money and money.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by zigzig: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Demigod22:

Lol, money is not the root of all evil, Bible lied to us, the root of all evil is greed.

U are still right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! / 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.