Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. (33224 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Bamzyriches451: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Brokeloser: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
b
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by flababa(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is kind gesture by her.
Na woman wey buy Benz we go buy Aeroplane for.
Damnnn, that shiiiii dope.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by May1st: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Goodman777: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Part of money she stole from him over seven years plus dating years added, u still owe him
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by africonn: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Love is sweet with the right person, no I mean right thinking person without d "It's all about me" mentality

Meanwhile i made a course where you learn web automation to set your self up for the future.

Why learn web automation?
- You can make money as a freelancer or automated tester in a Company
- You easily scrape website with selenium and python
- You can automate boring and repetitive activities with python e.g. Web Job Search
- The first is my favourite grin

Video Outline
- Reasons to learn web automation
- How to install python, a code editor, all the packages needed and run your first code
- Introduction to resources to learn the basics of python
- What you will learn in the series
- Outro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd68DR5hfwA
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by KennethEnyi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dalil8:
If you check well na still the man buy am.

Singlet and boxers neva finish for market

The Future is DNA grin grin

Jesus Christ nairalanders Ehn!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by robosky02(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Where are the feminist

See what their mate is doing

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
My wife must see this. But I prefer a Bentley though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Lamasta(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na woman way get sense like this one we go love cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by RPirez: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
In Nigeria and majority of poverty ravaged societies, love is measured in terms of $$$$$. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by lawman12(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
I pray for God to bless them with kids,,, to saved her marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Nikkganc08(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
meanwhile, my girlfriend expects me to take her out on her birthday.

And also, take her out on my own birthday.

Nothing to show that I'm actually dating someone.

Biko, if u r a single lady between d ages 25 - 45, DM let's talk.

If u r below 22, pls avoid me.
I don't need indomie-brain kids

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by MightyHand(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
overdrive:
Nice one. Seems they don't have kids yet both are happy with each other.

Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Am expecting this from my wife soon... Tho she get crazy for head but full of surprises and loving woman
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by PitexyBaba(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I pity this man.

10 years from now she will tell the whole world how she picked him up from the gutter & washed him.

Mechonu!

No be everybody dey reason like that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Flamees(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
chatinent:

Sarah, when will you buy me my own Benz? Have I cheated? Do what your mates are doing na. Ichiro m iti mkpu! Buy me sth to drive na..all you do is drive me crazy.

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by NairaMaster1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
I comment my reserve
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Alvin212(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Should have used the money to tighten your wide punana
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Ssoil(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na man wey threat us right we go buy Benz for wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by PAWG(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
I for fit swear say na Yoruba babe, hearts of gold cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Ogunsay: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mrs Adeyemi Crown has done well. She has shown to all women out there dat Marriage is a give nd take. Is not about bring bring, but is give nd take. A good number pple out their believe is only men dat gives in relationship, but Mrs Adeyemi has proof dat wrong.
Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Adeyemi.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Spider20: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Treat a woman right and she will do right by you. Congrats to them.
Abeg getaaaat.......
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Humanoid01(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Na man wer calm down we go buy Benz for.
Your toxic femininity won't let you do that, even if he's the calmest man in the world.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by BigYash: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Las las na still the man money when you dey save since.. Only say it takes a heart of gold ,for some female to give out.. I hope say your own no be bronze sha? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by GardenOfGod(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
FutureIsFemale:
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by omooba969(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
When you meet a generous woman you've indeed found an angel.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Akuruoulo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Good.
With his money .
We actually know

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by nokspos: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
owo abu la n fi sabu la le jo
DontBullshitMe:
Using Abu's money to entertain Abu.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Qpid5(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
After small quarrel now, you go hear say "oya give me my car key, am taking it back" the future is female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.