Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. (33227 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Femi8586:
Believe this news at your own peril
Werey
It happened lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I can bet my balls wetin that man don do for that baby girl ehnnnnn go reach to buy 200 of that same benz before she manage buy the man just one
True
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Akuruoulo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Treat a woman right and she will do right by you. Congrats to them.

Bought him Benz with his money

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Akuruoulo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Femi8586:
Believe this news at your own peril
U be nigga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Truvelisback(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Only 2% of ladies in Nigeria can do this. So it's not just all abt treating a woman right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Akuruoulo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Yes o. O ri e wan be. Not all these brostitutes that cannot save themselves for marriage.
Men don't fight for marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by just2endowed: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Na man wer calm down we go buy Benz for.

i know u will never thought of that
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Akalia(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You get money for Benz?
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by JohnSin97: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Only a yoruba woman in love can do this, top tier women...God bless Mrs Adeyemi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Onogiede(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
All u females out here, if una think say real man easy to get then go & ask Tonto Dike, Anien Dibia e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by tradepunter: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Rubbish talk

How many women I don treat right, only for them to turn leeches.

Most don't love you but just the financial gain and comfort... Helped a lady out with house rent out of love and admiration I have for her, and she knew it.

Only for the olosho to the give me attitude forgetting that I read and study people for a living.

Nah me free her, karma come bite her back because the bobo when she want just chop and clean mouth n walka. Now she's back to square zero, drove past her 3 times since then.

Another one when wan marry after I set her up with business from the bottom of my heart come dy misbehave... She ended marrying another man, man turn her to housewife and punching bag..

Her friends come meet me dy beg if I could help her get away from the marriage because the man is influential... I helped cuz I dont pay evil for evil, after which her family helped her and the baby relocate to Yankee.

Sometimes deep down in my heart I tell myself some girls don't deserve happiness but the holy spirit soothes thy soul with good thoughts and hope.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Milliozbillz458(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
No be lie
Ajeh!
FutureIsFemale:
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Blackdisciple(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na so..
Nice one , You are good to go Ma.
No be only the men supposed to dey buy even women can buy too...

I hate women who only collect collect but can't give out.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Drmkast: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

audio buying lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by faithfull18(f): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okay na, let's double up.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Westchester(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nigerian lady took her husband's money and bought a Benz for her husband[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by juniorstar(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
KennethEnyi:
If they mistakenly fight she will collect the key back with immediate alacrity
Talking from experience I guess..lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by juniorstar(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
A Nigerian lady, Mrs. Adeyemi Crown has wowed many after gifting her husband a Benz to mark their seventh wedding anniversary, WonderTV Media reports.

The lady who shared photos of the car, herself and her husband on social media, wrote:
Make them fight na she go take her hand destroy the Benz..
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Few women understand men cherish gifts more... cool They can appreciate no matter how small.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Women don’t play with their money. Congrats. Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by seunfape(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
We can now say behind every successful woman, there must be a man beside her. Everything has changed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by quota45: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I pity this man.

10 years from now she will tell the whole world how she picked him up from the gutter & washed him.

Oboy better oil dey your head. When you give your spouse things and surprise her with gifts without her asking. When money is tight and you are trying to ride out the waves until everything soft again, they start to change and act like their your god. Women easily forget, your respect starts to dwindle and she tries to control everything even your movement. So don't marry for looks or out of pity because in the long wrong you will have yourself to blame. The only people you should be ready to sacrifice your happiness for are your kids. Working women who think they make more money than you are the worse people to settle down with. Their actions speak louder than words and as long as i am not trying to control you,then what makes you think you can control me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by oglalasioux(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I understand the 'calm down'. Close your eyes to our whoring and we'll buy you benz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by AGBOKOJO(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
I don't understand the game here. This guy is billionaire!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Yusufdachung: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
chatinent:

Sarah, when will you buy me my own Benz? Have I cheated? Do what your mates are doing na. Ichiro m iti mkpu! Buy me sth to drive na..all you do is drive me crazy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by nazimakash6: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo usa[/url]
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Gfskw: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
I want her not the sucking dry hoeee I call a girlfriend
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by legallyminded: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I can bet my balls wetin that man don do for that baby girl ehnnnnn go reach to buy 200 of that same benz before she manage buy the man just one

Spot on
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by nextstep(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hrm... the guy don enter am. Any small argument now she will be talking "ye ye man, can't even buy yourself your own car"... grin

That is, if the money she used was actually hers, and not his. For this is Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.