Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? (20329 Views)

What Makes You Unique As A Person? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Iniobong34: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2021
gentlegenius:

Next time you want to make this kind of comment, pls edit your moniker, so that you don't disgrace your tribe.
edit my my moniker to impress who? Pls if u find my quote offensive y dnt u skip it? iyami nsuto owo!
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Klass99(f): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
smiley
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by merits(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abusing people in the hold up give me happiness.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Pascal181: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Demigod22:

Lol, money is not the root of all evil, Bible lied to us, the root of all evil is greed.
Bible cannot lie dude, you get the quote wrong. The Bible says the love of money (not money itself) is the root of all evil. It's the love of money that gives birth to greed as you rightly mentioned.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by riches4me(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Awaiting the kickoff an ogbonge football match.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by IbileIfe: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
My faith in Almighty God.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by lovebird65(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Weed
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I did, I was into farming, rice, melon, sesame seeds, yam, corn and beans. I lost my farm to herdsmen in Benue state, the weather was bad for beans and I gave out my harvested yam and corn to a poor widow and her kids because I felt they needed it more to survive, they were victims of herdsmen and needed to survive.
I'm hoping to go back into business once I've got enough money.
Why did you ask?

What type of business are you planning of going to this time around since the issues of the herdsmen is not over yet?
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Geminita: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Money (not being broke)

Quality food

Spending time with loved ones

Reading of books

Watching good movies

Learning things and getting it right
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by lovebird65(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
merits:
Abusing people in the hold up give me happiness.
my twin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Teejaney88(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nairaland will aaaaaaaalways make me happy.
Nairaland is bae...
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by merits(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
lovebird65:
my twin
grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by BigMoneyeye: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Being out on the open road on a powerful motorcycle.
The big masquerade himself grin

A masquerade on the motorcycle. Good morning sir

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by FODA(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yungmil:
Different people have different things that keeps them happy which might include, football( more especially men), music, film,church activities, girlfriend and boyfriend stuff, drinking, smoking,travelling and so on.

For me aside other things, as a chelsea fan I love footbal. It makes me happy.

What about you
God a d God

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Johel(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yungmil:
Different people have different things that keeps them happy which might include, football( more especially men), music, film,church activities, girlfriend and boyfriend stuff, drinking, smoking,travelling and so on.

For me aside other things, as a chelsea fan I love footbal. It makes me happy.

What about you

Nothing makes me happy than credit alerts,chilling and smoking weed
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by MufasaLion: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Klass99:

You are joking! cheesy
I knew former President Clinton was or is a lawyer, but I didn't know he was a writer as well.
Any collabos with Patterson is always a HIT, thanks for sharing this. You need to see the way I am smiling right now at the prospect of reading those novels, do you by any chance have the soft copies?

Yes, Bill is a trained attorney and was even Attorney-General of Arkansas before he became Governor, then President. He was a very good writer which started from his University days before his political career got bigger. Bill is a political genius!

Even that President Is Missing was New York Times #1 Bestseller and also the #1 bestselling novel of 2018 while The President's Daughter was published this year 2021 and its New York #1 Bestseller.

And yes, I got the softcopies.
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by computersoft: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
smiley
Klass99:
Different things make me happy;

1. Quality time with family, friends or a date.

2. Just touching, petting or holding a dog makes me happy - I love dogs and whenever I run into neighboours who own one I always seek permission to touch and pet.

3. Good company and companionship from either gender, but most especially when it's from a member of the opposite gender.

4. Cuddling, touching and holding someone I really like. It's so sweet when he is toned and muscled in all the right places. cheesy

5. Crime and mystery novels by any of my favourite authors James Patterson, Mary Higgins Clark, Frank Peretti etcetera
It's a real blast for me when I'm reading a novel and all my favourite old school jams are playing in the background.

6. Listening to good music, watching entertaining programmes like The Survivor, The Debaters, Gulder Ultimate Search, movies and documentaries too.

7. Working out makes me happy too, I feel a massive sense of accomplishment when I successfully complete a workout routine - if only I could stay consistent angry

8. Having money to do things and not being broke.

9. Surprising people with an unsolicited gift of money.

10. Growing my savings with Cowrywise, towards different goals/targets.

11. Learning new things from the internet without having to acquire more formal education in a classroom.

12. I forgot to add, a clean house, tidy and neat environment makes me really happy too.

Jeez, sorry the list got long but you asked and I couldn't resist grin.
Sweet girl,may God grant u ur heart desire smiley
Klass99:

2. Just touching, petting or holding a dog makes me happy - I love dogs and whenever I run into neighboours who own one I always seek permission to touch and pet.

3. Good company and companionship from either gender, but most especially when it's from a member of the opposite gender.

4. Cuddling, touching and holding someone I really like. It's so sweet when he is toned and muscled in all the right places. cheesy

5. Crime and mystery novels by any of my favourite authors James Patterson, Mary Higgins Clark, Frank Peretti etcetera
It's a real blast for me when I'm reading a novel and all my favourite old school jams are playing in the background.

6. Listening to good music, watching entertaining programmes like The Survivor, The Debaters, Gulder Ultimate Search, movies and documentaries too.

7. Working out makes me happy too, I feel a massive sense of accomplishment when I successfully complete a workout routine - if only I could stay consistent angry

11. Learning new things from the internet without having to acquire more formal education in a classroom.

12. I forgot to add, a clean house, tidy and neat environment makes me really happy too.

Sweet girl,may God grant u ur heart desire..Which state do u reside..
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by JBoss25(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
MikeofKd:
Having plenty money
Smoking AZ ,loud and crack
Swimming in my girls tight pussy
Poping molly ,Codeine and sprite or fanta
Listening to loud songs with badass speakers like jbl in my room with only blue bulbs on and sipping henny
Solving maths problems
Reading good novels
Watching football ,wrestling ,movies etc
Giving my niggas update
Gisting my niggas bout how I smashed dat new pretty babe on campus
Eating good foods
Vibing alone with my babe
Chilling with my niggas
Making money moves
Being quiet and spending time alone
Meditating .
Praying to God for protection ,cause many men trying to send a nigga to d Lord
Eating pizza and drinking bullet with coke.
Going shoe shopping, I've gat a thing for shoes and wristwatches and cologne as well.

We know your body count is 0 stop all these lies jor cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Emmasteev(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
I Like All Days To Be Like Christmas, Especially When People Comes Visiting Me In My Apartment, I Derived Joy In It, Eniyan Laso Mi, Timo Bariwon Inu mi adun arami a ya Gaga
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by akoniyong: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
m amazing pupp anabel o, so beauiful. she gives me everlasing happiness
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Speaking in Tongues for more than five to six hours,praying , studying my Bible and having a little time with my PlayStation game in the evening.. grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by BigBizzy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
My daughter
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by mariahAngel(f): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Hapuru ndi pastor bible...grin

O le ihe na akpa gi obi añuri?

Family. Festivities/food/celebrations. (I created a tradition for my family to celebrate every and any achievements, no matter how little they may seem.
That way, we can have so many (little) celebrations before the year runs out.
It creates a happy atmosphere. Plus, you have more things to look forward to with family/friends.
Celebrations make life sweet and exciting)

As long as it’s a happy situation, I’m happy just by being.
I create happiness. cheesy
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by ICCtestimony(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yungmil:

For me aside other things, as a chelsea fan I love footbal. It makes me happy. [b][/b] Money, good home and expansion...

What about you

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by danski: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Polynek:
1-Playing and watching football
2- Watching Movies with my fone
3- Reading online football news and reading the insults and bashing of Nairalanders grin
u

Bro we d same
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Idaytesj29(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Klass99:

An American Nigerian. Nice one
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Munzy14(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Family. Festivities/food/celebrations. (I created a tradition for my family to celebrate every and any achievements, no matter how little they may seem.
That way, we can have so many (little) celebrations before the year runs out.
It creates a happy atmosphere. Plus, you have more things to look forward to with family/friends.
Celebrations make life sweet and exciting)

As long as it’s a happy situation, I’m happy just by being.
I create happiness. cheesy
Interesting!.... cool
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Olajah81: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Soft bread nd beans.

And again

Sex

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by EgunMogaji2: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
BigMoneyeye:

The big masquerade himself grin

A masquerade on the motorcycle. Good morning sir

Good afternoon Sir.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Jesterinjay: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nothing beats video games (psp) cheesy
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Blessings27(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Having money in my account and sitting on the Beach
Re: What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? by Lamanii22(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lightway:

Your baby comes before your husband.. I see

Lol doesn't matter.... It's vice versa.... Not orderly .. it's my husband's sperm that formed the baby now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.