Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? (20319 Views)

What Makes You Unique As A Person? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Jabar2017: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2021
peace of mind......nd my family when am with them.....
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by AfroKnight: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2021
My mother’s good health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Omarsheriff(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
PacAmaru:
AZ wey wan gimme malaria since 2days ago�
your head no carry am be that grin grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by alexola20(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Money,money,money and helping people without expecting anything from them and RESPECT.
Yungmil:
Different people have different things that keeps them happy which might include, football( more especially men), music, film,church activities, girlfriend and boyfriend stuff, drinking, smoking,travelling and so on.

For me aside other things, as a chelsea fan I love footbal. It makes me happy.

What about you

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by kunleiky(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
This question is deep!
Growing up I've come to realize certain things make me happy. They are:
1. Reading great novels and self help books from my mentors like Robin S. Sharma, Tony Robbins, Mj de Marco and the likes
2. Seeing my mother happy. I so like that feelings
3. Programming. Data Analytics is my forte. It's been years now and the enthusiasm keeps growing by the day. The feelings that you've got more things to discover. Power BI is a bae
4. Listening to Brymo, classical music and some folklores. Brymo has been on repeat for days in my device.
5. Making money
6. Chatting with friends that we connect well on interesting topics.
7. Surfing the web.
8. Meeting new people

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Telegram234(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Bwess.. wink grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by cutedharmee: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Credit alert, music, been with her

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Sikechukwu81(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Kpoki makes me happy grin grin tongue
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Yoighaman(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Coldfeets:

Sports betting gives me joy.

So much joy.

Hmmmmmm, abeg dey careful o, dis kin joy dey eventually turn out to be sorrow and depression o...be careful bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Hezmatosky: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2021
When I check and everyone around me is healthy including me. That's what makes me happier than every other mood cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by thatsleepboy1: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2021
I don't have a particular thing that makes me happy. Anything goes depending on my mood, time, and day.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by itzjaiz(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2021
A minor 7yr have just been raped by a 28yr old man. Please join us in the campaign as we demand justice for the poor girl. https://igberetvnews.com/1399738/police-arrest-barber-trying-s3xually-molest-minor-photos/
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Munzy14(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

The Bible did not say money is the root of all evil, but the love of money is the root of all evil.

Some people have committed atrocious acts because of their love and obsession with money.
Hapuru ndi pastor bible...grin

O le ihe na akpa gi obi añuri?
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by techwaya: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2021
SenatePresdo:
1)When the last selection on my Bet9ja tickets marks green kiss

2)When I find out that my crush is crushing on me grin

3)when my enemy enters trouble with another werey like him grin

Real nigga ... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Charly500(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2021
1. Helping out other people in anyway i can, cos i know life is too short
2. Watching football and tennis
3. sharing quality time with family
4. love listening to good old music from back in the days.
5.learning new things and improving on myself.
6. Making people know that something good can come out of their endeavours, if only they set their minds towards it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by fredoooooo: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Money ... grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by money121(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Yungmil:
Different people have different things that keeps them happy which might include, football( more especially men), music, film,church activities, girlfriend and boyfriend stuff, drinking, smoking,travelling and so on.

What about you

Money
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Figger(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Credit alert
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Tallest45(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Self confidence... If you noe get am you will be useless.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by candidbabe(f): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Barbeque fish and hollandia yoghurt makes me happy.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by RepentToday: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
The joy of salvation
Yungmil:

What about you

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Lightway: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Food basically.... Money... My baby and my husband...

Your baby comes before your husband.. I see

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Karleb(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Having a good time.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Chario10: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2021
*Hey yo famz��Enjoy alot of Entertainment ��and fun on JARA TV.daily savage replies��,Twitter daily gbasgbos�,Facebook edited account sale�,Binance tutorials�,hookups��,Freaky contents��,Premium vpn���‍♂️* *Gists�️,huge cash/Airtime giveaways���and Back2Back music trends*
*Damn!!!��You can't afford to know what you are missing out Ain't on this Media with me����*
_Click on the link below to join JARA TV media Let's get entertained together
�����������
https:///message/UQ37JSWHVYAEE1
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2021
SenatePresdo:
1)When the last selection on my Bet9ja tickets marks green kiss

3)when my enemy enters trouble with another werey like him grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Dominicsom(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Send your account number! That word only fit make me dey smile like mumu for the whole day,

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by dheilaw1(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2021
correct kpanshing of kpekus while 2face songs are played under
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by olaolulazio(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Money.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by XDaBOSS(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Well I enjoy watching good football...
But what makes me happy is having my sweet mari-J n relaxing to a cool old love blues jamz. Man e go just be like say I de heaving already.
Indeed kush no get mate grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.