Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? (20324 Views)

What Makes You Unique As A Person? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Lighthammer(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Reading any books from my favorite author robert ludlum jogging
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by munagi: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Preaching the Word of God and helping people.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Angrygoat: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
When my gen is on and my dstv isn't scrambled,network provider signal is 100% and my smoke,coke and lean is steadily available bich
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Goldiness: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Iniobong34 post=105625406]Nothing sweet me more than free kpekus dats my heaven on earth[/quoted]

Calabar and akwaibom, fk is all you guys like, see your choice...What a pity angry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Goldiness: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
cheesy grin shopping and buying stuff in the market makes me happy, I love shopping all year round! smiley
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Polynek(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
danski:
u

Bro we d same
grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by rapwizzy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
As soon as I'm still breathing... I am the happiest man on earth.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Depressed101: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yungmil:
Different people have different things that keeps them happy which might include, football( more especially men), music, film,church activities, girlfriend and boyfriend stuff, drinking, smoking,travelling and so on.

For me aside other things, as a chelsea fan I love footbal. It makes me happy.

What about you

games, draw soup, my family being happy.. Long green crypto candles grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Kayzekefre1: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Blunt, data and music.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Enoch07: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
PacAmaru:
meeen I smoke a lot of weed but each time I smoke AZ I have serious cold and symptoms of malaria the next day
Bro you have the problem with one of ma nigga, nigga decided to stick to weed,
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by 77star: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lightway:

Your baby comes before your husband.. I see

Everything na competition with una shaaaa!

Women are this, women are that but men can’t do without women’s attention. undecided
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Ay04z(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
If i sha dey solve problems... And money dey enter.... I just dey happy.... And den again I like sex with someone I really find actractive and love...
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by jhubril(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Physix, an emerging tech phenomenon, has been the reason for my secret happiness. USA is home to this new tech bride and I am super excited to be one of its pioneers. We need time not luck. It's a black swan event.

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by dontbothermuch: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Klass99:

You had me laughing out loud, well thanks. I enjoy a different kind of intimacy more than sex and that is quality time, cuddling, touching and holding.

I know, right cheesy. It's just like Luther Vandross and Janet Jackson said in one of their hit songs - ''The best things in life are free'' Thanks for reminding of that song with your own post, I'm gonna add it to my playlist old school jams really rock!

Thanks, I had to download The president's daughter & The president is missing by James Patterson. After which I will go for Mary Higgins collection. I appreciate.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yungmil:
Different people have different things that keeps them happy which might include, football( more especially men), music, film,church activities, girlfriend and boyfriend stuff, drinking, smoking,travelling and so on.

For me aside other things, as a chelsea fan I love footbal. It makes me happy.

What about you

Nothing
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by BigMoneyeye: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Good afternoon Sir.

Have a wonderful weekend

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by CBTxFactor: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
rapwizzy:
As soon as I'm still breathing... I am the happiest man on earth.
haven't you been breathing, sir?
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by CBTxFactor: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
jhubril:
Physix, an emerging tech phenomenon, has been the reason for my secret happiness. USA is home to this new tech bride and I am super excited to be one of its pioneers. We need time not luck. It's a black swan event.
can you please elaborate more on this "tech", sir?
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by MikeofKd(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
JBoss25:
We know your body count is 0 stop all these lies jor cheesy

Lol I've lost count
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Dada4me: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Seeing my wife healthy makes me very happy - she is the family's engine while I am the brain box.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Iniobong34: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Goldiness post=105712065][/quote] lol grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by bamdly(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
When given Pes... Iconic moments card with 100 coins
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by suffering: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
The realization of the confident man I’ve become.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by jhubril(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
CBTxFactor:
can you please elaborate more on this "tech", sir?

It is a multi-diverse AI project. We live in a world where data is king. For example, In the future it will possible to see how emotions are graphed on your screen when you use Physix to react to issues that affect you personally or indirectly.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by CBTxFactor: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
jhubril:

It is a multi-diverse AI project. We live in a world where data is king. For example, In the future it will possible to see how emotions are graphed on your screen when you use Physix to react to issues that affect you personally or indirectly.
I'm an AI enthusiast, and this has definitely peeked my interest. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by hoyze24: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nettle:

Happiness found in another human is most often short lived.
I'd have to enjoy this no matter how long it lasts
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Gfskw: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sex
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by gentlegenius(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Iniobong34:
edit my my moniker to impress who? Pls if u find my quote offensive y dnt u skip it? iyami nsuto owo!
idaad imisineke ofong isueneke idemesie, esuene ubon enye otode.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by judedwriter(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Spending time in God's presence...

There is this peace, joy and pleasure that passes human understanding.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Ayo081(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
That I know the good news of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.